Country Side

Black Tinkerbell

Myungsoo POV

  I looked at a map for the country side of Korea. I thought for a moment. 
*where could she possibly be?* I thought. I knew it wouldn't take long to find her. Mir's daughter, the goddess of light. I,the god of charm, was sent to look for her and bring her back to the palace. 
  Walking around,I realized how big the country side really was. Fields that stretched miles. Dirt roads that went nothing but straight. Small, broken houses.  It was all here in the country side. Nothing like where I used to live,Gangnam. You would see wild animals crawling around trying to get around the fields to find a stream of water. You saw people working in the fields, harvesting things and mowing the fields. Outside of homes,you could see women putting clothes on long ropes, clipping them into place to dry. While the teenage girls would wash the clothes in a bucket and watch the young children play in the long,tall grass. 
    A young girl sat in a chair in front of a bucket, washing the clothes that would soon cover the rope. Three children played in front of her. I took a few steps closer. I looked closely at the children,the mother, and the father washing the house. The teenager looked nothing like her family. She looked somewhat like Mir. Her eyes look liked his. Her face shape was the same. I doubted that the teenager was his daughter though.
   I didn't know why,but I felt hesitant to come up to her. What if she wasn't really his daughter? How could I know for sure?
 
Goddess of Light POV
   "Unnie,come over here!"Sol Bi said. She ran around in the tall grass,collecting thousands of ticks on her legs. 
 "Come here!"I said. Sol Bi ran over. I took the ticks of her legs. They fell to the ground in one bunch.  Janghyun came and stepped on them. 
"See,Noona! I'm strong!" He said. Janghyun was our neighbor. He's always had a crush on me. However,he's 10 and I'm 16. Janghyun grabbed Sol Bi's hand and ran off with her. Sol Bi was my younger sister. She was just 5. My other sister,Jaemi, was 8. Jaemi went inside feeling sick. My parents ran to go see her. I was all alone. Suddenly,a tall,handsome young man stood before me. His dreamy eyes twinkled. He had great charm. Almost like a prince. 
"Can I help you?"I asked. He nodded and stood me up. 
"Are you by any chance named Melanie?"
 
 
Hey guys! First chapter. Sorry it's short but I'm busy. Comment and subscribe! Don't be shy!