He's Coming Back To Me Now

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soil. He's living now under that soil. He left me and what's double the pain is that he will never be back. Trying to control my tears from falling, I failed again. I cannot stand seeing everybody cries in front of his going down coffin. After I threw the flower at his coffin, I walked out. Without anyone knowing, I ran to the riverside. Here, I always express my emotions. 

 

With every tears, memories of Jonghyun are always flashing back in my mind. The memories where I always trying catch him whenever he pinch my nose and put ice cream on my cheeks. The memories where we used to play video games in his house and I always won. The memories where we always walked together home after school. The memories where he always treats me ice cream and sitting on a bench while playing jokes at each other. I miss everything. I miss him so much. 

 

I looked at the running water. I can't clearly see my reflection since my tears were blurring my sight. I hate crying but what am I suppose to do if this is the only thing that I got... tears. I turned around and tried to watch the people. Compared to their faces, I look so miserable. I'm dirty since I'm filled with so much tears. I don't care, though. No one will ever notice me again. 

 

I watched two young boys walking together. I suddenly remember how Jonghyun and I were used to be like this. We were so close to each other. Even though Jonghyun hurts me a lot emotionally,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter