I can't do this.She is my best friends boyfriend!!

Beauty and Betrayal

(THE TITLE IS FOR TIFFANY)

Suddenly Kai's phone rang, they both got a fright and opened there eyes. 
Hyoyeon looked angry "Ohh sorry I have to get this" Said Kai "Hello?" Kai walked off
Hyoyeon smacked the couch "Damn I thought we were gonna kiss" She thought "I really wanted to kiss him I haven't even kissed anyone yet"
Kai hung up and walked back to Hyoyeon "Crap guess what?" Said Kai "Yeah?" Said Hyoyeon
"My ride can't make it and i've got no where to stay" Said Kai with frustration
"Umm you can stay here if you want this is my house"
"Yay" He ran up to Hyoyeon and hugged her. Hyoyeon patted his back
"Ok put me down" Demanded Hyoyeon.
Kai put her down awkwardly "Ok should we watch some tv now" Said Hyoyeon while grabbing the remote.
They both sat on the couch awkwarly while watching the news, Kai sighed and looked at his watch and suddenly got reminded of something
"It's 4.25 my favourite anime is nearly on" Said Kai "Really? Because thats when DBZ is on and I love DBZ more then anything" Replied Hyoyeon
"Woah so do I I love DBZ tonnes we have that in common" Said Kai. Hyoyeon smiled "I think I like Kai now instead of Yunho or Key even though I didn't even like him" She thought.
She changed the channel to AnimeFreakZone, the Dragon Ball Z ad come on "Coming up next the season finale 1 hour special of Dragon Ball Z, you will see if Gohan wins this fight against Cell"
Kai and Hyoyeon looked at each other and suddenly both shouted
"It's the season finale woo hoo!" They high fived with both hands
"I've been waiting so long for this" Said Hyoyeon
"They don't even have this on the internet yet and they usually have everything on the internet" Said Kai.
They finished watching DBZ "Oh my gosh they fight was mean as" Said Hyoyeon "I know but man Cell looked frikin ugly" They both started laughing.
Tiffany knocked on the front door "I'm back early" She yelled. Kai and Hyoyeon looked at each other with big eyes "Ok lets just sit here and watch tv and act like nothing happened"
Hyoyeon and Kai on the couch with a space in the middle, Tiffany walked in "Hey Hyoyeon and Kai... man it's so weird having like a sort of famous person at Hyoyeon's house I basically live here I come here everyday"
Tiffany looked them "Is something going on between you two already?"
"No" They both said at the same time, Tiffany rolled her eyes
"Ok that was totally fake come one you's can tell me i'm your best friend Hyoyeon"
Hyoyeon and Kai looked at each other and nodded "Ok well Kai told me he likes me and I like him too and we were just about to kiss until his phone rang thats why we are sitting here awkwardly but I don't know what me and Kai will do now"
"Yeah Hyoyeon is really beautiful and humble" Said Kai
"Oh thats so sweet" Said Tiffany "How about you two start dating from now on?"
Kai and Hyoyeon looked at each other "Ok" They both said, they hugged.
"Thank you Tiffany" Said Kai while having his arm around Hyoyeon
"Your welcome Hyoyeon shes got the best boyfriend she could ever ask for"
Tiffany turned around depressingly "Whats wrong Tiffany?" Said Hyoyeon
"Nothing you two enjoy yourselves tonight" Replied Tiffany.
Tiffany walked out,jumped in her car and drove home.
She walked into her house "Oh my gosh what am I gonna do?" She thought.
She ran upstairs and into her bedroom and grabbed her diary and started writing
 
"Dear Diary, Ok well today me and my bff Hyo got dates for the prom next Friday SO COOL!! 
Well I know Hyoyeon is my bff and all but she is going out with someone right now that I actually really like and i'm kinda jealous.
The only reason why I said they should date right now was because I didn't want it to seem like I like him.His name is Kai and I liked him way before Hyoyeon.
GRRRRR! What am I gonna do? There is no way I can stop liking Kai but he really likes Hyoyeon, no I need to get over him quickly I can go out with Siwon he seems like a nice guy.
Well I'm in love with Kai OH NO!! WHAT NOW??!! Goodbye Diary"
She shut her book slowly.
IT"S THURSDAY OF NEXT WEEK!
"Yay the prom is tomorrow" Said Tiffany and Hyoyeon
"So Hyoyeon i'm gonna make you look so pretty tomorrow I can't wait but I feel so sorry for Key you know he liked you" Said Tiffany
Hyoyeon shrugged
"You don't have to do anything Tiffany quite a lot of boys at school already like you" Said Hyoyeon.
"Where is Kai?" Said Tiffany "Oh" Said Hyoyeon "He is on set at the dancing show"
Tiffny clinched her fists "You have been acting pretty weird ever since last week" Said Hyoyeon
"No I haven't i'm fine infact I feel great i'm so excited about tomorrow" Tiffany done a fake smile and grabbed Hyoyeons arm, Hyoyeon smirked then shrugged.
IT"S PROM NIGHT!
Hyoyeon looked in the mirror and saw herself with a creamy white/pink mini dress on, her hair straight and sandy blonde with cute blue heels.
 
 
Tiffany put her hands on Hyoyeon's shoulders "You look stunningly beautiful Hyoyeon" They hugged. Tiffany and Hyoyeon decided to go on a double date to the prom.
Tiffany is wearing a purple mini dress with her hair straightened and green cute high heels. They heard a knock on the door.
They both walked to the front door and opened to see Kai and Siwon standing there with a bouquet of flowers each "Wow Tiffany you look so beautiful" Said Siwon "Thanx"
Kai dropped his flowers and looked at Hyoyeon "Wow Hyoyeon you look even more beautiful then usual" Said Kai
Hyoyeon looked down then smiled. They all jumped into the car and drove to the prom.
Siwon and Tiffany walked out first with everyone staring at them, Kai and Hyoyeon walked out straight after while holding hands and everyone looked at them with jaws dropping.
Tiffany and Siwon walked into the prom which was filled with tonnes of people and lights everywhere "Wow it's so loud in here" Shouted Tiffany "I know" Replied Siwon.
"I'll go and get us some drinks" Said Siwon "OK" Said Tiffany.
Tiffany stood there by herself "Hey Tiffany" Said Kai while walking towards, Tiffany done a slight smile "Hey where is Hyoyeon?" Said Tiffany
"She is gone to the bathroom and where is Siwon?" Said Kai, Siwon came up behind Tiffany "Here Tiffany" He passed her a drink of punch.
Tiffany smiled and grabbed it "Hey Kai you know a lot of girls always stare at you and Hyoyeon with jealousy" Said Siwon
Tiffany turned around awkwardly "I'm back" Said Hyoyeon while hugging Kai from behind "I missed you" Said Kai while kissing her on the cheek.
Tiffany clinched her fists in anger "Hey Siwon how about me and you do some dancing?" Said Tiffany while pulling Siwon towards her "Ok" He said.
Siwon twirled her around and bent her back and rised her up, suddenly Tiffany started to make out with Siwon, Hyoyeon widened her eyes "Woah Tiffany never seen you do that before"
Siwon had his eyes wide open but slowly started to close them, he put his hands around Tiffanys waist. Kai shrugged "Well we will see you two later" Said Kai "And get a room"
Tiffany let go and wiped her lips "Woah that was nice" Said Siwon. Tiffany looked at were Kai and Hyoyeon were going "Ok Siwon about me and you dance"
Tiffany and Siwon started to dance in a club like way, Tiffany slowy started to dance towards Kai and Hyoyeon who were dancing too "Hey Kai didn't notice you there" Said Tiffany
Kai shrugged then saw Hyoyeon starting to dance with Siwon "Ohh hey Tiff how about me and you do a little dance?" 
"OK!" Said Tiffany. She grabbed Kai's hand, suddenly slow music started to play "Ohh ok it's a slow dance then" Said Tiffany.
Kai looked around for Hyoyeon but couldn't find so he decided to dance with Tiffany just as a friend "You ok?" Said Tiffany to Kai
"Yup lets dance" Tiffany put her arms around Kai , while Kai put his hands on her waist.They started to rock from side to side "So Tiffany are you thinking about going out with Siwon?"
"Uhmm" Said Tiffany "Yeah maybe he is really handsome but he is not really my type" Kai was still tryna look for Hyoyeon "Ohh ok do you know where Hyoyeon is? I think her and Siwon left"
Tiffany rolled her eyes "Hyoyeon is just gone home to get her wallet she forgot it Siwon gave her a lift there" 
"So Tiffany who is your ideal type man?" Said Kai "Because I know my ideal type and it's Hyoyeon I think me and her were love at first sight you know?"
Tiffany looked angry "Yeah whatever my ideal type is a guy who is a dancer,handsome, like video games and anime,tall, and who loves sports"
"Ohh ok thats funny it almost sounds like your talking about me because those are the things I love" Said Kai "But you don't like me because i'm going out with Hyoyeon and that would just be weird"
Tiffany looked worried "Yeah that would never happen like ever" Tiffany laughed "Never ever" Kai laughed a little
"Ok Hyoyeon should be back by now" Kai let go of Tiffany and started to look for Hyoyeon "Hey Siwon" Said Kai
Siwon turned around "Where is Hyoyeon?" Said Kai "Uhmm I don't know she just dissappeared" Kai grabbed his phone and went outside and tryed to ring her
"Hello so I can't reach my phone right now leave a message after the beep" Kai hung up.Suddenly someone jumped on Kais back "Ahh what the hell?" He turned his head to see who it was
"What the hell? Who are you?" Said Kai "I'm Yoona Im Yoona and you are smokin' hot Kai I love you" Kai tryed to push her off, but the both fell down and Yoona fell on top of him
"Get off me" He pushed her off "I have a girlfriend you " Yoona widened "How dare you?" She slapped him on the face
"Gosh your weak" He said while walking off. Kai walked back inside and saw Hyoyeon with Tiffany, Kai ran up to Hyoyeon and hugged her "Where were you?"
He let go "I was in here with Key we were just hanging out I couldn't find you either" Said Hyoyeon. Tiffany looked more and more angry "Gosh I hate you" Said Tiffany accidently out loud
"Huh?" Said Hyoyeon "Ohh sorry nothing I was just thinking off Justin Bieber" Hyoyeon laughed.
Time was passing by "Ok everyone prom king and prom queen are" A drum roll began "It's Im Yoona and Lee Donghae" Everyone clapped and cheered.
"Hyoyeon is gone home" Said Tiffany to Kai "Can you give me a lift home?" 
"Ok sweet" Said Kai. They went outside and jumped into Kai's car and started driving to Tiffany's house which was very far away from school "Ohh i'm thirsty can we stop at this bar?"
Said Tiffany "Ok yeah I'll wait in the car" Said Kai while stopping the engine from running "No come inside I'll get us both some drinks"
Kai opened his door and walked into the bar after Tiffany "I've got fake ID I can get us some shots" said Tiffany "Uhmm nah i'm okay with just some fizzy" Said Kai
"Ohh you too much of a chicken brrrukkk brrukk" Said Tiffany "Ok lets do it" Said Kai while taking off his jacket.
Tiffany went up to the counter "20 shots please here's my ID" She showed it "Ok coming right up"
Kai sat on a stool by the counter next to Tiffany "So Kai would you ever consider dumping Hyoyeon?" Said Tiffany "Because I would never want that to happen" Said Tiffany in a lying tone
"No i would only dump her if she cheats on me I know that would never happen" Said Kai.
"Here's your order" The counter guy gave them all the shots on a tray.
"Lets play a game I will ask you a question and if you get it right I have to drink one but if you get it wrong you have to drink one kapesh?" said Tiffany "Let's do it"
Time passed by and it was 3.30pm in the morning. Tiffany and Kai were laughing and Kai was drunk "So Tiffany are you a ?" Said Kai
"Umm I don't want to admit it but yeah I am how about you?" Kai laughed "Yeah nah I am too but maybe we won't have to call ourselves s after tonight" Said Kai after drinking another shot.
Tiffany actually wasn't drunk "Yeah I know" Kai put his drink down and stared at Tiffany and started to kiss her,Tiffany kissed him back.