1

I'm Gifted?

I'm different. Different from the others. I knew that since I was eight years old.

When it happened.

In the truck. My dad was driving his favourite pickup truck. We were talking about the new puppy that we always wanted. He honked on the horn. I glanced out of the window. Saw a car coming towards us. Everything became slow. I screamed and my dad swerved.

The next thing I knew, my dad was dead in the hospital while I only suffered a few scratches.

I'm different.

__________________________________________________________

I live with my aunt, since both my parents are dead. She claims that I was the one who killed my mom during childbirth. Yes, my mom died in childbirth. And she says that i killed my dad, which is why she doesn't take care of me. Just leave me alone. She leaves everything to me. And I hate her.

 

It's morning, and I needed to go to school. I prepared breakfast, took my bag and left the house. I started walking, but suddenly, there was a pain in my calves. "Ouch!" I winced in pain. "Must be a cramp or something," I thought.

 

The pain didn't go away. I tried to ignore it. But I couldn't. I gasped. My head felt dizzy. I was in the middle of the road. A car swerved. "Hey, watch it!" yelled the driver.

 

I staggered to the curb and knelt down. My thighs were starting to hurt now. I tried to walk. Failed. My knees just failed me. Then I felt someone hold my arm. "Are you okay?" A kind voice asked me. I looked up.

 

A gorgeous boy stood in front of me. So good-looking... I snapped back. "Erm, yeah, I'm fine," I answered.

 

"No, you're not. Come I'll take you to a coffee shop. You need a rest," he said, his black eyes piercing.

 

I winced. "No thanks, I've gotta get to school," I said.

 

"Come," he repeated. "School's nothing."

 

He brought me to a cafe and I sat down immediately. "Oww!" I whimpered.

 

"What's wrong?" he asked me. Strangely, he looked calm. "My legs hurt," I replied.

 

"Oh, that's nothing. You'll get used to it," he grinned.

 

I blushed. He was so good looking! "Er, I don't know your name yet," I reminded him.

 

"You don't need to know my name," he said. "As for you, you're Tiffany, right?

 

I was shocked. How did he know my name? He laughed. "Now, business," he said, his expression serious.

 

"You're gifted."

 

__________________________________________________________

Hi! hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! plz subscribe and comment!