random one shot

i'm so random

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsfNLkwVyTE      <- play this  if you please!


He look out on the grass hill where you stood spining in your dress looking like the happiest girl in the world.He smiled as he watched you thinking nothing could go wrong.

 

That was until a gunshot was heard and she looked at me in the eye,her eyes showed shock,sadness,and hurt.I stared at her and where the bullet landed.it was straight where her heart was.She slowly fell backwards with a longing look in her eyes,i tried to catch her but she was just out of my reach.I looked around to see who had shot her only to see a man in black.

 

My eyes open up,i was soaked in sweat,panting hard.It was that dream  no that nightmare again. Yet it wasn't a nightmare at all because it was the cold,hard reallity,well in a way.The reallity of what happen was just protrade in a different way.

Yes,I know how can the reallity be protrade in a different way?well that terrifieing nightmare was actraully what happened in my relationship with my girlfriend.And no she's not dead!!AHISH!your probley confused right??Well let me break it down for you.

the part in blue was the happiest times in our relationship.

the stricly red part is when swe had a down fall.i cheated on her.The look in her eyes is wht she felt when she found out and the gun shot to her heart is when her heart shattered from the pain.

the red highlighted part was when she got over me  and the part about me trying to catch her?that was when i figured out that i was a jerk to her and she ment more to me than i let on and that i wanted her back.As for the man in black?well that was me.I was the one who shot the bullet that broke her heart.

 

And what am i doing right now?I'm  sitting here  on my bed thinking of that nightmare/reallity.

 

Just like the song "breakeven" as quote "I'm still alive but I'm barley breathin.."


HEY!!this is just some thing that came to mind, i felt like writeing and this was somthing i planed out while waiting I was waiting  to get to the store!!as for the song...well this is what made  me think about this don't ask how cause i don't know!!>.

BYE!!Did my writing sound good or did it sound like a writing in rush?