Chapter 1

~9 Immortals~

                                                            

                                 1st immortals founded

 

 

''You did a terrible mistake''the immortals said. ''Yes I know I did'' unkown said. Then great immortals said to the 9 immortals '' you no longer can stay here I will send you to Earth''. The great immortals send the 9 immortal down to earth........

 

 

All immortals were sending down to different place. Until one day.........

 

 

''Jessica-ah come and have breakfast'' Jessica's mom said as she cook food. ''Ah stupid alarm wake me so fast I don't have school'' Jessica said. Jessica wake up and wash her face with a warm water then hurry go down. ''Mom what we have for breakfast? Jessica ask. Her mom didn't answer she keep cook the food. ''Why my mom so strange today? Jessica ask herself. Jessica's dad suddenly appear ''Jessica Dad had to go to work you stay home with your mother'' Jessica's dad said to her. ''Yes dad I will stay home today''Jessica said as she eat the breakfast. ''Mom can I have glass of water please?'' Jessica ask her mom. ''Go and take yourself'' Her mom answer her with a angry voice. ''My mom never did this'' Jessica said to herself.Jessica hurry take bag and go out the house. She walk to her friend house Tiffany's house. As she walk she saw a sparkle light in the sky it so shine she cover her eye.

 

 

 

Jessica become more and more tired. ''Stupid light'' Jessica cried. The light keep sparkling, Jessica can't hold it anymore then she said to the light. ''You light don't be so sparkle'' Jessica said, as she said the light come near and near to her. And she saw a face on the spark! ''Who are you? Jessica ask the spark. ''I am your immortals soul I come to be inside you and you will have your power back'' The spark said. ''You are my immortals soul in the movie? Jessica ask the spark. ''I am real I not in the movie now we filming movie''  The men who do spark wisper to Jessica. ''Oh'' Jessica said. ''Okay now I will give you your weapon so you can defeat the evil and save the world'' The spark say. The spark give her a sword and Jessica grab it.

 

 

 

''I can feel my power now is it really that I am immortals? Jessica ask the sparkling light. Then the sparkling said ''Yes you are among the 9 immortals''. Jessica still have question she ask again ''Why I come to earth?. ''Because you did a terrible mistake you free devil evil now that evil on Earth to destroy the earth you need to save the world'' Sparkling said. Then the sparkling disappear. ''Now I am immortal so what is my power?'' Jessica ask herself. After that Jessica at Tiffany's house infront the door. ''Tiffany open the door!'' Jessica said as she knocking the door. ''Coming'' Tiffany said when she walk to the door. Jessica and Tiffany go to Tiffany's room and Jessica tell all the story had just happen on the way to Tiffany's house. ''Really? You are immortals? Tiffany ask Jessica.

 

 

 

 

''Yes here the sord the spark gave me'' Jessica said. Tiffany try to hold the sword suddenly the sword floating. ''It float!'' Tiffany cried. ''The spark said only the immortal can let the sword float'' Jessica said to Tiffany.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it everyone? My first chapter finish! you will say why so fast Jessica is already a immortal? My answer is because story are that ways fast:) Hope you enjoy till the end. I hope this story will interest :/ it this story there will be alot of mystery and action. stay tune! :) sorry for short chapter.......

                                                                                                              From Author