Avoiding Telling what happend....

Amor Mio

A/N: Hello all I hope you enjoy the update and I will try not to make it an cliffhanger....But then again how else would I get youn guys to read my story......but that'll be to mean.......Okay so I'll try to NOT make this a cliffhanger BUT no prmises because me and y'all have a different meaning for the word cliffhanger.....But I'll try to  not make it one so go and read my update now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what exactly happened while we were apart? Stuff? We know stuff but I think Diana ment detail???Oh..... Well will you look at the time...... Beatriz!Beattriz! Fine I'll tell you guyz what happened when we get home..Now can we start heading there? You better tell us everything that happened.Yea EVERYTHING. Fine can we just get home...

Little did they know that they were being watched and listened in on. "Did you get all that?" Said this hidden figure in the shadows."Yeah"said the guy next to him. "let's get this back to the others!"said the first guy.

 

Back to the others(On the way back to the dorms):

You are going to have to go through every detail of what happened when we get home Missy! You're not my mommy! No I'm not. BUT I am your very concerned twin! And I'm your concerned best friend over here! Why do I have concerned friends? *They remind me of my mother!

Okay so Be.......Where'd she go?I don't know I thought that she was behind you! I might have not looked behind me while we were walking.....Sorry....It's okay she's going to have to come home sometime....right?

Hurray!!!! I'm free and away from my twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where should I go to celebrate??? hm.......... hm...... HM....... Hey. Why do people always sneak up on me!.... Sorry I just wanted to say Hi I didn't mean to scare you. It's okay just don't do it again. Okay? Okay.So why are you so jumpy today? You noticed? Yup. Now are you going tell me what wrong or am I going to have to poke you til you tell me? Fine I'll tell you on ONE condition.Okay? What is it? With a huge creepy grin Beatriz says You have to buy me more sweets or you can come with me to a karaoke place I know first? I'll go with the karaoke place because you looked scary when you said the word sweets.....Fine meanie...hump.....Okay so lead the way.There's just one problem with that...Which would be?....I forgot the way there......How could you forget the way there?? I have a bad memory...Do you think you can remeber the way?........probably......but I'm not sure.....Okay lead the way and if we get in to trouble or need help I'll ask people if there's one near by okay? Okay...

 

After much asking of people where to go they finally got to the place that Beatriz recognized being there earlier.Finally! We made it! Yipee! Come one lets get that seat in the front to get a good view and to see the people sing! O...Kay.....You okay? Yea just a little tried from WALKING ALL THE WAY HERE.....I'm sorry... It's fine just try and remember next time where you are and how you got there. okay? Okay...So now that we're here can you sing me something...? I'm more of a dancer than a singer....Please that's the whole reason I dragged you here......Okay I guess one ong wouldn't hurt right? Hurray!!!! Beatriz was so excited she was jumping up and down hugging Hyunseung. Making the latter blush in response.

 

While waiting for Hyunseung's turn to sing she decided to get something get something to drink..hm...... what looks good? I feel like someone's watching me again but who? And why? She was looking around when saw Hyunseung was up next she quickly and swiftly went to front of the audience before anybody else could take her table.

"Okay next we have a new singer who signed up to sing 'Let It Snow.' Please put your hands together for Hyunseung."GO HYUNSEUNG! (A/N/:Please listen to it if you like..: here is the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBMS2mGEkJQ)

'Let it snow, Let it snow
dagawa anajwo naege dorawajwo
Let it snow, Let it snow
nan dasi jamdeureo kkumeseo gidaryeo neol

haengbokhaetdeon neowaui sigani dasi ol sun eomneunji
(neo doraol su eomneunji, neol naege jul su eomneunji)
I don’t know why I’m doing this
You’re ma sweetie, girl, ma lady
chagawojin nal anajwo my love

neoui ipsureul neoui kiseureul barae
neoui sarangneul wonhae (ne sarangeul wonhae)
neoui jinsimeul barae (ne jinsimeul barae)
oneul bam neoreul wonhae
neoui jeonbureul neoui modeun geol wonhae
(baby love you girl, baby love you girl)

Let it snow, Let it snow
neoege dagaga dasi soneul jaba
Let it snow, Let it snow
nan dasi tteollyeowa geuttaero doraga

sojunghaetdeon neowaui siganeul dasi jul sun eomneunji
(dasi neo ol sun eomneunji, neol gajeul suneun eomneunji)
I don’t know why I’m doing this
You’re ma sweetie, girl, ma lady
dasi naegero dorawa my baby

neoui ipsureul neoui kiseureul barae
neoui sarangeul wonhae (ne sarangeul wonhae)
neoui jinsimeul barae (ne jinsimeul barae)
oneul bam neoreul wonhae
neoui jeonbureul neoui modeun geol wonhae
(baby love you girl, baby love you girl)

nuni oneun oneuldo i goseseo
nega ogil naneun gidaryeo, dasi neo useumyeo ol geot gataseo
hoksi an ondedo naneun yeogi isseulge
Baby love you girl, baby love you girl
Baby love you girl


Let it snow(X3)

You were Amazing up there why were you so  scared to go up there? Well I have my reasons....just like you have yours and if I'm correct you missy owe me an explaination.I don't wanna!Then how about you go up there and sing a song? Okay! I'll tell you but can we go somewhere where there isn't to much nosy? I don't want to repeat myself over and over again.Okay. I think  I saw a park near by the university.Okay lets go there.

At the park:

Okay now you have to tell me waht happened or I'm going to tell everyone your mine! What? Okay fine I'll tell you............Beatriz then proceeds to tell Hyunseung everything that happened from her 'date' with Kibum to her sister and Diana seeing them kiss to how overprotective her twin is of her? By the end of it Hyunseung was think how much of  this situation being explain to him sound like it was taken out of a fan-fiction he had read about Idols.....Well?.....Your life resembles that of drama...huh and I'm so confused by it....Well I would just tell them the truth and hopefully they would understand..I'm not so sure about that they tend to be really controlling especially Isa......Maybe so but if anything she can giv you so insight on the situation at hand....hm...I don't know....What if I'm there to protect you when you tell them...okay them we should get going it's getting late. Okay let's get going..

At the dorm:

Hello? Isa? Diana? are you here? Welcome back home Beatriz.Yes welcome home.I see you brought home someone with you....Not much that's going to do you now spill!Yea! Spill or I'll do something that you won't like.Okay fine I'll tell you guys! Beatriz was now hiding behind Hyunseung's muscular body for protection.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello All once again I hope you guys enjoyed the update I'll try and update next week but not sure if I will.... Anyway I hope you liked the update! And just who are those mysterious guys following Beatriz everywhere? It is all going to be revealed in due time but do you think you guys know leav a comment and see if your right in the future!