01 - Best Day Ever

The Best Day (U-KISS SoohyunxDongho 2shin)

"Dongho."

"Neh,Hyung?" Dongho answered tiredly but sweetly,while snuggling into his lover's arms.

Soohyun let out a soft chuckle as Dongho whined when he pulled the blankets off of him.

"I want to go out somewhere today," he said,"Just the two of us. Since it's our day off. . ."

Soohyun had been planning this day ever since they got together. He would take Dongho out to Lotte World,go on some rides,end the day at the Ferris Wheel,and ask him. .

"Of course,Jagi!" Dongho squealed,hugging Soohyun tightly,giving him a light peck on the lips.

"Where are we going?"

"I wanted to go to Lotte W-"

"I WANT TO GO,I WANT TO GO,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!' Dongho shouted,getting excited.

"Hush babe,I'll take you there."

Soohyun chuckled again,patting Dongho's head.

"This is the best day ever." Dongho whispered softly,smiling brightly.

"I think it will be. . ."

Soohyun kissed Dongho on the forehead.

 

- - At Lotte World,a couple hours later. - -

"Jagi,can you buy me this,OH wait,win me that please~ ~ ~ WAIT. I want cotton candy ~ "

Dongho skipped happily,holding Soohyun's hand,while looking at all the pretty shops and Mini game shacks.

"How about we go onto the Ferris Wheel. . ?" Soohyun spoke softly,looking down at Dongho,smiling.

"Oooooh,romantic,of course bby ~"

Dongho giggled,jumping up at Soohyun to steal a quick kiss. Soohyun smiled nervously,and walked over to the Ferris Wheel line.

 

After waiting five minutes,their turn was finally up.

As Dongho scurried over to the open cart,Soohyun whispered his plans to the boy that worked at the Ferris Wheel. When the boy nodded,Soohyun quickly got into the cart,and the ride started.

"Woah,this is pretty high. . ."

"You can hold onto me,if you want. ." Dongho quickly held onto him,and as the cart was slowly reaching the top,Soohyun got even more nervous.

Once their cart reached the top,the ride stopped.

". .Dongho,look,it's pretty right?"

Soohyun looked out at the sunset,smiling a bit,and Dongho slowly let go of him,looking out to the sky.

"Yeah,it is ~" Dongho smiled,forgetting how scared he was.

"Dongho. . ."

"Neh,Hyung?" Dongho looked over at Soohyun,smiling brightly.

Soohyun took a deep breath,and pulled a ring out of his pocket.

"Dongho. .I love you very much,you are the only one who makes me so happy. I love waking up,being able to see you in my arms,being able to kiss you,hug you,and. . .well you know," Soohyun winked,chuckling softly. "I love that you're all mine,and I want it to stay like that forever. . I want you to be more than my boyfriend. .So,would you. .marry me?"

Soohyun looked at Dongho,tears streaming down his face. Just as he wiped Dongho's tears,Dongho pulled Soohyun into a deep kiss. "Of course I will," Dongho whispered between kisses,wrapping his arms around Soohyun's neck.

 

Another 2shin fanfic hehe > < hope you readers like it. . .. ^ ^;