Who does your heart beat for? (JulietCheng)

iJae's Oneshot Factory (Requests CLOSED) ^^

Oneshot for JulietCheng! Hope you enjoy! I wasn't sure if you wanted this to be rated or not and I give you a round of applause for including my 2 favourite VIXX members!

 

 

~

"Ha! you lose hyung, time for your punishment" an overly excited Jaehwan yelled throughout the Yonsei University cafeteria. A dissaproving Hakyeon groaned and eyed the younger male.

"Jaehwan, I swear, you did this on purpose didn't you? you know I am bad at this game" Hakyeon countered as he slumped further into his plastic chair. Jaehwan puffed his cheeks and looked to a chuckling Hongbin, master of punishments. Hongbin cleared his throat and looked to Hakyeon. 

"Okay hyung, your punishment is-"

The cafeteria doors swung open to reveal Kim Minyoung, more commonly known as Ellin. Yonsei Universities fourth year qeenka. 

Hongbin's sly smile widened as he turned back towards Hakyeon with a serious expression. Hakyeon's eyes widened, suddenly worried as to what his dongsaeng was about to request. 

"Your punishment hyung, is to go and confess to Kim Minyoung in front of the entire cafeteria". 

Hakyeon froze in his spot, Wonshik and Jaehwan high fived while Taekwoon automatically looked towards the table of third year students where his younger sister sat. Taekwoon cleared his throat about to interfere but Hakyeon bet him to it. 

"Yah! Lee Hongbin are you crazy? I don't even like her" He said with an incredilous look. 

Hongbin and Jaehwan laughed. 

"But she likes you" Jaehwan revealed. Hakyeon grew uncomfortable and Taekwoon took this as his opportunity to intervene. 

"Don't make him do something stupid like that, just hit him on the head and get it over with we have a lecture soon"

Hongbin, Jaehwan and Wonshik made a noise of disaproval at Taekwoon and pushed Hakyeon towards Minyoung. Taekwoon stood and left the table, walking over to where his sister sat. She noticed him coming and a small smile lit her pretty features. 

"Oppa, waeyo?" she said softly. Taekwoon looked slightly uncomfortable as he ushered her out of her seat and took her text books.

"Come, let's go to the library together" Taekwoon griped her arm and made a turn towards the doors, however Jaehwan had seen them. 

"Jung Eunwon-ah! come ppalli!!". Eunwon moved from her brothers grasp and walked over to Jaehwan. 

"Wait, Eunwon don't!" Taekwoon went after her but he was too late, Eunswon was already over where Hakyeon and Minyoung were standing, a small crowd forming. 

"Jaehwan, what's going on?" Eunwon asked slightly confused.

"Just watch noona" He said as he pointed to Hakyeon. Eunwon watched with a slightly bemused expression. 

Aish, these fools, why am I even doing this, this is so stupid Hakyeon thought to himself as he stood, shaking slightly, infront of Kim Minyoung. 

"Hakyeon oppa! what's up? do you have something to say?" Minyoung mused in an overly perky tone. Hakyeon inwardly cringed, but he wouldn't be defeated. 

"Uh, Minyoung ssi, ah...I...You see...." Hakyeon struggled. 

This is so wrong what am I doing?

"You what?" Minyoung said, excitement growing in her voice.

"Minyoung ssi, I like you". 

The whole cafeteria wooped and wolf-whistled. Hakyeon looked to the ground. Taekwoon looked at Eunwon who was frozed where she stood. 

"Eunwon-ah-" Takwoon started...

"Don't, this is what you didn't want me to see wasn't it?" she asked him. Taekwoon remained silent. Eunwon scoffed and took her books from her brother. Without another look Eunwon turned and walked away, her heart shattering with every heavy step she took. 

 

~

 

A few days had passed since Eunwon witnessed Hakyeon's public confession to Minyoung. Eunwon tried her best to not think about it, to not think about Hakyeon, but when you have liked someone for as long as she had liked Hakyeon it's difficult not to. Eunwon hadn't spoken to Taekwoon either. She just didn't feel like talking. Instead she focused on what she did best, she studied. Eunwon puffed her cheeks and rolled onto her back. It had been a long day. She heard the door bell ring and sat up. 

"Oppa, are you going to open the door?" She yelled out to Taekwoon, but heard no answer. She groaned inwardly and walked out of her room. When she opened the door, she felt her heart, or what was left of it, leap into . Hakyeon smiled a small smile. 

"Eunwon-ah, is your brother home?" He said. his voice unusually soft. Eunwon was frozen. She couldn't think. She didn't know what to feel.

"Hakyeon, hey, sorry, Eunwon has been studying all day so she is kinda out of it, come in" Taekwoon said as he opened the door wider for Hakyeon. Hakyeon stepped inside and Eunwon went into the kitchen to get something to drink. 

What is he doing here? shouldn't he be out with Minyoung?

"I need to talk to you about something" Hakyeon started. Taekwoon sat on the couch in his makeshift recording studio. 
"Sure, what's up?" Taekwoon asked as he looked up at Hakyeon who was still standing. Hakyeon cleard his throat and shifted his weight to his other foot. 

"You see, I like this girl, a lot, but I think I hurt her, no, I know I hurt her." Taekwoon nodded and alluded to Hakyeon to continue. 

"I just, I don't know what to do, I don't know how to talk to her and make it all okay" Taekwoon sighed and sat up straight. 

"Look, just, talk to her, theres nothing else you can do. Who is this girl by the way, I have never heard you mention anyone" Taekwoon questioned suddenly interested in his close friends love life. 

"well, that's something else I wanted to talk to you about...Would you hate me if I confessed to Eunwon?" Hakyeon said and automatically covered his face with a nearby pillow. 

Takwoon froze.

"You like my sister?" He asked seriously. Hakyeon scratched the back of his head. 

"Yeah, I really do. She is so smart and driven. I love how she is so kind and she is shy, just like you actually. She is so pretty too. Her eyes are beautiful and are so inquisitive. I have never felt that way about anyone before. And I know that she is your sister but, I promise you I would never do anything bad to her". Hakyeon finished then flinched as he heard glass smashing against the floor by the studio door. 

"crap!" Eunwon exclaimed as she quickly worked to pick up the broken peices. Hakyeon jumped from his seat and ran to where Eunsoo was. 

"Eunwon, are you okay? stop, let me pick it up" Hakyeon made a move to pick up the broken glass but Eunwon stopped him.

"No, Hakyeon oppa it's fine, i'll do it" she said, rather bitterly. Hakyeon was stunned. He turned to Taekwoon who was massaging his temples. 

"I haven't told her about your punishment yet." Taekwoon confessed as he looked towards Eunwon. Eunwon stopped what she was doing and looked to Hakyeon. 

"What punishment?" she asked. Hakyeon looked at her and scratched the back of his neck. 

"Did you hear what me and Taekwoon were talking about?" He asked her but was cut off. 

"What punishment?" she asked again, this time looking towards her brother for the answer. Takwoon sighed and and sat back down. 

"That day in the cafeteria, when Hakyeon confessed to that Kim Minkyung girl...

"You mean Minyoung?" Eunwon corrected him. 

"Does it matter?, anyway, yeah when he confessed to her that day, he didn't mean it, he was forced to do it as a punishment"

Eunwon looked towards Hakyeon. He smiled sheepishly at her and she couldn't help but smile a bit back at him. 

"Did Jaehwan beat you in Gawibawibo?" she asked and Hakyeon smiled wider. 

"You know how much I hate that game" he said as he looked around, rather awkwardly. Taekwoon sensed the tention and headed to the door. He looked back at the pair. 

"You have five minutes, don't forget she is my sister" He said as he left. A pink blush crept up Eunwon's puffy cheeks and Hakyeon yelled after him. Eunwon turned to Hakyeon, with a serious expression etched into her eyes. 

"Did you mean it? what you said about me? am I really the one you like?" she asked looking down in embarrassment. Hakyeon chuckled at her shyness and touched her chin, making her look him in the eyes. 

"We only have five minutes so I will make this count. You, Jung Eunwon, is who my heart belongs too. It has been yours for a long time and always will be. Everything I do from now on I will do for you and I won't let anyone tear us apart." He said as his other arm s around her petite waist. Eunwon smiled. 

"Not even my brother?" She asked, a playful look in her eyes. 

"Especially not your brother" Hakyeon replied as his lips gently met hers in the first of many kissed to be shared. 

"Alright times up-" Taewoon yelled as he barged through the door. He froze at what he saw. 

"Yah! Jung Eunwon what do you think you are doing?" he exclaimed as he looked from his little sister to his best friend.

"Jeez, calm down, I am only a year younger than you, stop babying me" she giggled as she pulled Hakyeon towards her and kissed him again. 

 

~

 

Ta-Da~~ Hope you like it! As I said, I didn't know whether you wanted this to be rated and I could have gone down a completely different road but maybe next time haha. Lets give a big hand to the beautiful Hakyeon and the Glorious Taekwoon (my husband guys, i'm sorry :P) And I hope more people comment and subscribe to me!! 

~~
감사합니다~~