Chapter 5

Vampire In Love

~Unknown P.O.V~

Kris was sitting alone at the living room. Suddenly, Chen walks towards him.

"Hyung ah, wae?" Chen asked.

"I saw human. Her blood smells tasty. She's pretty too." Kris said.

"Who is it? Is she studying at the same high school as us?" Chen asked as he is happy.

"Ne. But, I saw her walked with Se Hun." Kris explained.

"I'll asked Luhan to spy on them." Chen said.

"Geurae." Kris replied and smirked.

 

~ Se Hun P.O.V~

Se Hun asked Chae Ryong to sit with his friends at the living room. Chae Ryong sit as Se Hun said, awkwardly.

"A...annyeong." Chae Ryong said.

"Annyong haseyo, naneun D.O imnida." D.O said happily as he get a new friend.

"Joeneun Jung Chae Ryong." Chae Ryong said.

"Call us oppa. Don't be shy. You are now half of our family." Su Ho said.

"Do you know anything about us?" Chan Yeol asked.

"Mwo? Did you hiding something from me?" Chae Ryong asked Se Hun.

"Well. We are actually a vampire. And the boy that stares you just now is also a vampire but, he is a bad vampire." Se Hun explained.

"Mwo?!" Chae Ryong was shocked.

"Actually, maknae Se Hun is the one who killed your unnie that night." Baek Hyun said truthly.

"So, that's why you are nice to me. Neo geotjimalhaesseoyo." Chae Ryong started to cry.

"Actually, she has been bite by Lay, bad vampire. And at that time, I am also hungry, so, for everyone goodness, I killed her. Mianhae." Se Hun said guiltily.

At that time, someone was looking trough the window. Luhan heard every words they are talking and he flew away.