Seo Ju Hyun

All about Girls' Generation

hey guys i cant explain more about the uality in Kpop, so dont expect me to point out my views or what i knew in some kpop boy groups because I wont. I'm only going to share the real ual preference of our girls. okay? And sorry if the first topic is too short. Lol it's about Seohyun so yeah, there's nothing much to talk about her real ual preference lol she's a robot -.- haha kidding. So expect longer discussions from 'Sooyoung to Taeyeon'. Plus, I'm sorry if there some gramatically errors in some parts. Lol this ain't a story anyway. and lastly, I'm not going to share everything that I knew from my reliable source. Just some facts. That's it.

 

Thanks!

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                              Gender Issues

 

Seo Ju-Hyun;

 

 

We all know that Seohyun is the maknae of the group, makes her one of the innocent members among them. Her parents had taught her well-disciplined lifestyle that we, humans wouldn’t be able to learn her conducts. Among the nine, she has the most traditional manners of a natural born Korean back in the 20th century, not that I’m kidding, well she does, but hey, in Korea, cultures and traditionalism are one of the most important phase in the nation. That, I start to wonder, why she entered in the world of Entertainment, when she knows, that the Kpop industry had partially liberated the western society. Kpop is not as clean as you think; fame and money has to attain with sweat and blood.

 

Great things has its dark side also— but more to it later.

 

One of the issues that the Kpop industry is currently facing is the gender issues. Yes, I strongly believe that there are gay Idols around the business— that could be pointing at the question;

 

Is there a gay member in Girls’ Generation?

 

Yes, I presume there are three of them. uality is one of the most sensitive topics of all time since then. Debates and critiques are everywhere most likely in conventional countries one of is, South Korea. Discrimination is obviously present. And Kpop gay idols has the slim chance in coming out from their closet. In, 2000 Actor Hong Seok-cheon announced he was gay and the reaction was quick and without empathy. He lost his endorsements, projects and work making him an example of one Kpop Idol who shouldn’t do. Therefore, I repeat there is a slim chance that of a certain Kpop idol would come out.

 

And when you think that in a certain boy group, the member who acts manly the most, is possibly the most straight. But unfortunately, one big NO. You probably know about YunJae? Yes, they were the realest of all pairings, and they’re not just for fan-service they dated in real life for more than a year, but Jaejoong called it quits. And for your information, Yunho is the gay one not Jaejoong. I repeat Yunho he’s gay. It’s not a fact. It’s true.

 

 

                                                                                                           **

 

 

In Girls’ Generation there are straight members and biual members, which is pretty understandable and obvious. When you think TaeNy is just for fan service only, it’s accurate, but it could also be true if one of them is actually in love with the other party (but I will explain TaeNy in the pairings discussion). When the cameras flicks in front of them, they robotically smiles at one another like their friendship is perfect— the treatment is too good to be true, arms/hands automatically roam around the member’s skin no matter if one of them is quarrelling backstage. It’s for the fans’ sake; to avoid rumours— to let the people know that they have the strongest bond that we know, but off cam, it’s not every second they get along with each other right? They’re one big family, and in a family there is no way that a sister could get along with her other sisters every day. They have nine different personalities that would absolutely clash, but what I like about them is that they are very much comfortable with each other be whatever arguments they had after every fight, still they would eat their pride and get amends to one another unlike other groups.

 

When you’re with someone since childhood til’ now and that you’re together with that someone 24/7 it is impossible not to develop such romantic feelings to that someone, especially when their management doesn’t allow them to enter a relationship or even date outside. But that was long ago back when they were still trainees and the start of their line of business after they debuted on 2007 but these late years (2011 +) the girls had bought houses and condo units near in SM headquarters. Frankly speaking, their dorm that we all know is only used if their schedule is torturously tight, like if they’re having Asian tour. And guys, please don’t believe what SMe always quote to say, that the girls aren’t allowed to have boyfriends until the contract is over ‘cause that’s full of Bull, perhaps before the debuting and stuffs of course they aren’t allowed to have a boyfriend on the peak of their career! Evidently, they had and have boyfriend example Hyoyeon, she’s in a relationship today, Yoona is dating a non showbiz today, Jessica? Obviously, she practically dated most of male idols in Kpop however I don’t know if she’s still dating Taecyeon because Jessica doesn’t consider entering a serious relationship which is I think a good thing, you know, relationship contradicts career completely. Therefore, also Tiffany is currently dating ‘someone’ today for over more than a year, I presume.

 

 

But this will be furthermore explain in the Pairings discussion.

 

So going back.

                                                                                                          **

 

 

 

 

Is Seohyun gay?

 

Well, I don’t have any much to say about Seohyun’s uality, seriously.

 

First, her standards for boys is overwhelmingly unreachable, I tell you. Her boyfriend should be like this and this and that and that. She doesn’t easily fall in love, but! She is at times subtle with her actions in a very deceptive way that people might think she’s just being childlike and bubbly, but I believe, that Seohyun is hiding the roaring vixen inside her. It may not be as vulgar as Yoona and Jessica’s behaviours but to tell you, Seohyun has her own y way of captivating men without them knowing that they’re deceptively attracted to her. Seohyun is human being also like us! We don’t expect her to remain maknae forever! When she’s already a woman!

 

You get my point.

 

Seohyun is straight, even though people may think that she’s aual which is certainly understandable. She, as far as I know, doesn’t show signs that she’s interested in a relationship even as dating. Exempting the YongSeo rumours, because, the rumours are somewhat true. Why somewhat?  From my reliable source, Yonghwa genuinely likes Seohyun, he went through the passage of the traditional courtship but Seohyun wanted to keep it low although our maknae won’t consider it as a relationship. She is not that interested, as Yonghwa seemed to be. To point out again, Seohyun’s standards are unreachable, so if you’re planning to court her, please re-think your decision. Better yet, you can court the rest of the members but never woori Seo Ju-Hyun. She, honestly, has the highest standards when it comes to choosing a ‘man’ in all members.

 

Apart from that, Seohyun is the type of an idol who isn’t fan of the famous ‘skinship’. She is very sensitive in that matter, (In the world of entertainment, one should cooperate with the fanservice system, that includes; skinship, pairings/couples, romanticism... etc.) because she practically knows that what happens on the stage/performances (during fanservice) could happen behind close doors even more abhorrently. (but I’m not saying that every fanservice of a certain pairing came from their hearts, no, it’s not, it’s part of their work, to entertain the fans, to make the glow of their group alive but behind the cameras when they’re at the backstage/dorms, there’s the other side of the story) However, she has to and she had to make the ‘skinship’ natural and be it part of her work. The kind of person who doesn’t show much of interest in the opposite and same . So there is no way that, she could be one of the idols who are candidates for gays.

 

I suppose that Seohyun is a goal-oriented person, and so her goals and dreams are obviously the most important factors in her life today and perhaps those are the reasons why she’s able to adjust her well-disciplined lifestyle in attaining her dreams.

 

Does she care if there are gays in Girls’ Generation?

 

Yes, she does. She cares. My gosh, she’s with them 24/7 how can she not care?

 

Is she a fan, a typical aficionado of gay couples?

 

No, she isn’t. But she fully understands it.

 

Is there any possibility that, she could transform into a gay?

 

Who knows? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

A/N

Lol. KKKKK. Violent reactions?