Chapter 1

I'm him and he's me?!

 

Your phone rang for the fifth time because Sehun's always the one who's waking you up for school. You answered the phone with your I'm-still-sleepy-voice "yeoboseyo?" "WHAT KIND OF BESTFRIEND ARE YOU, YOU KEEP ON DOING THIS TO ME WE'LL BE LATE AGAIN WAKE UP PEASANT!!" Sehun shouted through the phone. "Stop yelling will you? I can hear you ya know? I have ears" "yeah yeah whatever just please hurry up 'cause it's just the 5th day of school and I want to be early atleast onc-" you hang up and groaned because of irritation. You look at the time and you saw that you only have 10 minutes to get ready for school. You took a quick shower and went downstairs to get an apple to see that your mom and dad wasn't there anymore. You took a deep breath and said "same old, same old" after getting an apple you took a bite of it and went outside to meet with Sehun. As you were walking your butler called you "Hee Young-sshi do you need a ride?" "Yeah but wait a minute I have to meet with Sehun near the bubbletea store  can we go there first?" "okay, hop in" You saw Sehun standing near the bubbletea store then you opened the window of your car "yah Sehun-ah, let's go and get some bubbletea I know you miss drinking it with your beautiful bestfriend" Sehun opened the door and sat beside you "Yah will you stop being so full of yourself you peasant? But yeah I can't deny that I miss drinking it with my peasant so.. Let's go?" You arrived at the bubble tea store but before you went outside you said to wait for you and the rest of the Exo-K. You entered the store and oredered your favorite which is strawberry and Sehun ordered chocolate. You got your orders and you're ready to go to school until.. "WHAT THE FU-" you bumped onto luhan and made his school uniform wet "YOU?!" You both said in unison. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY UNIFORM YOU MONKEY?!" Luhan furiously said. "Hey it's you're fault that you're not looking at where you're walking at! But y'know what? Pink suits you" you said while holding your laugh then you saw Exo-K at the back snickering and you ran into them "OPPAS!!" "Well.. That was quite.. FUNNY" everyone laugh their out leaving Luhan dumbfounded and pissed. He walked out the store with Exo-M. "Well, he deserves that 'cause he always pisses me off just seeing his face and hearing his name." "Jagiyaaaaa" Kai said sweetly. Kai loves skinship and he's a flirt but he secretly admires you but only D.O and Suho knows about it. You saw him and gave him a big hug "ohhh my sweet sweet yeobo" D.O rolled his eyes then Suho nudged his arm. "How's my cutie patoo-" before Kai continue with what he's saying Sehun hugged you from the back with his left arm then pulled you from Kai "what the hell Kai? Stop saying mushy things." Chanyeol smirked evily. Ever since 1st year high school Chanyeol was always the one who notices Sehun's stares and actions towards you but he never confronted Sehun about this.. Yet.
 
Luhan's POV
"That monkey just ruined my day first thing in the morning!!!" Luhan shouted. "Hey man, chill I got an extra shirt for you, here" Kris threw a shirt at his face then Luhan made a face. "Hyung, I think you two look good together" tao butted in while smiling sheepishly. "There's no way in hell I'm going to ask that monkey out. She just never fails to brighten my day everyday" Luhan said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "wait 'til I think of a revenge" Luhan smirked evily. "I think I'm not liking what will happen next.." Xiumin whispered to Chen "yeah, me too"
 
You and Exo-K was fetched by your family's limo and you all arrived at your school after 5 minutes. All girls and boys were waiting infront of the gates and we're holding their phones to take pictures of you and the exo-k. You and exo-k saw a group of students looking at something and you went to take a look at it and turned away until you come back from your senses that it was you but you look like a monkey in the picture and there's something written on it and it says 'this is just a revenge for what you did to my uniform a while ago. By the way, you look great there kekeke' your blood is already boiling after reading it until your face turned red from anger and you're feeling like you want to explode already "LUHAN!!!!!!!!" "Uh-oh..." Beakyun said.