With respect, Luhan

To Seohyun sunbaenim
Dear Seohyun sunbaenim, I know you're too busy but pls take time to read. I’d love to tell you how I feel, but if you haven’t noticed I’m a bit awkward, and shy. But maybe I don’t have to say anything to you, it seems like you already know. I melt when you say my name, I love it when you stare at me and smile. Actually I didn't plan to do this but when Suho-ssi told me that "hearts are often broken by words left unspoken," I didn't think twice instead, I grab a pen together with this bond paper and started writing. You are always on my mind, even though I’m most likely not on yours. I just wish I could have the guts to tell or even show you how I feel. But I guess for now, I’ll have to just be happy with being friends cause I know that’s all we’ll ever be. And I’d rather have that than nothing. I want you to know about what my heart has been bearing eversince I met you. Honestly, the first time I saw you is not that magical as what korean dramas used to show. It was just normal, but your smile on that day never left my mind. Starting that day I became more interested on you. Everytime I hear So Nyu Shi Dae .. it's always you that pops out in my mind. It’s you. You’re the one I talk about all the time. The one whom I can’t stop thinking about. The one who can make me laugh even when I don’t even want to smile. The one who can make me feel better in seconds when I’m down. Exo always think that I'm crazy ... Crazy inlove with you. When I started falling for you, I felt strange things going on inside me, and I knew that these things would only bring pain and sadness. But those thoughts made me stronger. Each passing day I felt like I'm losing, it felt like there's no more time for you to know about my feelings, but I didn't gave up. Everytime I glance at you, I always end up hurting myself. First because I can see that many guys are into you and second because you don't even stare back. There was a time when I smiled at you, but you gave your precious smile to Kai-ssi. Every night, I can't sleep because the pain is really eating me. Looking at you is the only thing that makes my heart flutter and at the same time breaks it. I hope you'll notice me, LuHan, Exo M's face, the little deer of exotics and the man that always lend his eyes on you. Sunbaenim, I'll start to avoid you because I know you'll feel awkward but I love you and there's nothing I can do about it. And even though it’s probably best to just leave it alone, my curiosity seems to surpass my fear of rejection and I kinda want to know if I’m imagining things or if there’s some sort of mutual fondness on your part. If there isn't well it's ok ..With respect, 鹿晗 Lu Han.