Love...

Love Words....

Love just came and left

Loves never look who you are

Love is live.

Love always with us

Nobody would know with who we will fell in love

We could not choose with who we will fell in love

Love is happiness

But if our time was over we must say good bye to our love

He sat in the college backyard, he was busy wrote that words in his books, then he felt someone was sat beside him, put his head to his shoulder.

“Hey, what’s wrong Jeongminie?

“Nothing…” Jeongmin let out a sigh

“Tell me, you can trust me”

“Seriously! Nothing!”

“Okay then…” after said that, Hyunseong back to his book again

“What’s that? May I see it?”

“No, you can’t. It’s a secret.”

“Let me see it!” Jeongmin try to grab the book in Hyunseong hand

“No you can’t!!!” Hyunseong yelled to Jeongmin

“Hm…” Jeongmin just shut his mouth and move aside from Hyunseong

“Minnie, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s…its okay…, let’s go home now.” Jeongmin walk first and Hyunseong just followed him.

“Wait for me…” then, Hyunseong grabbed his hand and continued walk together, now with hands on each other.

“What are you doing? Let go my hand! Look at the people they look at us!”

“I don’t care! You said you want to go home, so we will walk like this until we reach our house.” Hyunseong said easily, make Jeongmin annoyed.

“Yah! Let go my hands now!”

“No, I won’t.”

“But…”

“Just be quiet, a few minutes again we will reach our house.” Jeongmin just let out a sigh

A few minutes passed and they already reach their house. Hyunseong put his book and his bag in the table and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Jeongmin saw Hyunseong book, he really curious about what Hyunseong wrote in that book.

“Should I open it? But Hyunseong hyung say I can’t see it, but I really want to see it!”

Jeongmin walked to the table and took Hyunseong book, he just stared the book for a few minutes, and think again.

“Should I? But if I open it Hyunseong hyung will mad at me, but what did he wrote in this book?” Jeongmin think again, and finally he decided to open it, slowly. He turns the page, he could saw so many things Hyunseong wrote and draw, but not long Hyunseong came out from the bathroom. He saw Jeongmin was sat and opened his book; Hyunseong ran to Jeongmin and took his book.

“Why do you open it?!?! I said you CAN’T see it!!! WHY DO YOU STILL OPEN IT?!?” Hyunseong yelled to Jeongmin, he really mad at him.

“But…but….I…I just..” Jeongmin could talk properly, he hold the tears in his eyes try to not crying

“You just what?!? You just open it when I didn’t see!!! If you want to see it you ask to me first!!!” He didn’t stop yelled

“But, if I ask you, you would say the same thing!!! Like no you can’t see it!!!” Now his tears fell from his eyes

“Then if you already know the answer you should not open it!!! BUT WHY YOU STILL DO IT!!! Hah..!! whatever I tired, I want to rest!!!” He left Jeongmin alone in the living room, Hyunseong went to his and Jeongmin shared room and close the door.

Jeongmin, still crying alone in the room, he know he should not open the book. Now Hyunseong already mad at him.

“What should I do…? Hyunseong hyung already mad at me…, he even yells at me…, I must know if this would happen, why I still open it…” Jeongmin crying and blamed himself.

Jeongmin crying in the room for a long time, and Hyunseong still in his shared room, still mad at him.

“Why did he still open the book?!? Why could he didn’t wait?!? ARGH….!!!” Hyunseong yelled from the room, Jeongmin could hear it from outside made him can’t stop cry.

Jeongmin covered his face and crying again even harder. But after a few minutes he stop crying, he felt hurt in his eyes and inside in his heart. He went to the bathroom, washed his face, he look at the mirror his eyes turn red because of crying for a long time, but he just ignore it and take a shower, after that he changed his clothes into pajamas, he still remember Hyunseong bought that for him and that make his heart felt more hurt. He went to Hyunseong and his shared room, he walk slowly. In front of his room, he felt scared again, he didn’t sure to came in. but, finally he opened the door slowly and came in.

“Hyung…” He whispered, afraid if he woke up Hyunseong, he saw Hyunseong lay in his bed facing the wall. Jeongmin walked closer to his own bed, and lay in his bed and slowly close his eyes.

Morning has came, sunshine fill the room, finally Jeongmin woke up, he get up and look at Hyunseong bed, Hyunseong still sleep.

“He still sleeps. Hah…” Jeongmin walked outside his room.

“What should I do first? Maybe I should prepare the breakfast.”

Jeongmin went to the kitchen and start cooking. Not long after that, Hyunseong woke up.

“He already awake…” Hyunseong came out from his room. He saw Jeongmin in the kitchen.

He really missed Jeongmin, his small body, his scent, his laugh, his eye smile, and his smile, yesterday he could not saw Jeongmin smile, he even make him cry for a whole day and he really regret it. He walked closer to Jeongmin.

“Minnie…” He wrapped his arm around Jeongmin small waist and put his head at his shoulder.

Jeongmin really shocked, last night Hyunseong yelled at him and mad him too, but now, he really changed. A small smile in his mouth.

“Hyung…, why?”

“I really miss you Minnie…” he tightened his grip.

“Hyung…” Jeongmin pushed Hyunseong a bit and turn, but he didn’t dare to look at his eyes.

“What Minnie?

“I’m sorry…, last night I-”

“Sshh…, its okay…” Hyunseong hug him.

“Hyung… I really sorry… I didn’t mean to do that…” Jeongmin started to cry

“It’s okay Minnie, I’m sorry to make you cried last night. I really miss you…”

“I miss you too hyung…”

Hyunseong let Jeongmin out from his hug and wiped his tears.

“I will let you read my book, but not now, let me finish it first, okay?” Jeongmin just nodded his head.

“I will finish it today, just wait for it.”

Hyunseong tried to finish the whole book, he just wrote and draws something the book, but at the end of the book, he tried to wrote something different. When the lesson over, he quickly run to Jeongmin who was waited outside the building.

Hyunseong already outside, but he could saw Jeongmin. He looks to the left, right, but no Jeongmin there. Suddenly someone called him.

“Hyunseong hyung!” now Hyunseong could saw Jeongmin in the other side of the road, waving hand to him.

“Jeongmin! Wait! I will go there!” Hyunseong was crossing the road, and not far from his place a car was really fast went directly to him.

“HYUNG!!!” Jeongmin yelled.

 Hyunseong want to ran, but it was too late. The car bumped his body. Jeongmin ran to Hyunseong as fast as he can.

“Hyung! Hyung! Stay with me…” Jeongmin called an ambulance. Tears flow from his eyes

“It’s okay Minnie, I’m fine…”

“No hyung! You’re not okay!” Jeongmin could not stop crying.

“Jeongmin…, do you still want to read my book?”

“No! I want you to still alive with me!” He didn’t care about the book anymore, he just care about his hyung. The ambulance already there, Hyunseong and Jeongmin was on the way to the hospital.

“Hyung…, don’t go…, please stay with me….” Jeongmin hold Hyunseong hand, still crying.

“Minnie I’m fine…, you don’t need to worry about me…”

“How could I didn’t worry about you! You’re bleeding hyung!”

“It’s okay…” Hyunseong close his eyes slowly.

“NO! Hyung don’t close your eyes! Hyung, stay with me!” Jeongmin shake Hyunseong body.

The ambulance stopped, they already reach the hospital, and they bring Hyunseong to the ICU. Jeongmin waited Hyunseong outside, his body shaking; his eyes were full of tears, and there’s no one with him, he tried to keep calm, slowly he stop cried and his body stop shaking. He hold Hyunseong book, Hyunseong promise to finish it today and show it to him. Jeongmin, slowly open the book. Tears started to flow again, he saw his picture in the book, Hyunseong draw him, he flipped the page, another him in there.

“Hyung…, why you didn’t say if you drawing me?” he keep flipped the page.

Suddenly he stopped, there’s some words wrote in there.

“Did Hyunseong hyung wrote this?” He started to read it.

In this world we can buy anything with money, but not with love

We can't buy Love...

We are Love...

Love life inside of us...

Love just came and left....

Loves never look who you are...

Love is live...

Love always with us...

Nobody would know with who we will fell in love....

We could not choose with who we will fell in love...

Love is happiness....

But if our time was over we must say good bye to our love...

Yesterday I didn't know who my love is...

I didn't know who the one that my hearts choose...

But, now I know...

Now I realized...

I can't live without you...

You are my sunshine...

You are my live...

You are my everything...

You are there when I'm happy...

You are there when I'm feel down...

You are my happiness...

You are my love...

My hearts choose you...

You', 정민 (Lee Jeongmin)

I didn't want to say goodbye to you...

I hope we can be together forever...

I hope our love will be everlasting...

I love you 정민...

I love you forever...

Jeongmin cried harder after read that word, he didn’t know if Hyunseong can wrote something like that, he didn’t know if Hyunseong confess his feeling by this. Now, he didn’t know he must happy or sad, but he hope the best for Hyunseong.

“Hyung…, me too, I love you too, I know you can hear this, but please stay alive…, please…”

“But, seriously hyung…, your handwriting didn’t change a lot.” Then, the ICU door opened.

Jeongmin saw the doctor, he went there. Inside, he hopes everything will be okay.

“How is Hyunseong? He is fine right?”

“He…, he is f-”

“He is what?”

“He is fine now, but because the accident he dislocated his right hand, and there’s so many part that we must bandaged, and you must really take care of him carefully, and now he is resting in that room.”

“Can he go home today?”

“Sure.”

“Thank you.” He bowed

With his red eyes he went inside the room, he could saw Hyunseong lay in the bed, full of bandage. He glad everything was fine.

“Hyung!”

No answer….

“Hyung! Are you fine?” he walked closer to Hyunseong bed and sat beside him.

“Hi, Minnie…, look at me…, I’m fine right? You don’t need to worry about me, I won’t leave you, and I will stay with you, forever…”

“Hyung…, you’re not fine…, look at yourself! Bandage everywhere!” tears suddenly fell from his red eyes

“Jeongminnie don’t cry, your eyes already red, seriously I’m fine!” Hyunseong tried to wipe his tears but he forgot about his right hand.

“Aaww…!”

“Look! I’m right! Let’s go home now.”

Jeongmin took Hyunseong to their house. He really took care of Hyunseong. After reach their house, Hyunseong came in first and sat in the sofa.

“Ahh…, I’m really tired.”

“Hey, hyung why do you still sit there? You should take a rest, go to the bedroom.”

“Jeongmin…, I’m fine… I’m fine, I don’t want to take a rest, just let me be here for a while. Minnie sits here…” Hyunseong tapped the empty space beside him.

Jeongmin walked to him, with Hyunseong book in his hand. He sat beside Hyunseong and gave the book to him.

“Hyung, your book…”

“What? Oh, my book, have you read it?”

“Hm…, I read it at the hospital, I… I…”

“I what?”

“Love you too hyung…” after said that he didn’t dare to look at Hyunseong.

Hyunseong just chuckle after heard Jeongmin said that to him.

“What? Is there’s something funny?”

“Ah…, no, you just look so cute Minnie. And I think you will not say that to me.”

“How could I do that, after a long years we stay together, I know that I love you, now I don’t want to say goodbye to you.”

“Love you Minnie…” then Hyunseong hug him, even his hand were still hurt.

“Uhm…, Minnie look at that…” Hyunseong pointed something in the lamp and Jeongmin look at the lamp.

When he look at the lamp, Hyunseong kissed him slowly. Jeongmin were surprised, but finally he closed his eyes.

Love the person you love…

Say you love them before it’s too late…

Don’t waste your time…

Love them as long as you can….