Chapter 13

Music, Beat and Rhythm Found Me Love

 

Then, Yuri ended the call. She sat there in silence. Kyuhyun looked at her with worried in his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun: Yuri, what’s wrong? What happened?

Yuri: Taeyeon unnie and the rest of the members couldn’t make it home tonight.

Kyuhyun: Where are they now?

Yuri: They are in Nowon. They said they’re able to get back home by tomorrow morning. Taeyeon unnie said that I should call someone to stay with me. But, it’s a bit late now and I don’t want to bother anyone. I have to stay alone tonight.

 

Kyuhyun is really worried right now, he doesn’t want Yuri to be all alone tonight.

 

Kyuhyun: Couldn’t you call your brother to stay with you tonight?

Yuri: I was thinking about it to, but he is Busan right now

 

Kyuhyun thought silently, “Who can accompany her tonight?” He realized no one is available tonight expect for himself.

 

Kyuhyun: Yuri.

Yuri: Ne?

Kyuhyun: If you like I could accompany you tonight. I don’t want you to stay alone tonight in your dorm.

Yuri: Jinjja? Wouldn’t I trouble you?

Kyuhyun: Ani, we could spend more time in practicing and I could also get away from my hyungs tonight.

Yuri: Jinjja? Would you really stay tonight?

Kyuhyun: Ne, if you like.

Yuri: Arraseo, kamsahamnida, Kyuhyun-ah.

Kyuhyun: Ne, cheonma.

Yuri: But, do you bring your clothes?

Kyuhyun: Ne, I brought some clothes, just incase.

 

Yuri smiled. About 5 minutes later, they arrived in Girls Generation’s dorm. Kyuhyun parked his car in the garage. Yuri opened the door and they both went inside. Yuri showed Kyuhyun where he would sleep. Then, she left him to change her clothes. Kyuhyun sat on the couch while looking around the place. He saw a picture of each members of Girls Generation and there’s a big picture with all of the members.

 

Yuri: Would you like to drink something?

 

Kyuhyun turned his head to Yuri, she is wearing a white long sleeved t-shirt with black shorts. Kyuhyun smiled to her.

 

Kyuhyun: Sure

Yuri: Orange juice sounds good to you?

Kyuhyun: Yeah, perfect.

 

Yuri walked to the kitchen to get the orange juice. She returned with two glasses of orange juice. She gave a glass to Kyuhyun and sat down next to him. They took a sip out of their juices.

 

Yuri: So, do you want to coach me now or later?

Kyuhyun: Whenever you feel like it, Yul. I’m fine with it.

Yuri: Would you like to do it now?

Kyuhyun: Sure, Yul.

 

Kyuhyun started to coach Yuri. Even though, her voice is not that amazing but she is great enough. Kyuhyun stared at her while she is singing. To him, she is absolutely perfect.

 

Yuri: So, how was I? Too awful, too bad or did it sound like dead cat?

Kyuhyun: *laugh* Yuri, what your saying is far from what you really are. Your voice is beautiful.

Yuri: Kamsahamnida.

 

They continued to practice until 9.00 KST.

 

Kyuhyun: I think we have enough practice tonight. Your getting tired.

Yuri: Ne. Kyuhyun-ah, what do you want to do?

Kyuhyun: Yuri, would you like to take a picture with me?

Yuri: Ne?

Kyuhyun: I brought my camera and I would like to take a picture with you. I mean-

Yuri: Ne, arraseo.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and got his camera. He returned and sat next to Yuri, hold out the camera to face both of them and… *click*. The picture came out of the camera, it was a very nice picture. They took another one.

 

Kyuhyun: Which one do you like better?

Yuri: I like this one, the one where you place your arms around me.

Kyuhyun: Okay, you can keep it. I’ll keep this one.

Yuri: Kamsahamnida.

Kyuhyun: Yul, we have been focusing on the competition these days, would you like to just hang out? Like going out or something?

Yuri: Sure, why not?

Kyuhyun: Okay, where do you want to go tomorrow?

Yuri: I don’t know.

Kyuhyun: What do you want?

Yuri: Umm… I have wanted to look for a book and going to the CD store.

Kyuhyun: Okay, let’s go there tomorrow.

Yuri: Okay. And have you tell your hyungs that you will be staying here tonight?

Kyuhyun: Ah… Your right! I haven’t called them yet.

Yuri: You should call them now. Or else they’d be worry.

Kyuhyun: Ne.