Sleeping Habits

Sleeping Habits (one shot)

 

“Bye Mom! See you tomorrow!” Sungyeol went to their front door and put on his shoes.

 

“Behave there Sungyeol.  I know that you always go there so please. I don’t want to hear complaints or bad thoughts from Myungsoo’s mom.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Sungyeol said as he opened the door and went out.

 

This is the first time Myungsoo asked him for a sleepover. Before, whenever Sungyeol asks Myungsoo if he could sleep at his house, Myungsoo’s answer is always, “No” Sungyeol doesn’t even know why. Myungsoo never tells him the reason.

 

Myungsoo’s house is just walking distance from Sungyeol’s house. His house is at the opposite street form Sungyeol’s. Sungyeol have been going over at Myungsoo’s house since they started hanging out. So Sungyeol thinks he is always welcome there.

 

Sungyeol stood in front of the door and pushed the doorbell.

 

*ding * *dong*

 

“Coming~”

 

The door open revealing Myungsoo’s mom with an apron around her waist. “Oh! Sungyeol you’re here!” She said as she smiled at Sungyeol.

 

“Good morning Mrs. Kim.” Sungyeol said as he bowed. Myungsoo’s mom nodded and went back to the kitchen. Sungyeol stepped inside and started to take off his shoes.

 

“Where’s Myungsoo?”

 

“Oh, I think he is in his room.”

 

Sungyeol went upstairs and proceeded to Myungsoo's room. Once he reached it, he knocked. He didn’t receive an answer. So he knocked again. Still no answer. He got annoyed and turned the door knob. Oh, its open. The door opened.

 

Sungyeol saw a bump on the bed. He is assuming that it was Myungsoo. He put down his things on one corner of the room and went towards the bed. He pulled the covers, making him see Myungsoo, who was still sleeping.

 

“Yah! Why are you still asleep?!” Sungyeol shouted at Myungsoo. He stared at still sleeping boy. Sungyeol placed his hand on Myungsoo’s shoulder and started nudging him.

 

“Myungsoo wake up. Its me Sungyeol. Why are y-” Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol’s hand making the other fall on the bed.

 

Both of them are facing each other. Myungsoo still had his eyes closed. Sungyeol was still shocked until he heard Myungsoo mumble in his sleep.

 

“Good morning Yeol~” Sungyeol snorted.

 

“Uhhh, Good morning?”

 

Myungsoo scooted closer against Sungyeol. His face is just an inch away from the other. Myungsoo opened one of his eyes and looked at Sungyeol.

 

“Let’s sleep some more.”

 

“But-”

 

“Please?” Myungsoo pouted.

 

Who wouldn’t resist that pout?

 

“Okay.” Sungyeol sighed. He started to close his eyes but Myungsoo whispered.

 

“Wait. Before you sleep,” Sungyeol opened his eyes.

 

“Don’t hate me when we wake up okay?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Let’s just say that’s the reason why I wouldn’t let you sleepover here at my house.” Myungsoo smiled and closed his eyes.

 

Sungyeol had a confused expression on his face. The reason why? He shook his head, not letting it bother him and drifted off to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sungyeol opened his eyes. He turned his head and saw Myungsoo still sleeping. Isn’t he tired from too much sleep?

 

He scanned the room and saw a shirt in the floor. He knew that it was Myungsoo's shirt. He didn’t recall seeing Myungsoo’s shirt on the floor when he came in.

 

Sungyeol felt a hand on his chest. He thought it was Myungsoo. But he felt something different, SKIN. He pulled the covers above Myungsoo and saw him . As in ! No clothing to cover his whole body!

 

Why is he ??? Sungyeol thought.

 

“Oh.My.God.” Sungyeol shifted away but it made him fall from the bed.  He also finds himself , well at least he still wearing his boxers. He pulled the blanket towards him to cover his body from Myungsoo.

 

“Myungsoo!!! Y-you P-ert!” Sungyeol shouted as he threw a pillow at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo woke up scratching his head. “What was that for?” He saw Sungyeol on the floor looking at him and saw the covers covering his whole body. “What?”

 

Sungyeol glared at him. He suddenly turned red, he immediately covered his face with the blanket.

 

“Kim Myungsoo, care to explain to me what exactly happened?!” Sungyeol shouted under the covers. Myungsoo stiffened. He’s mad. “Its NOW or NEVER!”

 

Myungsoo stood up from the bed and looked for his clothes. He manages to put them on before Sungyeol uncovered his face from the covers. Myungsoo gathered Sungyeol’s clothes and gave it to him.

 

“Put on your clothes first before I explain.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Okay, tell me.” Sungyeol is standing in front of Myungsoo. He started to tap his foot.

 

“I strip in my sleep when I have someone with me.” He paused. “I also end up stripping the person with me.” Myungsoo explained.

 

Sungyeol’s eye twitched. He went closer to Myungsoo planning on hitting him. But before he hits the other, Myungsoo manages to stop his attack, but instead he pulled him closer. Myungsoo manages to wrap his arms around Sungyeol's waist.

 

“Get a ways from me!”

 

“Are you going to hit me a while ago?” Myungsoo smirked.

 

“Well, did it look like I wasn’t?” Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo.

 

“You promised that you won’t hate me if wake up right?” Myungsoo reminded Sungyeol and kissed him on the lips.

 

Sungyeol frowned and said, “I won’t sleep with you ever again. ert.”