Preview

AGAINST THE TIDAL OF YOUR LOVE

Hi guys ^^

I am back with a brand new story.

Well, actually I tried to make it as a oneshot, but I think I cant. My story plot keep changing, and it is hard for me to complete this asap now...

But this not gonna be a long story though, it might contain only 3 chapter....

Enjoy the preview ^^

#########################################################################################################

 

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were closed buddies. They first met was when Chanyeol save Baekhyun form a gang of bullies after their school ends. Since that Chanyeol had become some sort of bodyguard or protector towards Baekhyun.

It’s quite late that day and Yeol look at his watched and it is almost past 7 pm. Because of some crazy bastards whom like to mess up with him, he end up being in the detention room for extra 3 hours. Being someone whom everyone is afraid off at school is one of his pleasured. His love towards fight and violence had developed inside him since his childhood period. Being bitten up by his drunken father everytime that old man went home from gambling had make Chanyeol wonted with all the pain he had to go through. He is only like 5 years old back then.

One day, the day that change everything. No more getting bitten up, no more feeling the pain of being crash towards the wall, being kick, being punch, being cursed. He was 15 back then when her mother had called him, crying hysterically asked him to be back immediately. He’s panicked because he thought that something might be happening at home. He’s afraid that his father is hurting his mother. Though he is a grown up teenager now, yet he still being beaten by his father.

Yeol run as fast as he could and when he arrived he saw a lot of people outside his house. He started to panicked. He immediately rushed inside and he was shocked seeing how messed up his house was. Things being scattered all around the floor. It’s like someone had ransacked it all over. He looked around and looked up for his mother. She is no where to be found at the living room. Suddenly he saw a trail of blood heading him to his parent bedroom. Yeol started to shiver.

“This cant be true” he said to himself.

He then dragged his feet to enter the room. He saw a figure lying down on the bed with lots of blood running out from the dead body. It’s his father. He trembled seeing how many stabs were there on his father body.

“Ahbeoji” he said.

He haven’t called him with that for quite some time now. He took a step closer then he saw his mother were sitting down the floor crying and sobbing hard. His world went blank. Though his father always beat him, but he is still his father. The person who had brought him to this world. The person who had raised him up.

“Omma” Yeol called his mother while trying to lift her up.

“What happened?” he asked again.

His mother kept on crying and sobbing without answering to his question. He tried to think by himself then.

While he’s thinking, he heard noisy voices outside, he looked at his mother and stand up before he know it

“Bang”

He felt something hit his head hard. He holds his head and there’s blood running down. The last thing that he heard is that his mother screams.

“Please let him go! Please don’t take my son away!”

“Please, Please!”

 

#########################################################################################################

 

So how was it guys?

Hahahah~~

Actually I dont even know how it can turn out this way...

But yeah, please do tell me what did you gusy think?

Till we meet next time then ^^

~xoxo~