my mother eff

your mother

minho have a pee problem since he was born,every single family member try to fix this problem ....whenever he was in school meetings,he always pee on his pants or by the table at the place...[until he was fired]her mother tiffany try to fix this problem but the doctor says,(mamm,im afraid your son might have to circumcision once again,your son may not be a guy anymore but,its ok its for his own good)

her mother agree with the doctor,but sadly she dont have enough mone for her son  to do the operation,so she decide to do that herself with her bare hands,,she lied to her son [emm minho,mommy havent see your birdy for quite a time...mommie is very curious about it ,about how it looks etc. so can mommie check your birdy tommorow darling?]minho agrees.

before the operation she put CCTV and camera in the toilet,to prove to the doctor that its safe to circumcision in the bathtub,then tiffany dresses in her enourmously iest bikini to do that important operation in the slippery bathtub....when his son walked into the toilet,,she tied him by the rope by her bra,and stick the tissue to her son mouth,to stick the tissue she used her silva.

when her  momma do that operation she just reliased she is having a period,  she`s getting worried so she tear her underwear,and put in his sons eyes,,for not leting his son see her mother`s important thing.....

after the operation....her mother was happy because she did it,but the thing is she dont know that his son lost his bird....his son was pretty upset that he lost his bird ,so he tried to buy a real bird ,at the pet store,and stick it to his..... (i guess u guys know that):p

 

 

sorry minho and tiffany....this is just a story i created