Chapter Four

Dreaming Polaris | stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: “Honey, You're Beautiful”
Date: 2013 June 23
Characters: Hara & Kevin
Genre: Romance, fluff-ish
Words: 1027

 

Hara looked in the mirror, grabbing a big chunk of fat from her belly and giving herself a large and depressing sigh. Beside her was her daughter, quietly sleeping in the baby cradle as snores developed through her nose.

Hara took a calm glimpse at her young Sleeping Beauty, only to get distracted and instantly turned back to her reflection to view herself, noticing how fat she had gotten after her marriage with Kevin and especially after her pregnancy. She was Hara, the healthy and thin woman with the 19-inch ant waist. But now, she was Hara, the [fat] married woman with a beautiful baby daughter.

She was no longer an idol from Kara but a well-developed actress who haven't been acting for a while due to her pregnancy. And her husband, Kevin, an ex-U-Kiss member, was just a casual singer, making amazing music and is surprisingly more famous than when he was in his U-Kiss days.

Hara took another glance at herself, lifting her shirt up this time to take a more cloudless view of her bulging belly. To her, it was so apparent. The muffin shaped fatness that ran down her pants like lava just about to trickle down a volcano. She hated it. She hated the belly, the extra meat grown in her thighs, in her upper arms and even in her face. She had cheeks now, something she didn't have before. She knew she had to face a situation similar to this one day when she vowed to stay with Kevin for the rest of her loving life. However, she never knew she could feel so terrible about her “new” body.

She didn't regret being with Kevin though, even when she knew she was getting fat. She couldn't regret, and she couldn't forget the most memorable times she spent with the man she loved, how he held onto her face to calm her when she was angry, how he gently kissed her forehead every time they made their departure, how he sang to her his own composed song before he let anyone else hear them. Also, she couldn't forget the most precious moment with him, their first time. How his feet tickled hers when they lie on the bed together, how his smooth skin touched hers like soft blankets and how his slightly muscular abs brushed against her belly, a flat belly, but his actions never changed even after gaining some weight.

Hara couldn't wait any longer. The clock was ticking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter