Chapter Five

Dreaming Polaris | stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: “Everlasting Punishment”
Date: 2013 June 24
Characters: T.O.P. & Q-ri
Inspiration: “Over the Rainbow” The TRAX
Genre: Angst, fantasy-ish
Words: 842

 

T.O.P. stood over the gray clouds, shirt drenched in tears and hands balled into a fist. If there was anything he could've done to stop her cries, he would've done so already. But he couldn't. He just stood there within the clouds, a part of the mist, no longer existing in reality. He was already gone; wasn't able to touch her, unable to feel her. He could just watch her like a hidden entity that was pretty much worthless, for it had no existence, no real perception anymore. T.O.P. swore that if he had the chance to hold her for one last time, it would've been an eternal embrace. A hold in which he would have his arms around her fragile body forever. But he knew it was only a dream that couldn't come true, like an unproven myth that couldn't be real or a scientific theory that had no evidence. So he came to realize that if he watched over her for the rest of his unending essence, he would do it. He was satisfied with just seeing her smile for her entire lifetime if that was to make himself smile too.

Alone, he watched her, eyes close to the small, solemn figure depicted way down under. He wanted to protect her, to soothe the pain that she was still feeling after all the grieves that were left for her to hold. In the state that he was in, there was nothing he could do about it.

T.O.P. closed his eyes, hands still in a tight clench as ire rose in the inner depths of the walls of his heart. He continued his changeless tears, the splashing sound that repeated one after another as the tears fell to the ground. He was crying, having the most regretful feeling inflicted upon himself. Why did dreams even have to exist?

 

Q-ri sat by the window sill, head resting on the icy glass that sent chilly currents down her frozen spine. She had been sitting there for the last forty-five minutes, not moving as she let herself partly freeze to death.

The weather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter