Saranghae~

Happy Birthday!!

Click click click!

The car started as I got in and Wolf blared from the speakers.

Today's the day! Today is my most Loving, Sweetest, Crazy Girlfriends birthday!! I have everything planned, and i needto get home quick so I can set up for her before she gets home from work.

I'm so happy that I'm even listening to my own song 'Wolf" I usually hate listening to the songs I'm assigned to because I dont have thinks it's the best, but I know that it's because of my voice that I met NaNa.

I finally reach my apartment, and type in the code. It's not any code though. It's a special code and today is the most special day to use is: 0620

I quickly threw the keys on the counter and got into a more at-home outfit. I grabbed the box under the bed that I've stored away from NaNa this whole week so she couldnt see her surprise.

Taking the box into the kitchen,  dumped the 4 objects out on the counter:

Red table cloth

A three stick stand candle

Plates with our faces on them.

Quckly running to the cabinet I took out the bread and Nutella!

Haha dont laugh at me! I know my Babe and she abosolutely LOOOVES Nutella! No joke.

I heated the bread just right and spreaded the Nutella throughly. After making two of them, I set them in the heater and took out the ice cream.

Chocolate Ice Cream. Yumm. I Looked under the sheet in the lower cabinet and took out the chocolate cake.

I took a heart shaped cutter and cut right in the middle of the cake and stuffed a bunch of the ice cream in it. I then sprayed Whip Cream on top of the Ice Cream and swirled it top high.

I Took out some strawberries and melted some chocolate bars. I dipped the strawberries in the melted chocolate and decorated the cake.

And lastly Hearts!! I took some White chocolate bas and melted them, and then took a heart shaped cup and poured the white cream into the cup and place it into the fridge along with the cake.

I walke over to the closet and reached far into it behind ALL our coats and pulled out the new round table Kris gave me the night I told him my plan.

I set up in between the kitchen and our bed.  I layed the table cloth and made sure there were no crease, and added the candles. I lit the candles, and turned the lights off. I then walked into our room and put candles around to light it up. I some nice classy/romantic music and redressed into some nice clothes.

I checked the time 7:10

PERFECT!! only 5 minutes until she walks in through those doors.

I grab the sweets from the heater and layed them on the table on our faced plates. I took out the now solid white chocolate and placed it onto the cake and set it on the table.

"Voala~" I whispered to myself proudly.

BeepBeepBeepBeep! The code was typed inand she was finally here!

NaNa POV

I walked into the apartment Lay and I shared, and smelled sweetness. I threw my things into the closet and before I could even close the closet doors Lay had already picked me up by the waist and started twirling us around. He gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear

"Happy Birthday Beautiful~"

"Haha gomawo Oppa"

I gave hi a kiss back

"Woah! Did you make all this?" I had walked into the Kitchen to fin the cutes thing ever! A small round table with candles. Some Nutella sandwhiches on plates with our faces on them and the most chocolatey cake I have every seen.

"Haha Neh Babe It's all for you and only you~"

Gawd How I love the words that always came out of his mouth.

He walked over tothe chair and pulled it out signalling me to sit. I walked over and pecked his lips and sat down. he pushed me in and gave a peck back before sitting across from me.

We started eating and talked about how our day went. I told him how I got 3 Bouquets from Woohyun from Infinite, Kiseop from U Kiss, and JR from NU'EST. I could see jealousy from his face and it just made him even more adorable.

Halfway through our dinner and conversation, Lay got up from his chair and walked over knealing on one knee. My heart stopped as he pulled out a red box andgrabbed my hand.

"NaNa-ah You know I love you right? Icouldnt spend One second of my life without you. It's so hard to just go to work and not get to see you. NaNa I've loved you since the day I saw you. NaNa...would you....be my Wife?"

My eyes were soo teary I could barely talk. He Proposed!! Kya!!

"Yes!YEs!YES!" I said and with that the ring was fitted onto my fingers. it was beautiful~

I hugged Lay, and He brought me up and my legs crossed around his waist to keep me up.

We stared into each others eyes and it felt as the world stopped just for us.

Lay pulled a string of my hair behind my ear and kissed me. Without letting go of my lips, he carried me into our room we shared and layed me onthe bed gently. He then went back to close the door.... just so we could have a little privacy *_*

 

Hey!! So this is my one-shot to my Unnie for her Birthday!! Haha! And if it's your Birthday then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Haha. So Howd You like it? Bad? Good? Dont forget to leave your comments!! sorry for any bad grammer!! Well thats all! Bye~ Pyong~