When the past and the present meet: War between love

That Tragic Story

Sunggyu came and you were he first to be surprised about his sudden visit.

 

Sunggyu: Hello there! *Teases you*

You: You! I remember you...You were the one who bumped my car and did this to Woohyun! You never thought about the people who loves him.

Sunggyu: Oh! Sorry about that. In terms for my love for Woohyun, I am the most selfish person that you'll ever meet.

You: Haha! You messed up with the wrong person!

 

So they fought for about 3 hours. Woohyun stood up and stopped the them. Woohyun was at shock as he heard what he suddenly said to you,he helped you to stand up and took you away from him..

 

Woohyun: *stops* Stop this madness right now!*helps you stand up*

You: *feels sorry* I'm sorry Woohyun: *smiles at you and takes you away from Sunggyu*

Sunggyu: *hands out a gun and aims it at Woohyun* If I can't have you,then no one must have you! *fires the gun*

You: *runs in front of Woohyun to prevent him from being shot* No~

Woohyun:*looks at you* Why? Why do you have to do this?

You:*slowly losing your breath*

Woohyun: *hugs you tight* Don't ever tell me that word..*cries*

You: *dies* Sunggyu: *evil laugh* How patethic!