Chapter 2

Sing for me...

 

"It's okay, hyung. We already are going" said Jonghoon, before I could change my mind.
He grabbed his guitar and walked towards the exit. But he had to move too quickly, because before he reached the door, he staggered, and lost consciousness.
 
If I didn't go right behind him, he probably would fell on the floor but instead he landed in my arms. Manager-hyung run up towards us with worried expression on his face.
"Why this boy never admit that he doesn't feel well... Will you manage to carry him to the van?" he asked me.
I nodded. Jonghoon wasn't light, but fortunately I was working hard in the gym recently. Manager helped me put him on my back and slowly we went to the exit. Joonghoon probably regained consciousness but I wasn't sure because he didn't say a word. He only wrapped his arms tighter around me. It felt strange. Although we shared a room, we had never been so close to each other. I felt warm and I had the impression that I'm blushing. I liked that closeness and I could carry him on my back forever but our way to van wasn't too long. Manager opened the door. I reluctantly put Jonghoon in a car and sat next to him. The rest of the band looked at me questioningly but I didn't answer them because in the same time Jonghoon placed his head on my shoulder. He seemed to be very tired. Manager-hyung took a seat behind the wheel and turned in my direction.
"I will retract his schedule, he should rest a lot. You don't have anything planned for tomorrow so if you can, please, take care of him.
I nodded. I was going to meet Heechul and Simon, but they would understand...
This time manager was talking to everyone.
"Since Jonghoon is ill, Hongki will take over the responsibilities of leader. You have to listen to him and I don't want to hear any word of opposition. Any questions? Not? So we're going."
 
When we reached home, I didn't have a heart to wake him up so I took him bridal style and carry to our dorm. Manager went with us. I placed Jonghoon in his bed and went outside our room to talk with hyung.
"You think you will handle it?" he asked.
He looked very worried. I rarely seen him in such a state, but it was also rarely for our leader to be ill. I nodded.
"If something happen, I will call you. You don't have to worry so much."
"Alright. Here you have tomorrow's schedules for others. Make sure that they don't go to sleep too late. I will be here in a morning."
I took the schedules from him and escorted him to the door.
"Take care of yourself" he said as a goodbay.
I smiled to him.
 
A/N
I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time. And also for that, that this chapter is so short. It's longer then the last one, but it's still short. Yeah. I don't even have an excuse for that. I'm such a lazy ...
So if you want another chapter you have to yell at me or stay with a bat behind my back, or something like that. Cause without that I don't know when I'm going to update...
Even if I made a promise that I will do it on a concrete day DO NOT BELIVE ME. I rarely keep promises like that.
I'm such a bad women... and a horrible writer...