Come on

Fast Beating

"I rather not. I mean, it's just fast beating right? There's nothing suspicious about that." Sehun nervously insisted. 
 


Kai rolled his eyes with a sigh, "I'm telling you Sehun, you like her. Ask her out before she gets asked out by someone else."



He wiggled his brows as he emphasized the word 'someone'.



Sehun automatically knew what he meant and his adrenaline came rushing up his cheeks. That Kris, what did she see in him? He's just blonde- or light brown- no, yellowish - brown - aish! Forget it!



Kai tapped his shoulder once in a comforting way. "Oh, come on Sehun. You're cool, she will totally agree with you." 



Sehun smirked, "Cool, huh? Well, look at him - " he pointed at Kris, "He's a perfect example for 'cool' - no, really cool."



Kai snatched his hand away from Sehun and leaned back, tired of his excuses. He rubbed his temples several times and released his arms, "That's it! I'm helping you here but you keep thinking you aren't good enough. You never know Sehun! Maybe she likes you secretly?" he hissed, his veins almost popping out. 



Sehun blinked, "I don't assume or daydream. I have to know for sure but she doesn't give me clues!" He grabbed his hair and shook his head.



Kai sighed, "Never mind, Sehun. If you can't do it, don't do it at all." he walked away and left Sehun. Sehun doesn't want to be alone and rushed to Kai. 



"Alright, fine! I'll do it!" he finally said. Kai grinned and wrapped his arm around Sehun's neck. 



"Chocolates are the best gifts." he told him and walked towards the school's cafe. 



With a pout, Sehun went along with Kai.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's very short, i know! :D Thanks anyway for reading! Please, leave a comment. Kamsa!  ;))