Chapter Eleven

Dreaming Polaris | stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Titles: “In Hopes You Will Not be Like the Moon”
Date: 2013 June 30
Characters: Jiyeon & Sungmin
Genre: Romance
Words: 557

 

It was just four years ago when he was a kid. Very scrawny and childish, voice so high that it could reach any note higher than what I was capable of. He kid around a lot, poking people's back and trying to crack up a joke whenever he could, even though most of the time, no one was laughing.

I loved that personality of his though, always trying to cheer someone up and change the mood into a riant, prosperous environment between everyone. He was always very optimistic, forever looking at the bright side of things and always grinning back at you, no matter what the circumstances was, because he knew that smiling was to communicate to others that everything was going to be alright.

Then it was just last month when he came up to me, during T-ara N4 promotions, and confessed to me that he liked me.

I didn't know what to say. He was just a child, an innocent boy who had no knowledge of the world yet. However, he was taller than me now, had broader shoulders, a thicker jawline and a voice so low that he could never reach my notes anymore.

He told me that I didn't need to reply to him at all, because his only intention was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter