↑ answer ; chapter 001 ↑

Endless Frustration.

 

❝001answer;

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "If only caller i.d would tell you whether or not the phone call will alter your life."

 

The petite boy stepped out of his car, just arriving home from his university classes. He stared up at the large home in front of him and nodded his head at the pale-blue colored house. He walked to the door and slipped off his black converse. He ruffled out his hair as he unlocked the door, turning the knob quickly, eager to enter the lovely home and kiss his lover once again. The boy walked into the home, literally getting attacked by his very small pomeranian, Kaja. "Yah! Furball get the heck off me!" The red haired boy yelled at the top of his lungs to no prevail whatsoever. Kaja kept nuzzling against his flushed cheeks and barked in excitement. "What did I say about calling Kaja that?! Why do you always have to hurt his feelings?" A rather tall, lanky figure stood over him, swooping up the fur covered animal. "What did I say about loving Kaja more than me?" The older wiped his face and leaned up, leaving a kiss on his lover's lips. As soon as it was returned, the younger headed over to the kitchen, pulling along his first long-term boyfriend with one hand, and holding the dog in the other. "How was class, Hannie?" The boy grinned, as he handed his lover a plate of dinner, which he had wrapped in saran wrap after getting a notice that Luhan was arriving home later than he usually did. "It went okay, I'll be studying for sure tonight. Sehunnie, How were your classes?" Since Sehun was four years younger than his intelligent boyfriend, he had to study twice as hard so he could feel worthy, even if Luhan told him not to, and that overworking himself could lead to more white hairs, which Sehun, frankly, had a large amount of hatred for. Nonetheless, the younger had no intention on stopping his habit. 

"They were fine, the exam wasn't as hard as the professor said it would be." Sehun explained as he sipped on his mug of warm milk. "Maybe it's because you always study a section ahead of all your classmates." Luhan teased, taking a bite of the chicken and brown rice stir fry Sehun had made. The nineteen year old pouted, resembling a little kid. "I just like being ahead of those around me." Luhan chuckled and sipped on his water. "You should lighten on the morning classes. You've been waking up so early five out of seven days." The younger blinked and quickly shook his head. "Why should I? I love napping during the afternoon!" The taller boy slipped behind his boyfriend, slowly wrapping his arms around the small frame. "Because you are exhaus-." The older was cut off by a pair of lips, slowly melting his. "Baby, it's been like, what, two days since we've done it?" A snort came from the mouth of the chinese male. "You're saying it like it's my fault, and trust me, it's yours." Sehun lightly kissed down his neck and chuckled. "It's your fault! You've been studying every night now!" The older whined in retortion, lightly stomping his right foot as he chewed on the minced pieces of chickens that he had begged for as they were having a little quarrell. "You stop in the midst of everything to tend to Kaja! I'm always tossed to the side when that stupid furball is around." After saying that, he earned a hit on the back of his head. "Yah! Why do you always hurt his feelings? Wae?! Who was the one who wanted to buy him? Who was the one who named him? Please, enlighten me." Luhan pouted and looked down towards his folded hands that were neatly folded on his laps. In a whimpering tone, the older broke out a soft, "Me..."

"That's right! You! Xi Luhan! My baby Hannie that begged me to buy the puppy that you insult almost all the time!" Luhan suddenly stood up, wrapped his arms around the tall fellow's neck and attacked his lips with his own. "Shut up for a few minutes alright?" He mumbled against his lips and he slowly slipped his hands into Sehun's shirt. As his hands inched up Sehun's body, he heard his phone ring. The song Wow by BToB filled the room as he reached into his pocket and answered the phone. "Yah! Whoever you are you, interrupted me getting laid once again just like my dog! This time I'm gong to call you a stupid furball!" He was tired of having interruptions at times like these, tired of being hard and having to deal with it on his own. 

"Luhan-ah, please come back to China. Ah, bring your friends home too. Grandfather has fallen ill."

"What?! How could it be?! I can't go like this!" 

"Please hurry, this company needs you, and the secrets that Grandfather has been hiding for ages. Please purchase the tickets and quick ; time is ticking, and the clock starts now."

The phone call suddenly ended, surprising Luhan. What was he to do? Just tell Sehun to stop all plans and come to China with him? What about his friends? How would he tell them that they were needed in Beijing? "Who was it Hannie?" Sehun stared down at him and lightly tighetened his grip, seeing the expression on his face fade to sadness. "My mother..." A phone call from Mrs. Xi never meant any good news, therefore they were completely dreaded, yet always unexpected. "And what bad news does she have to drop this time?" Luhan gulped, and for some reason, it seems any sort of saliva that may have been his or Sehun's disappeared. He felt the knots in his stomach tie as he forced the words up his throat and out his mouth. "I'm needed back in China...and I think it's best if you stay here, in Seoul.." Sehun's eyes saddened, widening to try and keep the tears from rolling down his cheeks. "For how long? Why can't I come? Wae?" Luhan stayed in silence, not wanting to hurt Sehun anymore with his words. "Tell me! Wae, Luhan?! Why is it that when everything goes good for me, I have to be shot down just as fast as I was brought up?!" As Sehun's voice raised quickly, Luhan shuddered away. He could see the tears fall from Sehun's eyes, unaware that in his eyes, tears were forming. "My grandfather..he's sick..they need us back..I don't know for how long, but I promise that everyday I'm there, my love for you will still strengthen." Sehun began choking up, the dryness in his throat hurting him, creatng a sudden burning sensation. "Us? You mean you plan to take the rest with you too?! Some of them have relationships here too!" Sehun sobbed, slowly grasping Luhan tighter. "I know, but I need them too, we're the only ones who could possibly get through to grandfather."

After a long moment of silence, which was accompanied by two makeout sessions and cuddling, not to mention crying, Sehun spoke up. "What will you do now?" Luhan sighed, holding onto his lover's hand. "Well, I'll be buying six tickets to Beijing, China and discussing this with the other five." Sehun sighed, ruffling out his Luhan's hair, hs heart breaking thinking this would be the last time he did so for a while. "Send them a group message to come over, and for them to bring their boyfriends.." Sehun suggested, as they got to the couch. "I already did, they should be hear-." The loud door bell rang through the house, causing the tiny pomeranian to rush to the door, body slamming itself against the large, white doors. Luhan picked up Kaja and held him tightly, earning sudden from the animal. He opened the doors and ten boys piled into their home. As they settled down, Luhan stared at the ten boys. Yes, some were in relationships within the six, but most had relationships outside of it, including himself. His throat tightened and suddenly it flew out, along with the hidden tears in his eyes. "Guys, we've got to go." All ten boys looked up, not knowing who 'guys' referred to. "Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Kris, and Tao, it's time. Fang Liang is sick, and they believe this could kill him." The boys who names were called, all sighed, and slowly rose.

"Shall we explain to everyone the background of all this?" Xiumin bellowed, looking at the guys who stared at him with feared eyes. Luhan nodded to him, as he slowly caressed Sehun's cheek. "Well as you know, Luhan's grandfather Fang Liang owns the Asia sweeping company, Liang Branch. Well, upon starting this company, Fang Liang hid secrets within it. He knew if no one were to know about the secrets, he could take time into finding a suitable heir to the company, without any interruptions. This kept on, for years and years, not once did he fail to keep the secrets within him. The next heir has yet to be known, since that knowledge became one of the secrets. Now, about us chosen six, we are called 'The Fearless Six'. As you know we've always been close. Luhan's family believes that we are the only six to be able to get the secrets out of Fang Liang, and continue to keep the company alive." The six nodded in pure sadness and agreement. "But...what about everything here? You're all in good universities and some with good paying jobs..how could you walk out?" Luhan shuddered, listening to words that flowed from Kyungsoo's wise mouth. "You see, Kyunggie, we don't have a choice whether or not we can stay. We were given specific instructions that whenever this was to occur, we would return. Not until the problem is solved, we may not exit China's borders." 

"So now, what must we do? Are the tickets ready?" Chen addressed quietly, looking over at Luhan who was shaking his left leg out of nervousness. "Tickets are set for tomorrow morning, at 4 A.M. Your tickets were sent to your email. Pack your things and please, tell your lover you love them." Luhan whispered, peering over at the quiet Sehun. "Sehun-ah?" The younger looked up and stared into his little Hannie's eyes. "Yes Luhan?" Luhan felt the tears coming back, as he slowly wrapped his arms around the younger boy. "Please remember that distance will never be too much for us, and that, Sehun, I will always love you with all my heart." Sehun's expression had went from blank to sad in less than a second. "I love you too, Luhan, I love you too..."

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

(Author's Note).

Yes, first chapter is done! I hope you enjoy this! Please subscribe and maybe upvote! Comments are welcomed as well! I wonder how Luhan and the boys will be in China! Anyways, bye guys!

( h a r l e q u i n. )