Final

Sleeping & Kisses

In your comfy bed, you laid there with him, your head resting on his shoulder, looking at the laptop he had in his lap. He was looking on his favorite online shop. “Which one should I get?” He asked you. You pointed to one. “Okay, that one it is.” He liked your choice. He went on and looked at some more clothing. Slowly, you started to get sleepy, and before you knew it, you wipe out. 

“Which one now?” He asked, but you didn’t answer, because you fell asleep. He nudged his shoulder that you laid on. Instead of waking up, you turned to the other side and curled up and slept, not knowing what is going on. He realized that you fell asleep; he continued looking through the shop. 

You slowly opened one eye. You realized that his arm around you. You gently turned over. He was sleeping as well.

“Hmm.. I guessed you got tired too.” You whispered to him, even though you knew that he was deep in his sleep. You leaned in to kiss him, but gently so that you wouldn’t wake him up. You jerked back in surprised, he kissed back. He slowly opened his eyes. 

“Yeah, I was sleeping, until a princess woke me up with a kiss.” He said as smirked. You scrunched your nose at his greasy comment. 

“Anyways.. I’m going to back sleep!” You quickly pecked his lips and raised your blanket over your head. 

“Okay~” And he put one of his arm around your waist and kissed your cheek.