AHahahahahasdhjsmsd,cxx,

Like a Fool

hello hello!! (oh wow the edity thingy changed i have no idea what i'm doing. an adventure!)

i'm pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. you all mean very much to me and i want to come back, so i'll continue to say hiatus, but i don't even know if i will come back? i don't think i might, actually. not that i don't want to! i love writing i love everything writing has given me! i love writing on here!! i love writing chunjoe!! i do i just

i don't know if i love it enough to make it a priorty anymore, which is a very sad thing to realize. 

on the brightside!! 
i do still dabble in the writing world at least. i write stories for my friends birthdays!! i still talk about writing and stuff. i definitely still exist on the internet.
so here's my tumblr!! if you want to keep up with me(which would be super rad) and if you post lots of teen top i might even follow back because i don't have enough byunghun on my blog, which is just like, the worst thing ever. that's even worse than me quitting writing. like, that makes it seem like i might actually love caleb more than i love byunghun, and that's, that's just bad.
ACTUALLY A FUNNY STORY ABOUT THAT SOMETIMES WHEN CALEB IS BEING DUMB i say "swoon" and he asked me once what swooning meant so i told him and he asked me "do you ever soon over me?" and i said "haha, no. only over asians."
he really doesn't appreciate my honesty when it comes to my love for asians. (he got me back once though because one time i was like "wow you're really hot" and because he is dumd and we were sorta fooling around he asked if i meant temp wise or attraction wise and i said the latter and he's like "oh is that some swooning there?") 

if you follow my tumblr, you will hear A LOT about caleb the gay(he has a tag!!) and my life which is a thing now but we won't get into that. (please don't get into that on here like ask me about it on tumblr just be like "hey bree what the aren't you like 10" and i'll be like "yep. yep i sure am.") ((i am not ten i am sixteen years old.)) (((please do not think i am actually ten i'm not.))) 

oh and if you follow my tumblr even if we're not mutual follows, or friends, or anything, like if you ask me for a drabble about chunjoe i'll write it. i'll write if i'm asked~

 and if you can tell my child some really good heechul, yesung, ryeowook blogs that would score you points with me and them as well yo!!

i'm tRYING NOT TO MAKE THIS PARTING SAD BUT IT JUST SEEMS LIKE IT'S NOT A PARTING BUT BASICALLY WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IS I'M GONNA DELETE ALL THE CHAPTERS BESIDES this and eventually just delete this and make it into a blog or something and put that on my wall. i might still check in but i don't know. i just

i just don't know.

i'm really very busy with school and how i'm trying to catch up(i am very close!! i hit junior status. i am junior, and it's close to the end of the year, but this means that i might graduate on time next year if i work my off all senior year!!) and how i'm trying to work through my college plans and what i'm gonna do with my life,,, oh and i serve units of time everyday for the rest of my life which is a half hour after school. but then my dad has to get me which pretty much makes it an hour.
and caleb and how much i am disgustingly in love with him and how i spend like 3 hours with him whenever he's here and even when he's not i spend like all day talking to him and ugh it's gross. like he's grounded all spring break and can't talk to me but he did anyway so then he just disappeared a couple of days ago so i assume he got in massive trouble and it's very saddening and all. i am still looking majorly hot monday when we get back, to hell if he can't come over or not. 
and i  REALLY LIKE LAW & ORDER SVU OKAY. MY BLANKET IS COMFORTABLE WINTER IS JUST ENDING OKay . 

ij ust don'T have time :c ugh it's like i've matured and don't have time for gay koreans. gross. 

so this is a very possibly long goodbye. this is a very possibly permanent goodbye on here, at least. (maturity or not you're gonna have to pry tumblr away from me) 
i hope to see you all again!! i don't know. i hope some of you guys follow me!! that'd be sweet of you. C: 
okay 
i love you all i'm sorry i put you through all of this and i couldn't even finish. i tried very hard and i'm very thankful for all of your kind words of encouragement!! life just caught up and swallowed everything.

it was very nice to meet some you and it was also great to have some of you come back from first kiss. it really has been fun. i suppose i should stop rambling now. 

thank you again! 
xoxo