His & Hers

The Love Game

 

 

“Im breaking up with you” HyunHee said while looking down and didn’t even dare to look at his said boyfriend.

“Is it because you like Baek that’s why you’re breaking up with me?” he grabbed his arms and made her face him. “Answer me” he added.

“This is all part of our deal Yeol, so you’re now free and I wont bother you. Plus, I know you like Sunmae so go ahead and court her….” Hyunhee said and walked away.

I shouldn’t have agreed! I shouldn’t be her girl at the first place. I shouldn’t fall for him. Hyunhee said while running away from him.

 

Flashback

Hyunhee’s POV

I stared at the window beside me, since I was spacing out while our teachers not yet here I decided to count the flying bees, dusts and even the clouds out there. Kai who is my bestfriend poked me at my side as I stared out.

“Yes?” I look at him placing my hand below my chin.

He looked at me with his ever confused look and uttered. “What’s your problem huh?” while poking my cheeks this time.

“Thinking of you…” I tongued out at him and looked at the window again.

I sighed as I saw those girls below who asked me to show them off what Hyunhee is. Well, not to mention Im kinda popular at school. Coz first, Im a no-boyfriend-since-birth, second Im intelligent and my teachers would let me join contests because the school’s name is up to me and third is I have the most handsome suitor in school, Baekhyun Byun. But Im not ready to accept him as my boy coz of his lack of showing off his seriousness.

Im sighing and sighing out of nowhere when I stood up and decided to cut the class.  Yes, because of that stupid dare they will make my life miserable and since they are high class students they can do anything and can throw me out of this hellish school which my mom would cry If I got busted out here. So, stop this foolishness.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the room, went on the schools music room, opened the guitar case and started plucking. [Currently playing Hey! Say! Jump’s Together Forever] I stopped when I heard something fell. I stood up leaving the guitar and stared at the guy who was wearing classes, had his black military cut short hair, tall, quite my type. I shook my head and stared at the guy.

“What are you?” Silly me, what kind of question is that.

He laughed and said. “Your destiny”

I rolled my eyes at him and decided to walk away but his grip caught my hands. “Eh? What” I looked at him.

“Why are you here Miss Hyunhee?” Ohgosh, this guy know me..

“What—“ I said while looking at him and his hands still on mine.

“Nothing……” he let go of me and stood on the floor. Maa, this is one cute guy here.  “Could I date you?”

O___O ß- Me

“Pardon?” I said while blinking and grabbing my bag.

He looked at me and placed both of his arms on his nape “Are you deaf or what?”

“No, just wanna clear what had you said a while ago.” I said.

He cleared his throat and then uttered the word again. “Can I date you, and be my girlfriend for 1 week”

Okay, this time I wanna kick his and spank him “1 week? Are you freak ? Weird? Autistic or what?”

I walked out the room and grabbed my bag leaving that guy alone.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I liked her since she went here, but how could I confess to her? She didn’t even know me. Being Baek’s friend is such a hard thing. Letting your friend be the one to court the one you like instead of me. Im foolish.

I looked at her as she got out of the music room, and wondering why we met here? At this time, when all I think is to see her. I sighed and looked up. Why wont he be Baeks girl so that I can forget about her totally.

I stood up, grab my bag and walked out of the music room to meet Baekhyun and Sehun.

“Heyyyyyy! Bro!” Baekhyun told me as he welcome me with a brohug.

“Wazzap!” Sehun waved at me and I answered “Ceiling fan?” with a sarcasm yes and that gave me a whack on my head because of my answer.

“Silly yeol! Silly” he said then go on to his seat. I looked at Baek who is smiling at me.

“Baek, don’t tell me your being gay, what’s with that? Any problem? Your being lunatic dude…” I pat his shoulder as I placed my bag on my desk.

He looked down and yes, he has a problem. “Spill it out Baek”

“Hyunhee said she likes someone.” He spilled it out.

‘HUH?” me and Sehun said in chorus.

“Did you two practiced?” Baekhyun pointed at us. “Well, she doesn’t tell the details, but I guess I need to let her go…” he sighed as he said that but then flashed a good smile and went to his seat.

That’s weird, I just talked about her like minutes ago? And she likes someone, could it be…..?

 

 

Hyunhee opened her locker and was surprised to see Yeol walking her way.

“Y-you?!” She pointed at him but Yeol grabbed her hands and dragged her to somewhere no one is going.

“Who do you like?” He asked Hyunhee who was now shocked on what was happening.

“No one…” she turned to avoid his gaze.

Yeol looked at her and grabs her arm. “Then can you be my girlfriend?” he asked her.

Hyunhee looked at him and gulped, looked down and pinched his nose “Not that easy Mr. Unknown guy.”

“Oh, call me Yeol.” He said while flashing a smile.

Oh God! Heart, stop being so jumpy when he is around! I hate you! Hyunhee told herself as she tries to avoid his gaze.

“Skip classes again?” Hyunhee said as she walked towards him and said “You’re a jerk.”

Yeol laughed and said. “Maybe for you.”

“Stupid” she added while Yeol is running after her.

 

The two went to the arcade and really skipped their classes. They went to the park and to the zoo.

“LOL Yeol! Look, it looks like you…” Hyunhee pointed at the monkey swinging on the bar.

Yeol look at him and narrowed his eyes. “I hate you for telling me that.”

“Oy, Im just kidding.” Hyunhee laughed as she saw Yeol being like a kid. She ran to him and pokes his cheeks. “Sorry…..Mr. Yeol.” And tongued out. “Want some bananas?”

“Stop it..” he pouted.

“Awwwwwwwww, my monkey is cute….” She pinched his cheeks.

“My?” Yeol looked at him.

Hyunhee’s eyes widened as she avoided his gaze again. “No, that monkey….its mine..” she pointed at the monkey they saw a while ago.

Yeol hissed and placed his arm on her shoulder. “Hey, one week right?”

“Hmm?” Yeol asked.

“Nothing.” Hyunhee shook his head and thought How I wish this would be like forever, not a deal of one week.

Just like being a couple the two stayed like that. But they have expiry date right?

“Hey.. Hyunhee!” one of the girls who dared her went up to her and slams her notes.

“So you and Yeol oppa are together ne?” the other one said.

“What’s with you if we are together.?”  Hyunhee didn’t even bother to look at them and continue what she is doing.

“Well FYI, she is courting Sunmae, and If I were you. Ill back off. Coz Sunmae’s much more popular than you girl! So get lost….” The girl pushed her and she stood up leaving them.

She ran to the music room and slumps her head on the desk, So she likes Sunmae noona! And she asked me to be her girl for one week, your so stupid Hyunhee! You like him so much you didn’t think of your dignity…. She told herself while crying when she heard Yeol’s voice.

“Hyunhee?” he looked at her and bend to see what is she doing but to his surprise he saw her crying.

“Hey….” He shovedher hair away from her crying face and cupped your cheeks, “Why is my girl crying?”

“Don’t you ever call me your girl Mr. Park Chanyeol!” she shouted at him.

“Hey!!” Yeol backed off as she heard her shout.

 

“Im breaking up with you” HyunHee said while looking down and didn’t even dare to look at his said boyfriend

“Is it because you like Baek that’s why you’re breaking up with me?” he grabbed his arms and made her face him. “Answer me” he added.

“This is all part of our deal Yeol, so you’re now free and I wont bother you. Plus, I know you like Sunmae so go ahead and court her….” Hyunhee said and walked away.

“Wait up Hyunhee! What’s with your problem!!!” Yeol caught up on her and hugged her from the back.

“Stop being so sweet and all to me.. I hate you Yeol! I hate you…” she tried to get off from his grip but he’s too strong.

“I love you Hyunhee….So much that I pushed you to Baek and asked you to court her so that I can see you always.” He nudged his head on her shoulder which made her frozen

“Baek?” she stop her tears and said. “your friends with Baek?”

“Yes Iam, and because I love you so much, that when he said he likes you I told him to court you. But then I thought that if you and he would be together then I can see you like everyday!” he said not letting her go.

“You’re a stupid jerk ever.”  Hyunhee and faced him. “You should be the one to court me not me.. Stupid” she whacked his head and smiled.

“So there’s no Sunmae?” she tilted her head at him.

“Who’s that?” Yeol looked at as he cupped her face.

“Don’t know…” she smiled at him and hugged him.

“So, can you be my real girlfriend?” Yeol asked her.

“Court me first….” She joked.

“Fine,…but I love you..” yeol chuckled.

“I love you too yeol the monkey on the zoo.” She laughed.

“Stop it..” Yeol looked at her and pecks her forehead. “I wont let anyone court you again My Hyunhee” the he poked her nose.

 

END.