Who is the last one standing?

Black Pearl

"I want you to find the Black Pearl," Queen Kwon Ri rasped.

"I won't let you down," the boys said in unison.

She chuckled, leaving the boys to fend for themselves in the wild. It was a killing field out there, backstabbing and betrayal wasn't anything out of the normal. They were like wolves, thirsting for flesh and blood. All had one goal: To be the most powerful.

As fast as lightning, an arrow was released and Chen was down. Blood spurted from the hole and he was silent. Chanyeol walked crossed over dead bodies and pulled the arrow from Chen's body. He coughed blood while Chanyeol stabbed him repeatedly with his arrow ferociously. It was covered in thick blood and he wasn't the least bit remorseful. He the blood off then threw the arrow right into Chen's head. The struggling stopped and he became breathless.

A grenade was aimed at them. All took cover behind trees and rocks. Howling came from the opposing team. They slashed Kai and Sehun who were not quick enough. Only 9 of them left. Kris hid from behind a rock and howled before shooting two of their opponents down with a gun. Blood erupted from the victims body. 

All of them were heartless, they killed at will and never felt guilty for their wrong doings. Queen Kwon Ri was watching the massacre from the cliff. She enjoyed watching people turn their backs on each other and blood. Gory killings were her favourite. Blood, flesh, no sign of guilt or remorse and brotherhood turned bad. To add in to the fun, she sent a few wild boars to the killing grounds.

They were speared and their meat were ripped by merciless teeth that tore at their skin, that were vying for power and turned into beasts by greed.

Chanyeol yelled, "We will fight till the end!" After speaking, he threw a knife at Suho. He was down. He howled in pleasure and threw himself on a sharp rock and it pierced through him, killing him. 

Lava erupted from the volcano. The remaining beasts howled in pleasure. Three of them, Kris, Xiumin and Luhan sacrificed themselves and threw their bodies onto the fiery molten lava. What was left of them were only memories. The bones were not even there, much less flesh or ashes. Only 4 left.

They they fired bullets at their opponents almost every second. They has no time to dodge and were down in less then a minute. Once their opponents were down, they turned their backs to face their past teammates.

"If I go down, you shall have to too!" Lay speared D.O. with his left hand and continued to fired a bullet in his brain with his right.

"Seems like it's only you and me, panda face," Baekhyun snarled. The queen was starting to lose interest. It was really boring. She sent a pack of their own kind down..... Wolves.

The wolves were not terrified by the fire and blood. In fact, they were thirsting for it. They were slashed badly but they went at the wolves with bullets and knifes. The youngest of the pack, was whimpering and whining. Baekhyun and Tao hearts melted for a while. Only for a while.  The devil said: Byun Baekhyun, you shall not be softhearted, you need to be merciless to be powerful. The angel said: Byun Baekhyun, where's your heart? Help that poor guy!

But the word 'power' rang in his head. It was what he wanted after such a long time. How could he just give up now? Greed and the thought of power overcame guilt and sympathy. With a loud and menacing roar, he speared the wolf then after a few seconds, ten bullets were lodged in its skull. He felt a wave of guilt wash over him that he tried to hold back but could not. The feeling was so strong even power and greed had to retreat. He held it back, not letting the Queen sense it.

They worked together for now, just to kill their opponents and see who is the last one standing. Their brotherhood was finally alive for a while. Bullets, knifes and spears were flying across the air and they were down.

They ran to the volcano, where the Black Pearl was. Baekhyun was leading, but Tao wanted power too. His eyes were burning and flames were dancing. He got angry and overtook Baekhyun.  He threw the last blade he had at him. Baekhyun's eyes widened as the blade advanced towards him and it hit him. He fell like a vase balancing on a stick. His arms were flailing as he fell towards the ground and with a loud thud he dropped dead. 

Tao forced himself not to look. He climbed higher and he finally found it. The pearl was lodged in between two rocks at the tip of the volcano. The pearl was shimmering black, with a strong aura evil aura around it. There was something like a turqoise liquid swirling in the pearl. He held on to it tightly. He climbed back down and power would soon be his... Or not.

He encased the pearl tightly in his palms and suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his waist. He fell to his knees and the pearl dropped to the ground. He was bleeding. He looked up and saw Queen Kwon Ri, with a smug look on her face. She bent down and picked up the pearl with her fingernails. She walked away, laughing and rolling the pearl in her two fingers. 

Tao used a trembling hand to reach for a nearby gun, while coughing blood. He raised the gun with his shaking hands, and with his last ounce of energy, he pulled the trigger. Kwon Ri fell as the bullet reached her head. The edges of Tao's mouth quivered, before he closed his eyes.

(A/N: You have came to the end! Hope you enjoyed it!)