29. Meeting of Music Club

My HatefulBoyfriend

Minho looked thoroughly at Yuri, waiting for her answer. Yuri was just about to say something but got interrupted by the girls.

“Oh~ you guys look so much closer nowadays~” Hyoyeon teased Minho and Yuri.

“Oh?” Minho looked at the girls and smiled widely.

“Omo! Omo! What’s with that smile? We haven’t seen your smiling like that before.” Sooyoung looked so interested of what was going on between Minho and Yuri.

Minho held Yuri’s hand and showed it to the girls. Yuri looked a bit shocked and then, she smiled shyly.

“Oh! Oh! What happened?! What’s going on?!” Sunny asked in excitement.

“You... are you in relationship?!” Taeyeon asked in shock.

“Well… what I can say anymore?” Yuri explained while playing with her food as she felt too shy to explain. Minho smiled and gave a peck on Yuri’s cheek. That caused a chaos to the girls who shouted excitedly. Yuri looked so embarrassed and hit Minho’s arm gently.

“Yuri-yah, is that the truth?” Jessica asked, she was still in disbelief. Yuri just nodded while smiling shyly.

“But, how can that be? Isn’t that you hate him before? He had hurt you deeply, remember?” Sooyoung just spoke freely like there was no wrong with it.

“Sshh!” Yuri cut her off. “How can you speak about it?” She mouthed to Sooyoung.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” Sooyoung apologized to Minho.

Yuri looked at Minho in worry. “It’s okay. I know it’s my mistake. I’m really sorry to you all for hurting Yuri before.” He apologized to the girls as he knew that the girls were like family to Yuri. He held Yuri’s hand with his left hand while raising his right hand up. “From now on, I promise that I won’t hurt Kwon Yuri again.” He looked at Yuri. “From now on, I won’t make you cry again. From now on, I will make you smile, laugh and be happy again.” He gave a warm smile to her. “You guys will be the witnesses of my promise.” He said to the girls.

Yuri looked so touched with what Minho did. “Minho is so romantic!” Hyoyeon said happily.

“Wow, I never thought that you have this side of you.” Seohyun added, she seemed happy for her unnie.

“Ok, now it’s time to seal the promise!” Minho got up. Yuri looked wondering of what he was going to do. It turned out that he went to make a pinky-finger promise to every girls, starting from Yoona who sat beside Yuri and ended with Tiffany. That caused the girls to laugh including Yuri.

After he’s done, he sat back beside Yuri. “Now, do you believe me completely?”

“Thank you.” She held his hand tightly with both of her hands. “I have put my faith in you completely.” Minho smiled widely and put his left hand on her hands.

After finding out about Minho and Yuri’s relationship, everyone started wondering about how Yoona and Nickhun had progressed. They honestly hoped that it would turn out good. “Yoona, how about you?” Sunny asked.

Yoona finished swallowing the food in before asking back. “What do you mean?”

“About you and Nickhun of course. Nothing happened?” Sooyoung asked excitedly.

“Well…” Yoona smiled shyly.

“Omo! Omo! What’s with that shy smile?” Taeyeon asked. “Don’t tell me…”

“Yes, it’s like you guys expected.” Nickhun out of nowhere, appeared behind Yoona. She lifted her head up, looking at him. He smiled as he put his hand on Yoona’s shoulder. “We have become a lover.” He said that to the girls.

“R… really?! I didn’t hear wrong?!” Hyoyeon asked in shock but of course, the girls looked very happy. Nickhun nodded while smiling widely while Yoona just smiled bashfully.

“Why didn’t you tell us at all?” Sooyoung elbowed Yoona playfully.

“Well… we just got together.” She replied shyly.

“Then, did I get your guys’ blessing?” Nickhun asked with a full of hope.

“What would you do if we don’t allow you to be with Yoona?” Taeyeon asked seriously.

“Oh?” Nickhun looked somewhat anxious with that unexpected reply from the leader of the girls. Yoona also looked shocked with Taeyeon’s question.

“I’m just kiddding~ you really look scared.” Taeyeon laughed when seeing Nickhun’s expression.

“Really?” Nickhun let out a relieved laugh and even Yoona smiled later.

“Are our blessings that important?” Tiffany asked.

“Of course, you guys are like sisters to Yoona.”

“Why won’t we like you? In fact, we’re happier than Yoona to get a brother-in-law like you!” Sunny added. “Who don’t want a good-looking guy like you?” She asked while supporting her face with her arm and gave a y look to him.

“You… what the heck?!” Jessica hit Sunny’s arm while laughing.

“Lee Sunkyu~” Yoona called. “He’s mine!” She held Nickhun’s arm.

“Yes, alright, alright! I know.” Sunny defended. “I just want to welcome my brother-in-law!”

As the girls were laughing with Sunny’s joke, suddenly Leeteuk appeared beside Nickhun. “Oh, hyung!”

He wrapped Nickhun’s head under his arm. “Is that the truth?” He asked firmly.

“Oppa, what the heck are you doing?!” Yoona asked angrily. “Oppa, let him go!” However, Leeteuk just ignored her.

“Hyung, what do you mean?”

“Are you really lovers? No wonder when I saw the latest episode of that show, you acted really close to Yoona.”

“Oppa! Let him go!” Yoona raised her voice while trying to let Nickhun escape from Leeteuk.

“You! Stay still!” Leeteuk held Yoona’s hand and forced her to take the seat back.

“No! I’m not her boyfriend.” Nickhun suddenly said that caused everyone to be silent including Leeteuk who let go of his hold on Nickhun. Yoona looked at him in shock, she didn’t believe that he actually said that. “Because I’m actually…” He grabbed Yoona’s hand suddenly and pulled her to stand beside him. She wondered what he’s going to do. “… Yoona’s husband-to-be!”

Yoona looked very shocked with his statement but smiled from ear to ear later. She was very proud of him that he didn’t choose to avoid the problem with her brother. Instead, he confronted it confidently. The girls were cheering for them. “Wow, so charismatic!”

Yoona looked at her brother to see his reaction. “What the… Yah, follow after me!” Leeteuk said to Nickhun and he walked away.

Yoona held onto Nickhun’s arm as she looked at him while shaking her head.

Leeteuk realized that Nickhun wasn’t behind him. “You… what’re you doing?! Hurry up!”

“Yes, hyung! I’m coming!” Nickhun replied friendlily. He looked at Yoona. “It’s okay. It’ll be fine. I’ll come back soon.” He gave her a gentle smile before walking away to convince her. She just stared at him going away with a worried expression on her face.

“Yoona-yah, sit down.” Tiffany pulled Yoona and forced her to take a seat back.

“Don’t worry, it isn’t like your brother will kill him.” Hyoyeon comforted Yoona in her own way.

“Then, that means at least, my brother will hit him!” Yoona got up and was just about to go after them.

Tiffany grabbed Yoona’s hand to stop her. “Don’t worry. I’m sure he won’t hit him. Aigoo~ Hyoyeon-ah, your advice is just…” She let out a chuckle. “Yoona-yah, I think the very worst, he would just disapprove your relationship with Nickhun.”

Yuri added, “Tiffany is right. I think it’s better to let Nickhun solve it nicely with Leeteuk. I’m sure he can do well by himself. Besides, you can’t avoid that problem with your brother forever right?”

“Alright…” Yoona nodded weakly.

“I’m really jealous~ first, we find out about Tiffany and Siwon and then, Yuri and Minho and now, even Nickhun and Yoona?! Many of us have got their own boyfriend…” Jessica said.

“What the… are you in the situation to get jealous?!” Sooyoung asked in disbelief. “If you still can be jealous, how about me?”

“What? I don’t understand…” Jessica’s eyebrows met as she looked at Sooyoung.

“What about the guy that sent you home last night?” Sooyoung asked with a mischievous smile on her face as she was referring to Onew.

“Yah! You’re talking about that again! I don’t have any relationship with him, okay?!” Jessica sounded so mad.

“Whatever!” Sooyoung still didn’t stop teasing Jessica.

“You’re really driving me crazy! I don’t like him!” She said angrily while shaking Sooyoung’s body by holding both of her arms.

“Y… ye… yes… i… i… get… it…” Sooyoung replied in vibration due to the shake by Jessica.

-----------

“Hyung, what are we going to talk about? Can’t we just talk in front of them?”

“Of course not! This is really important! It involves my own sister, you know?!” Leeteuk replied angrily. Nickhun just nodded. “Okay, now…” Leeteuk folded his arms and looked at Nickhun seriously. “Do you think I’ll approve your relationship with Yoona?”

“Of course, you should have, right?” Nickhun replied confidently while smiling.

“Ceh! Why are you so confident?” Leeteuk let out a mocking laugh. “It’s impossible! I want you to get away from Yoona! Don’t ever think that you can stay as her boyfriend.”

“Why?! No, I won’t let her go!”

“No matter what happen, I won’t let you get close to her, get it?!”

“Then, me too! No matter what happen, I won’t let her go.” Nickhun said firmly.

Leeteuk approached Nickhun and grabbed his collar. “Now, won’t you back off?”

“Nope! I won’t! Why should I let her go? I love her and she loves me too. Even mom has given her permission to us.”

“What?! Mom?” Leeteuk asked in disbelief.

“My mother-in-law.” Nickhun grinned.

“She is my mother. Why are you the one that called her mom?”

“She’ll be my mom soon.” Nickhun added confidently.

Leeteuk hove a deep sigh before speaking. “Alright… I’m off.” He walked away.

However, Nickhun stopped him. “Wait, hyung! What’s that supposed to mean?” He looked at Leeteuk in confusion. “Did I get your permission…” He continued hesitantly. “…or not?”

“Yah, punk! I said alright! Don’t you understand?!”

“Then…” Nickhun’s lips started curling up. “Did you just accept me as Yoona’s boyfriend?” He asked while beaming.

“If you ever ever make her shed even a tears, you’ll get it from me, understand?!”

Nickhun ran towards Leeteuk and gave him a big tight hug. “Thank you, hyung! Thank you, hyung!”

“Yah, what’re you doing?! Let me go! Let me go! Alright, alright! I get it.” Finally, Leeteuk managed to escape from Nickhun’s strong hug. “Can I go now?”

“Yes.” Nickhun nodded. Leeteuk walked away. “Thanks once again, hyung!” He shouted happily to Leeteuk.

“Ceh!” Leeteuk chuckled by himself. For now, he had decided to give the permission to Nickhun since he could see the sincerity in his action, how he stayed firm even he asked Nickhun to let Yoona go and even in the show, so far he could see that Nickhun treated Yoona well and Yoona also seemed really like him a lot that she’s very supportive over Nickhun.

--------------

“Unnie, that’s Nickhun!” Seohyun exclaimed. “I’m sure there is a good news.” She added confidently seeing how Nickhun couldn’t stop smiling while heading towards them.

Yoona immediately looked at where Seohyun’s eyes where at. He walked towards Yoona. She got up as she waited for him to arrive in front of her. “How was it? Are you okay?” She looked at his face properly to find any wound. Nickhun pulled her into his embrace by her arms and hugged her tightly. “Oh!” She looked quite shocked.

He didn’t explain why he’s hugging her while Yoona still looked confused. Instead, he’s just smiling widely embracing her.

“Yah~ are you guys showing off?” Hyoyeon asked in annoyance.

Yoona looked at the girls while giving an awkward smile in embarrassment. “What’s going on?” She asked Nickhun.

He finally let her go to talk to her properly.”Hyung has accepted our relationship.” He said happily.

“Really?” Yoona asked in happiness and shock at the same time.”But… how did you…?” She looked really shocked that he could win her brother’s heart.

“Well, I don’t know…” He smiled later. “But, the most important is… I got his blessing, right?” She nodded while giggling.

-----------

Usually, after recess, the students would continue their lesson but it’s different on today since there will be the meeting of all the clubs. As usual, the girls were in Music Club as they’re members of the most popular girl group in their school, Girls’ Generation.

“Let’s go, guys! We have a meeting today.” As a leader, Taeyeon reminded the girls about the meeting of Girls’ Generation and their teacher about the preparation of the upcoming music festival between the schools in Korea.

The girls started heading to their meeting room while Yoona and Yuri were still with Nickhun and Minho. “What kind of meeting do you have? I thought you’re going to the meeting of club.” Minho asked.

“Yes, we’re going to the Music Club later but our teacher wants to discuss about our performance on the upcoming music festival.” Yuri answered.

“Wow, I never thought that you guys are so active.” Nickhun added.

“Of course, we’re so popular, don’t you know?” Yuri joked then she laughed. “Then, which club are you guys planning to join?”

“Music Club of course since we’re singers.” Minho answered.

“Oh, that’s great!” Yoona exclaimed. “We’ve to go first. See you later.”

Yoona and Yuri immediately followed the girls going to the meeting. “How about Nickhun and Minho?” Jessica asked after seeing Yoona and Yuri walking beside her.

“They’ll be in our club too.” Yuri answered.

“Yes, of course. They’re singers… it would be quite strange if they don’t join.” Jessica added later while laughing. Her laughter stopped when she bumped into Sunny in front of her who abruptly stopped walking. “Ouch! Yah, Lee Sunkyu…” She stared at Sunny worriedly when Sunny looked like in pain.

“Ah, I’m sorry…” Sunny apologized while holding onto her tummy. “…suddenly, I feel like going to the toilet.”

“What the…” Jessica hove a relief sigh. “I thought something bad happens to you! Then, just go quickly.”

“Seohyun-ah, please carry my bag.” Sunny gave the bag to Seohyun who was beside her.

“Alright, unnie. Come back soon.”

“Alright~” Sunny ran to the toilet.

-----------

“What the heck did I eat that my tummy feels this hurt?!” She talked to herself while running to the washroom. At the same time, Sungmin just came out from the male washroom. They stopped walking immediately as they almost bumped into each other.

‘Aish! Why do I have to meet him during this time?!” She thought as she moved to aside. However, Sungmin also moved to the side. She moved again and he also moved again. Later, they moved again in unison.

“You! What the heck?!” Sunny yelled at him as she lost her temper due to the thought that Sungmin purposely .

“What did I do?!” He asked back in anger.

She took a deep breath. “Just forget it.” She walked to the female washroom.

“Hey!” He grabbed her hand which actually shocked her.

“What’re you doing?!” She asked in shock.

“I still didn’t get the answer for my question!”

“I said just forget it!” She replied desperately as she had a very urgent business in the washroom.

“Did I get your shout for nothing?!”

“Please let go of my hand.” She said desperately. She looked quite pale as she had to bear the pain in her tummy. However, Sungmin didn’t seem to let her go until she answered his question. She tried her best to escape from his hold but his hold was just too strong for her. “Yah! Lee Sungmin!!!” She shouted loudly. She really didn’t know how much time she could bear.

Coincidentally, the teacher who knew Sungmin and Sunny well as he was the one gave the punishment to them for their argument before, passed in front of them. “Can I know what’re you guys doing?”

“Oh!” They both looked very shocked. They were aware that they would be in big trouble if the teacher knew they’re fighting right now. Sungmin let go of Sunny’s hand and pulled her in by her shoulder.

“We… we’re just playing around.” Sungmin gave an awkward grin.

“Are you sure?” The teacher gave a suspicious look. “I heard you yelled at him, Sunny.” He looked at Sunny, asking for an explanation.

“N… no! I’m… I’m just happy to see him. That’s why I got too excited!” She forced a smile as the pain in her tummy felt like killing her inside. She really hoped the teacher would disappear from the sight as soon as possible.

“I hope you guys REALLY don’t argue.” The teacher emphasized.

“Yes, yes. We don’t!” Sungmin and Sunny replied in unison.

“Then, I’m off.”

They forced a bright smile to the teacher until he disappeared from the sight. They looked at each other with quite a short distance between their faces and Sungmin’s hand was still on her shoulder. “Oh!” They immediately stayed away from each other.

“Argh!” She held onto her tummy and entered the female washroom in rush. He just stared at her and his lips slightly curled up as he was leaving.

------------

In the hall, it was merrily noisy. It was occupied with all the members of Music Club. There were members who practicing dancing and some of them were practicing singing. However, as soon as Nickhun and Minho entered the hall, the condition suddenly turned silent. Their eyes locked on Nickhun and Minho.

“Somehow, this makes me feel quite awkward.” Minho whispered to Nickhun.

“That’s right.” Nickhun chuckled.

Of course, as singers, they always faced this situation where they caught people’s attention but right now, they thought being part of this school could make people feel comfortable and treat them as schoolmates instead of singers.

“It seems like they’re going to join our club.” Nickhun heard a girl talked to her friends.

“Yes, we’re joining.” Instead, Nickhun just answered her question directly. That girl looked quite shocked but she giggled with her friends later.

“Can we enter this club too?” Minho asked friendlily and loudly to let almost all of the students near him could hear him.

“Yes!!!” All of them answered happily.

“Just be comfortable around us, can we?” Nickhun added later.

“Yes!!!” The hall was occupied with the answer of Nickhun’s question by the students.

Minho and Nickhun smiled widely to them. “What should we do to join this club?” Minho asked.

“Let’s follow me! Let’s follow me!” Everyone started to push each other to help them.

Nickhun and Minho calmed them and eventually picked up a boy student who was the closest to them leaded them to the teacher. The student knocked the door of teacher’s room before entering. “Madam, there’re 2 more students to join!”

“Yes, yes. Ask them to queue behind other students.” The teacher answered without looking at them as she was busy with registering of the new members.

“But, teacher…”

“I’m really busy right now.”

The students who were queuing up to sign up as a new member started to give their attention to 2SG. “Teacher, 2SG is here!”

“Yes, yes…” The teacher still answered shortly but then, looked shocked. “What?! 2SG?!” She asked in disbelief. She immediately got up and went to Nickhun and Minho. “Please come here.” She held their hands while bringing them to sit.

“But, madam… there’re many students…” Nickhun voiced.

“It’s okay. They can wait.” Minho and Nickhun looked very awkward and felt quite guilty.

“Yes, we’re okay!” They all said in unison while smiling widely.

Then, they saw Onew and Key. “Oh, you guys are here too!” Nickhun exclaimed.

“Yes, both of us are going to join too.” Key answered. “Anyways, where’re the girls? I don’t see them.”

Minho replied, “They said they’ve another meeting first. They’ll come here later.”

“I think it must be meeting of their group, right? Girls’ Generation?” Minho nodded.

The teacher talked to Minho and Nickhun. “It’s really an honor for me for joining my club.” They smile in awkwardness. “Anyways, don’t you want to make a special performance today?” Minho and Nickhun looked at each other. “I bet many students really want to see it.”

“Ok, then.”

“Are you guys sure?!” The teacher looked very excited. Minho and Nickhun both nodded. “Then, what about you guys? Don’t you want to show your talent as new members?” She looked at Onew and Key.

Key answered, “I don’t prepare anything but he…” He put his hand on Onew’s shoulder. “… can sing any song. I’m sure madam will like his voice.”

“Can you do it?” The teacher looked at Onew but he looked quite hesitated.

“Come on, you can do it! Key said excitedly.

“We want to hear your voice too.” Nickhun added.

“Alright.” Finally, Onew agreed.

“Oh, yes!” Even the students who were queuing up also cheered happily for him.

----------

After the meeting ended, the girls proceeded to the hall to attend the meeting of the Music Club. They turned to the right heading to the hall but they looked very shocked at seeing someone who was running towards them in high speed. They didn’t have time to see his face as he was too near with them.

That boy bumped into Taeyeon who was walking at the most front. “Ouch!!!” They both fall onto the floor.

“Oh, Taeyeon-ah, are you okay?” Yoona asked while holding onto Taeyeon’s arm.

“Yes, yes…” Taeyeon looked at Yoona while nodding. She helped Taeyeon to get up.

“Wooyoung?!” Tiffany looked at the guy who just bumped into Taeyeon. “Yah~ what are you doing?” She chuckled at how he could bump into Taeyeon.

Hearing Tiffany’s voice, Wooyoung just found out that he had bumped into one of the girls but his eyes went bigger as he knew it was Taeyeon. He immediately knelt in front of her while begging, “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, it’s my mistake, I’m really sorry…”

Taeyeon looked extremely shocked with the way he apologized. “Wh… what are you doing?!”

“Yeah~!” The girls cheered loudly at them as this situation right now is like Wooyoung was proposing to Taeyeon.

“Wooyoung-ah, are you proposing to her?” Tiffany asked while laughing.

“Oh!” Wooyoung just realized that what Tiffany said was indeed right. “Th… that’s not what I meant!” He explained to Taeyeon anxiously. “I just wanted to say sorry.”

“Alright, alright. I’ll forgive you. You don’t have to do this.” Taeyeon replied. She looked quite embarrassed. “Can… can you get up now?”

“Really?!” He asked while smiling widely. He got up finally. “Thanks.” She replied his smile brightly.

“Where’re you going in rush?” Sooyoung asked.

“Oh, talking about that!” His eyes went bigger. “I’m already late for the meeting of my club! Ok, bye girls!” He immediately ran away from them.

“Ceh, he’s really funny.” Tiffany chuckled and as she wanted to turn her head, she realized that Taeyeon was still staring at Wooyoung who was becoming further from them as time went by. She noticed the small smile on Taeyeon’s face which made her wondered if Taeyeon too…

Taeyeon was aware of Tiffany’s stare. “W… why?”

“Nothing!” Tiffany showed her eye-smile. She sensed a good feeling about her guess.

As they were close to the hall, they already heard a voice, a sweet voice that could melt any girl who heard it. “Oh, whose voice is that?” Jessica asked excitedly.

“We never hear it before, right? Maybe a new member.” Seohyun suggested.

“But… but, his voice is just too…” Jessica looked had fallen in love with that voice. This voice could even melt this Ice Princess.

Sooyoung laughed. “Sica-yah, have you fallen in love with him?”

“Maybe…” She giggled. “I hope he has a good-looking face too.”

Key suddenly appeared in front of them as they were about to enter the hall. “Hi, guys!”

“Oh, Key, you’re here too!” Sooyoung exclaimed happily. “Are you joining this club too?” He nodded while grinning.

“Anyways, Sica…” He looked at Jessica. “Don’t worry, that guy also has good-looking face.” It seemed he heard about the conversation of the girls.

“Huh?” Jessica looked confused but she got it later. “Really?!” She asked excitedly while getting into the hall. The girls and Key also followed along behind. Suddenly, Jessica’s body froze as she looked at the guy who was singing sweetly on the stage.

“Oh, what happen to Jessica unnie?” Seohyun was the first one to realize Jessica’s strange action.

“Is that guy that ugly?” Sunny asked the only possible question for Jessica to act like that.

“It’s Onew!” Hyoyeon exclaimed excitedly. “I never thought he has such a good voice, I meant the best voice!”

“I told you, he has a good voice, right?” Key said to Jessica who was still in disbelief.

“Oh~ that’s why Jessica is being like that? It’s because of Onew?” Tiffany teased Jessica while laughing.

“So, did I hear you said that you’ve fallen in love with him?” Sooyoung joined Tiffany to tease Jessica.

“Wh… who said that?! It’s nonsense!” Jessica slightly raised her voice in anger. “How can I like him?! It’s out of questions!” However, the girls still didn’t stop teasing her as she really looked like she indeed has feelings towards Onew.

Onew finished performing his song and everyone gave him a big clap for his great performance. It seemed like he has got a few fangirls. He got down from the stage and walked towards Key. “Come, come! My friend…” Key said proudly.

“It’s really great!” Taeyeon showed him a thumb-up and the girls really praised him a lot except Jessica who just stared at him silently.

“Thanks.” He replied while giving a smile.

“Oppa! Oppa!” There were a few girls who calling him from behind. He turned around. “Oppa is really~ great!”

“Ah, thank you.” He said while smiling gently.

“Kya!” Those girls shouted excitedly after talking to Onew.

However, Jessica just stared at them attentively and her eyebrows met as she stared at them. Onew turned around and coincidentally his eyes met with Jessica’s. He could see her quite angry face. She immediately avoided his stare to look at the floor while cleaning .

“Anyways, did you see Minho and Nickhun?” Yuri asked Key. “I don’t see them at all.”

“Yes, maybe they didn’t find the way to the hall.” Yoona added.

“Ceh! Both of you are really…” Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Won’t they be okay without you guys?”

“You already miss them?!” Hyoyeon asked. “We all know they’re your boyfriend now.”

“What?! We’re just curious!” Yoona and Yuri both said in unison. They looked at each other and laughed after that as they found it was funny how they said the same thing at the same time… without planning of course.

“They’re preparing to perform.” Key answered.

“They’ll make performance too?” All the girls looked very excited while Yoona and Yuri couldn’t stop smiling happily and felt quite anxious to see their performance now as their girlfriends which were different from before.

The music started and Nickhun and Minho got on the stage following by the loud cheer from the students. Everyone was singing along with them. The hall was occupied with their loud cheer. Yuri and Yoona just stared at them singing proudly.

“They look so handsome! Woohoo!!!” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon cheered for them like fangirl.

“It’s really different feeling to see them perform right in front of us.” Sunny said in excitement.

“Thank you, everyone.”They said after finishing their performance and got down from the stage.

“Wow, so handsome!” Hyoyeon cheered as Nickhun and Minho were coming towards them.

Minho went to stand beside Yuri. She gave him a thumb-up that caused Minho to smile widely.

“How’s your meeting?” Nickhun asked Yoona who was standing in front of him.

“It’s good.” Yoona nodded.

Their conversation was interrupted by teacher’s announcement. “This is our last performance for our first meeting today. Give him a big clap.” The hall was occupied with the clap of student.

“Huh? There’s still more student to perform?” The girls gave their full attention to the stage, wondering who it was.

A guy, a familiar guy to the girls got on the stage. “Oh, it’s him! Seohyun-ah, Seohyun-ah!” Hyoyeon excitedly asked Seohyun to look on the stage.

Seohyun curiously looked at the stage. Her eyes went slightly bigger as she saw Yonghwa who ready to perform while holding guitar. “What?! Unnie, I don’t have any connection to him.” She kept denying.

“Eh~ you think unnie don’t know?” Hyoyeon gave a suspicious look while smirking.

“Hi, everyone.” Yonghwa greeted the student before continuing his speech. “I want to perform this song to someone special to me.” The girls started to smile as they already expected who was that special person. “From the first time we meet, we already don’t have a good memory. I have made mistake to you and I really hope one day, I can get your forgiveness. I hope this song can show you my sincere heart.”

The students started to whisper with each other, trying to guess who might that special person be.

“Seohyun-ah, he’s going to sing for you.” Taeyeon patted Seohyun’s arm for a few times.

“Unnie, what’re you talking about?!” Seohyun slightly raised her voice to her unnies who don’t stop teasing her. “It’s really not me!”

“Seo Juhyun, Seo Juhyun, it’s too obvious!” Tiffany shrugged while saying, “Who else that he wants forgiveness from beside you? There’s no one except you!”

“But, unnie…”

Yuri immediately cut her off. “Unnie knows. You’re just denying even you know it’s the truth, right?”

“You’re very lucky, Seohyun-ah,” Hyoyeon added in jealousy.

“Unnie!” Seohyun kept whining at her childish sisters but she just got ignored.

Yonghwa started playing his guitar sweetly. It seemed like it was a new song that he personally composed for Seohyun. “It’s a new song, isn’t it? I never heard it before.” Yoona voiced.

“Wow, Seohyun-ah! Unnie is very jealous of you!” Hyoyeon patted Seohyun for a few times.

Though Seohyun kept denying what her sisters said, kept looking like she didn’t like it but she still cared about it. She looked at Yonghwa sang the song attentively with quite a pounding heart. She didn’t understand why her heart started beating faster though she’s not the one that performing right now, how she could be nervous for him.

Seeing you for the first time,
My heart felt so guilty,
Thinking about that every night before sleep,
I wonder why my heart feels this way.

I wish we could have a happy first-meeting,
I wish I could turned the time,
I wish I could do better for you,
Making the happiest memories.

“It’s really a nice song. Even his voice… ah~ can melt me!” Sooyoung talked.

I hope someday we can talk comfortably,
Sitting side by side,
Seeing your smile makes me happy,
Sharing many things,
I hope you can see my sincerity,
Let’s be friend.

Yonghwa sang the last line, ‘Let’s be friend.’ while looking at Seohyun tenderly. Seohyun’s eyes went bigger as they eyes met. He gave her a gentle smile and she didn’t do anything and just stared at him silently.

“Seohyun-ah, I’m very jealous!” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung hugged Seohyun from the side.

“He’s so romantic. Seohyun-ah, just forgive him. Can’t you see his sincerity? He’s even composed a song for you.” Taeyeon advised. “Where can you find a kind guy like him?”

“Aigoo…Who ever thought that our pure and innocent maknae would find her love first before her unnies?” Sunny patted Seohyun’s head like a little kid.

“Unnie!!!” Seohyun looked very frustrated with her unnies who didn’t stop teasing her.

“Where’s Onew?” Nickhun asked Key after he couldn’t find any trace of Onew when they had a very enjoyable conversation.

“He’s going to toilet.” Key answered and Jessica seemed to pay her full attention to it.

After a few minutes later, Sooyoung suddenly asked. “Where’s Jessica?”

Sunny turned her head to the left where Jessica was standing at before. “Eh~ where’s she? I swear she’s by my side just a few minutes ago. She disappeared like a wind.”

--------------

Jessica was wandering in front of the toilet. It seemed like she was waiting for someone. She kept taking a look at every guy who came out from the toilet.

Just then, Leeteuk came out from the toilet and saw Jessica. “Hi, Sica!” He greeted while approaching her.

“Hi, oppa!” Jessica replied cheerfully.

“What’re you doing here? Don’t you want to go into the toilet? I see you kept wandering around.”

“No, I don’t feel like going.”

“What? Then, are you waiting for the girls?”

“No. I…” As Jessica wanted to continue talking to Leeteuk, she saw Onew walked out from the toilet and their eyes met. However, Onew just passed by. “I’m sorry, oppa. I’ve to go now.” Jessica walked away to catch Onew up. Leeteuk just stared at her going away in confusion.

Jessica had to run in order to catch him up as he walked quite fast.

“Yah!” She called for him but he ignored it or precisely, he indeed would ignore it since she didn’t call him by his name. “Yah!” she repeated but as expected, he didn’t respond at all. “Yah, Lee Jinki!!!” She shouted.

He finally stopped and turned around, facing her. “Yes?”

“What didn’t you respond when I called you?!” She asked angrily.

“When did you call me? I didn’t hear my name at all.”

“Ceh!” She rolled her eyes. “Anyways, just forget about that. I have more important to ask. It’s really important!” She emphasized.

“What?”

“Why did you lie to me?”

“What do you mean? I don’t understand.”

“Why did you lie to me? You said that your house is around my house. You live at Key’s house, aren’t you? And, his house is absolutely far from my house.”

He looked extremely shocked of her words. It seemed like he just caught red-handed. He was very anxious and became speechless. She looked at him seriously, asking for an explanation.