final

Too Much of a Good Thing
The members all stared at Jungmin in shock.  They all thought that they had seen it all when it came to the redhead.
 
Apparently, they were wrong.
 
HyungJoon was the first to crack, followed immediately by HyunJoong.  KyuJong tried desperately to hold it in, but even he was unable to look at the younger man without dissolving into hysterics.
 
Crossing his arms petulantly, Jungmin pouted.  "It's not that funny..."
 
"A-Are you se-se-serious?!?!  You-you're-"  With that, the baby of the group hit the ground and let loose the loudest laughter he could ever recall emitting.
 
HyunJoong tried to take over, but even he was unable to speak.
 
"I'm what?"
 
YoungSaeng finally spoke up, somehow managing to not copy the others.  "Jungmin, you're orange."
 
The three laughing members completely lost it once the words escaped his lips.  It was if Jungmin's predicament had become real as soon as it was spoken of.  YoungSaeng rolled his eyes at his bandmates and smirked at the huge pout on Jungmin's face.  It almost reminded him of the time that the younger man had ripped his pants, what with the way the others were rolling around on the floor.
 
"Min, why are you orange?" YoungSaeng asked, ignoring the cacophony around him.
 
If possible, the pout deepened.  "It's because I..."  The last part was mumbled, making it impossible to hear.
 
"I didn't catch that...why?"
 
Throwing up and flailing his arms in frustration, Jungmin exclaimed, "I eat too many carrots!  Happy?!"  
 
Everything went quiet.
 
"Yes!  I, Park Jungmin, have turned ing orange because I eat too many damned carrots!  I can't eat any until I go back to normal..."
 
This time, it was YoungSaeng's quiet snicker that set everyone off.  Jungmin stared wide eyed at the older singer.  
 
"Saengie!  You, too?!" he cried, looking almost betrayed.
 
Said vocalist looked at him, tears in his eyes from laughter.  "Jungmin, you turned orange because you eat too many carrots.  How do you expect us to not find that hysterical?" he choked out.
 
"I don't know...maybe it's because I'm the one who's orange?!" he shrieked, trying to beat out the laughter.
 
KyuJong managed to pull himself to his feet, using the wall and YoungSaeng as his supports.  "No carrots, right?" he weezed, voice hoarse.
 
"Nope."
 
"Until you turn back to normal?"
 
"Yup."
 
The sudden flash of the camera drew their attention to their leader, who was smiling brightly, despite the tears streaming down his flushed face.  It was then that they noticed the camera in his hands.
 
"Hyung..." Jungmin began, nervous.  "Y-You wouldn't do anything with that, right?"
 
"Anything?  You mean like, posting it on the internet?  Wouldn't dream of it."  Pausing to flash the man a blinding smile, followed by another snap of the camera, he took off running, Jungmin hot on his heels.
 
"Joongie!!  Give me those pictures!"
 
"Not on your life!  These pictures are gold!"
 
The two ran down the halls, the sounds of their bandmates' laughter echoing after them.