atir_drop - Memories of an Arsonist

A+Changjo [3rd Poster Request Shop] *CLOSED*

Story Link

Poster Link

Summary of fiction:He lived and will continue living for centuries He had known and observed mankind for a longer time than anyone has. He had seen that in spite of outer beauty, how inner ugly of a man can be. He is aware how precious life is and still a lot of people take it for granted. He is also aware how sad death can be but never-dying is way more worse. He is an arsonist, only the special kind one. Yes, he intentionally burns others properties but not to cause them harm. He burns their memories and all things that will make him remembered to be forgotten. He just doesn’t want to be remembered in any possible way. He doesn’t want anything or anyone to be his cause of living. He doesn’t want anyone to be permanently on his side. He knows he will suffer more that way. But, is disappearing into her memories can be enough to avoid attaching himself passionately into her?

While, she lived in the modern world but in an obsolete tale. She was an orphan at a young age. But she never gave up or blamed anyone. She believes even how messy things are right now, everything will be alright. She is grateful for every single thing she receives whether it is pain or happiness. She sees all of it in the positive way. But can she keep her optimism when she will soon be forgotten by the one she treasures?

Will love suffice and conquer Suffering? Lost memories? And most of all time?