"... Smile, please"

Trying to Smile | I ♥ Daesung Fic

 

Title: Trying to Smile

Author: ybaeviplove 

Rating: PG, actually G

Pairing: ToDae and GDYB

Genre: Sad but still hopeful

Summary: Daesung cries. Seunghyun dies but still smiles for him.

 

I support Daesung fic ^^

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

The tears flowed from eyes that are so accustomed to smile. The eyes that smiled like an angel. The eyes that made everything right, made all problems had forgotten. The eyes that could be so small yet so great love hidden inside it.

In those eyes fell Choi Seunghyun in love. Eyes that he used to be laughing with, were now far from him. Very far. Very far.

Eyes that were wont to shine as the first sun rays of the day let the tears fall like rain. It hurt him, did also hurt Seunghyun.

What could he do to remove that pain? To heal? What could you do to bring the love back and let them shine in those eyes that Seunghyun  fell in love with?

 

It was around nine in the evening. It was quiet in the dorm, no sound. A thin boy sat on the sofa with his best friend. He leaned against his muscled figure while they were watching TV together, not really looking, they were deep in thought. The youngest was at the dinner table playing a game he had received from his fans. Trying to act normal.

“Bae ~ What do we do now?”

Whispered the thin boy quietly. He looked up at his best friend when he stopped caressing his hair. “What do you mean, Jiyongie” he said softly as he continued caressing and intertwined their hands.

“Daesung. How long will it take until he-“he spoke quietly, because it was already hard enough to the leader that he couldn’t do anything in this situation. He looked down at their hands.

“Everything will be okay” Youngbae said softly and gave him a light peck on the cheek. “Everything will be fine … trust me” That was all he needed. Because it was very hard for them, how would Daesung feel at this moment in his room? ‘Everything will be fine’ These are said by the sun, his friend, his life, his love, his everything … and when he said this, is it so … he hoped it for Daesung.

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

“Whatever it takes i want to make you smile to me … loving you alone is so painful I can barely put up with it … but I’d rather die than to see you cry … For you, I try smiling again today”

Softly he, Seunghyun, whispered those words that he felt to say. He wanted to do so much to stop him crying. Although currently had no tears falling from his eyes, Seunghyun himself could feel the tears burning behind his eyes. He wanted to make him happy again … to smile …

“Shall we take a food competition as we often did?”

No sound.

“Ah, what about making jokes with Seungri?”

No sound.

“Dae …”

“Mm”

“… Smile, please”

Bitter Daesung tried to smile but could not. So sang Seunghyun Daesung’s song trying his best to sing it. Taking the every word and every letter. “I love you since I love you … since I’m happy as long as you’re here … eventhough my heart aches I try smiling again … Someone who makes people smile like … Like someone who has no pain…  I quietly cry behind you again today “

The gentle hand that was caressing his back and the fake singing made Daesung smile briefly. Although Seunghyun could not see his smile, but he felt it. He hugged him tightly from behind on the bed where they had lain in the last 3 hours. He Daesung’s hair and turned him to him as he laid down on the bed and Daesung’s head rested against his chest.

With a smile Daesung felt his tired eyes relaxing and peaceful closing. He couldn’t sleep for two days sleep and finally he felt the power of Seunghyun’s deep voice lure him into a sleep. Heovercome, because it felt good. This was stronger than the regret and pain he felt.

He heard Daesung softly breathing in and out. He had fallen asleep, but Seunghyun did not move and took him gently in his arms as he rested his head against his as he whispered again the song.

“The endless tears keep filling up … I once again try to force fully hide it… even though it hurts so bad as if I’m gonna die… eventhough that this pain is driving me crazy … I smile for you …”

A tear fell down from the Seunghyun cheek as he softly cried for his love when he closed his eyes. Because i love you more … Because i care for you more than Myself … Even If my eyes start to cry i bear through it … Even If I can not listen to my heart … Even If I can not seek out my love … I try smiling in front of you … Because I love you, Daesung.

 

End