1

Closer

Lizzy's P.O.V

Another boring day at the dorm, all alone because the others were out filming whilst I was injured at home. I was scrolling through my texts when I got a text from Nana.

"We're coming back now" It said.

I lay in my bed and stared at the empty bed next to mine. I missed Nana. I wish she would come back sooner..

 

Nana's P.O.V

We were in the car on the way home, everyone was sleeping apart from me. I looked out of the window and watched the scenery. The sunset was beautiful. I texted Lizzy that we were coming back home. I hoped she wasn't too bored. When the car pulled up at the front of our dorm I was the first to get out and I ran to the door and opened it and went to my room and saw Lizzy sleeping.

"Yah.. It's so early Lizzy-ah.. Why are you sleeping.." I mumbled.

I sat on my bed and looked at her. She looked so peaceful and inocent, especially when she started smiling in her sleep. I wondered what she was dreaming about..

 

Lizzy's P.O.V - The Dream

We were being interviewed. We were all sat close together but Nana was sat the closest, she was literally on top of me.

"Lizzy-ah~" She whispered in my ear.

I looked over at her and grinned slightly as her hand slid down onto my thigh.

"Not here.." I mumbled.

"But I want to.." She started.

I shook my head. "Later."

The interview carried on, then the others began to leave because the people wanted to interview me and Nana together.

"So what do you two plan to do when you leave After School?" The interviewer asked.

"I want to stay friends with my members." I said. "And find someone to marry." I looked over at Nana for a moment, then I felt myself blushing.

"Of course I want to stay friends with the members too and find true happiness. But for now I just want to focus on having a successful career, and maybe even release a clothing line in the furutre." Nana said, then she looked at me and grinned.

"Why are you blushing, Lizzy?" The interviewer asked, chuckling.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

The interviewer asked us a few more questions.

"If you had to be in a drama together, what type of drama would it be?"

I looked over at Nana and she began to speak.

"To be honest.. I'm not really sure, maybe one were we were friends, but one felt more for the other one but the other didn't know and the other hid their feelings until it was too late." She said.

I nodded. Then the interview was done. Nana helped me leave the stage and we sat backstage for a while in our private dressing room. We sat next to each other and Nana grinned.

"Why are you grinning?" I asked.

"I've been waiting all day for this.." She whispered, leaning closer.

"For w-what?" I stuttered.

She pressed her lips against mine and her hands started to explore my body.

"Ah.. Unnie.." I groaned.

 

Nana's P.O.V

"Ah.. Unnie.." Lizzy groaned in her sleep.

I watched as she rolled over and made more noises. I crawled onto her bed.

"Lizzy-ah?" I gently shook her.

"Unnie.." She whispered, pulling me on top of her.

"W-Wake up.." I mumbled.

She didn't wake up and kept pulling me closer until our lips were inches away. She lifted her head up a bit and our lips met. Her lips felt so soft.. The kiss seemed to last for a while and I loved every second of it.. Everything was fine until Jung-Ah came in.

"Come on, it's time for- What are you two doing?!"

I pulled away quickly and looked up at her. "She's sleeping. She pulled me to her."

I felt Lizzy's hands run across my body and I shivered.

"Unnie.. Come back.." I heard Lizzy mumble from underneath me.

"M-Make her wake up!" I yelled at Jung-Ah as I tried to escape from Lizzy.

"PARK SOO-YOUNG! WAKE UP!" Jung-Ah yelled.

Lizzy twitched slightly and opened her eyes. "What is it..." She saw me on top of her. "What are you doing?"

"You grabbed me.." I mumbled, slowly getting up.

"Both of you, come and eat." Jung-Ah said, then she left.

"I couldn't have pulled you though.." She sighed.

"You did. You kept kissing me and feeling me.." I said quietly, blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" She asked, even though I could see her blushing too.

"One day you'll know.." I said. "Now come on before the others eat all the food."

I helped her up and we walked together to the kitchen and sat down with the others and ate. Jung-Ah looked at Lizzy suspiciously and I think that Raina noticed.

"What's up with you?" She asked Jung-Ah.

"Nothing.." Jung-Ah said, then she got up and went to her room and we didn't see her for a while.

Raina looked at Lizzy and she just shrugged.  When we were all finished eating I went back to my room and Lizzy followed shortly after. I sat on my bed and stared at the wall. I looked over at Lizzy as she pushed our beds together.

"What's wrong unnie?" She asked.

I looked over at her and shrugged. "It's nothing."

"It's obviously something because you're doing that thoughtful face which means something's on your mind." Lizzy said. "Want a hug?"

I nodded slowly. Lizzy crawled onto my bed and hugged me tightly.

"I don't know if I should tell you this.." I started.

"Please do." Lizzy mumbled as I rested my head against her..

"Well.. You know how you kissed me earlier? I kind of.. No.. I liked it.. No..  I loved it.." I said slowly, blushing a lot.

"D-Do you want it again?" Lizzy asked shyly.

I nodded, giggling slightly.

She leaned closer and wrapped her arms around me.

"Saranghae Nana.." She whispered.

"Saranghae Lizzy-ah.." I whispered back.

Our lips met again.