I personally like Jongseok

Xiuchen

"Xiuchen? Yeah, I suppose that's okay but if you think about it Chenmin is really the best pairing name for us." Jongdae 'casually' decided to bring up upon noticing a few fansigns that featured his and his boyfriends combined stage names which was apparently Xiuchen, being that he saw it more than he did Chenmin. For every one Chenmin sign it seemed there were three Xiuchen signs, not that the actual quantity of the signs mattered but it was just...it was just that Minseok's name was first. And for some reason that bothered Jongdae.

"Are you having some sort of dilemma about my name being first in our pairing name?" Minseok said as he turned to look at the other man who was playing with his fingers, trying to apparently look busy or something like that

"I mean even Jongseok sounds good but Mindae, that just doesn't go." Jongdae provided another example, completely ignoring Minseok's previous sentence.

"No one is calling us Jongseok or Mindae, that's almost as bad as Sehun and Yixing's pairing name." Minseok sighed, whoever even came up with ing? Was Layhun just not catchy enough? Although that didn't really matter because ing wasn't an actual thing. "Besides Xiuchen is nice, my name is probably first because of age. I'm older than you." Jongdae just shook his head.

"No because what about Kaisoo and Hunhan?"

"Those don't actually exist, Sehun and Jongin are together and Wu Fan and Luhan are together." Minseok instantly argued back. Fans could debate on all sixty six pairings if they wanted too but in the end only six out of the other sixty would be the correct ones and Xiuchen was one of the correct ones, although Xiuhan sometimes--

"Oh, like Kaihun and Krishan?" Jongdae nodded at his own answer seemingly satisfied but Minseok was feeling that maybe it wasn't connecting with he had previously said earlier about the name order being based on age.

"I still don't understand why having my name first bothers you." Neither did Jongdae, all he knew was that it bothered him. Why did Xiuchen sound catchier than Chenmin? Why is it that Minseok doesn't care what their pairing name is either way? And why is Jongdae seriously starting to freak out about these things?

"Because, like, if you think about it. Isn't the persons whos name is first more popular? What if this shows the fans like you better than me?" Minseok turned towards his now pouting boyfriend and cupped his face.

"As Xiumin of EXO it would be my job to tell Chen of EXO that you do have fans that love you and all if EXO." Minseok said softly and Jongdae just nodded. "But I'm not Xiumin right now, I'm Kim Minseok telling his boyfriend Kim Jongdae to screw them. If they don't like you, then they aren't real fans, okay? Besides what matters is that I like you, I like you very much." Minseok pecked the other on the lips and Jongdae gave him a small smile with a faint blush dusting his cheeks.

"I-I like you too Minseok." Blushed Jongdae. He and Minseok were of course already dating and therefore past the confession part but whenever Minseok had said things like 'I love you Kim Jongdae' or 'I like you very much' it always reduced Jongdae to the nervous blushing boy he was when he first confessed to Minseok.

"Now I know why they call us Xiuchen." Jongdae suddenly said and Minseok raised an eyebrow at Jongdae's sudden realization. "Because Xiumin is the best and deserves to be first for once." Now it was Minseok's turn to blush--gosh, Jongdae was so corny.

"Geez, you are so corny." Minseok voiced his thoughts.

"But it's true! Minseok you deserve to be the one whos name goes first, that and because you're the first in my heart." Jongdae smiled.