Life Is Short, Delinquent Youngster, Love!

Life Is Short, Delinquent Youngster, Love!

L.Joe's POV:

"Woo Inha! . . . I finally found you! D-date me!!" 

 

About 8 hours earlier:
"Did you hear? L.Joe fought with delinquents again!"
"For real?"
"Shh! It would be bad if he heard you. You'll be heard." Buzz from students filled the room as I walked in from the hallway.

Lee Byunghun or L.Joe, high school, second year. As you can see, I'm famous around the school.
"Shut up" I curse in my mind, hearing what they're blabbing about.
"Everyone, make sure not to meet his eyes...You'll get killed!" says another student.

"Hey, will you submit this notebook too.." I grab my notes. I asked the two girls collecting the notebook. "Kyaa!" They gave a mortified look then run away. 
"Damn. . ." Well, I can live even without getting involved with people.

While I was walking down the corridor, a ball passed by my face from a window. Luckily, I wasn't hit but i'm still shock as ever!
"How dangerous! Was it a baseball?! I thought I was about to die!" I kneeled to checked what that thing is that almost killed me and my handsome face.
"You have a shadow of death on you!" A voice from behind uttered. 
"Huh?" 
"In how many crisis situations did you get involved in something similar to this one?" I turned around and saw a guy with long white beard, thick white eyebrows which I can barely see his eyes and a wooden crane for support, he's also wearing a traditional shrine clothing. Strange, why would such a person be here?
"What is it, old man?" I gave a look and he became mad in an instant.
"Is not old man! I'm Kami-sama!" Oh, so that's what he's angry about? -_- Wait, Kami? Kami-sama means God. Strange. . .
"To change your fate. . .Only one person can do that. Seoul Girls High School's Woo Inha. . .She'll protect you from all catastrophe that will from now on befall upon you." I still can't believe what this old man is saying. Is he nuts or something?
I decided to walk away ignoring his nonsense, "This is stupid!" he suddenly grab my shoulders to prevent me from moving forward. "Hey! Listen!!" 
"I don't know such a woman! As if I could fall for her." I shrugged.
"Wah! My prediction is absolute! Understand, confess to her today! If not. . .You'll die!!"

"Confession? What was he saying? Hmph. Anyway, there's no way that I'll suddenly die. . ." 
CRASH!
A pot of flower almost fall beneath my head! ". . . . . ."
After that, a lot of misfortunes happen, like the statue in our school falling like a debris wall when i passed by and more to that, a truck rushing while I was crossing the road!
"No way. . .That's not possible. . .Right?" 

"Tada!" In the end, I only found myself standing near the sign board of the said university. "This is stupid!!"
"Seoul Girls High School's Inha-sshi caught eye of such delinquent. . ."
"She's too pretty for a man to speak to her. . .It didn't happen until now. . ." for the second time, students share whispers at each other which I found quite disturbing. Come on? Who wouldn't?!
"Am I idiot? I swallowed up what that old man said. It's just that today, misfortunes piled up." I scratched my head using both hands in annoyance.
"Erm. . .It's okay." E-eh?
"Please take care of me!" For real?

The other day, on my way home, I met someone on the road. Guess who. That man! That ing old man!
"Fufufufu! You confessed!" Aish! What's with that annoying laugh?!
"Bastard. . .Is it the truth that I would die? How embarrassing it was to go to a girl's high school. . ." I held my fist up with dark aura all around me. Darn this old man!
"C-calm down!" He showed a newspaper to my face. 
"Look! Yesterday, If you haven't stopped by her and then gone with her on the road home, then you would get involved in this accident!" I took the news paper from him and read it.
". . . . .! For real? It's on the road I usually take. . ."
"That death shadow didn't disappear from you yet. If you don't want to die. . .Then have a deeper relationship with her!!" Will. . . Will I be able to do it?! 

"I-Inha-sshi. . .Won't. . .You go on a date with me?" I muttered haltingly with head hung low.
"Scary!"
"He came again. . ." said random students. As I thought, it's impossible.
"Byunghun-sshi, then I. . .have a place I want to go to."

After minutes of walking, we arrived at the place. Rustles can be heard everywhere. Plus, there's peace and quiet.
"Eh. . .the park? Is it alright to have a date at such place. . .?" I looked around me only seeing nothing but nature which I don't really prefer.
"The breeze feels nice." Inha bubbled happily. I just gasp not knowing what to do.
"That's right, but what should I do to deepen our relationship?" I turned to my right and saw a lovey dovey couple. "Ugh. . ."
"But. . . What if I really die like that old man said, it's more or less overbearing here but. . ." 
"I-Inha-sshi" I forcefully grab her shoulder. She turned to me and say, "Huh?"
"Why did you agree to date me. . .?" Without hearing a response I suddenly felt gloomy. "It's impossible. . ."   
"Please. . .don't laugh." I looked at her only one eye open with my one hand covering the other. I stand up and went beside her.
"I didn't love anyone up to now. . . For some reason, it seems that people don't approach me." Well, she's really pretty that they're noisy about it.
"I wanted to talk more normally to be honest. If we drop by the way here like that. . . I really wanted to go on a date like normal girl to the park. . .so. . .I was very happy you spoke to me yesterday." She flash an elegant smile. She's grateful to me?

 

What. . .I stopped when I heard murmurs from citizens.
"Oh no, delinquents? They're scary. . .I can't go near them."
"Hey, you're in the way." I ordered them to get lost.
"Huh?" spoke the leader.

 

"L.Joe fought at a passage yesterday!"
"Really?"
"Yeah"

 

Flashback:
"Yo! Thanks for taking care of us the other day." The guy from yesterday taunt.

 

"L.Joe fought again."
"I have no idea what he's doing."
"Really."
"Everyone don't talk to him."

"To be honest, I wanted to talk more normally." Her voice echoed through my mind. Isn't she the same as me, in this way?

 

"Woo Inha!! Where should we stop by on the way home?" I swoosh my way to her school. Everyone gave me a disgusted look,  but who cares! I didn't come for them!
"Even to park or river or mountain, i'll accompany you!!" I continued. "Without noticing, I got used to being alone. . .Having no one to talk with. . .but she's. . ."  
"Yes. . . !" "so happy from my words. So. . . if it's for a bit longer. . .It might be nice to surprise the old man. I think. . ."   
Inha run to me but with much to my surprise, she accidentally stumble. "! It's dange---. . ." I immediately catch her in my arms.
"Kyaa! Suddenly signboard from facing building. . ." E-eh? What is this student talking about?
"If he didn't move he'd be hit directly!" For real?
"Lee Byunghun, 17 years old. . ." 
"Thanks, Byunghun-sshi, for supporting me!" She crawled to my body on the ground.
". . .Yes. . .Me too." I smiled awkwardly.
"My life staking love has just began."
 

END