Hello there, stranger.

We meet again.

“Victoria-shi!”

Victoria  turned, facing the man she had not seen for more than a year. She was not surprised to see him at the broadcasting station as she knew that they are currently doing promotions for their latest album. But seeing him in make-up and stage outfit did. She got reminded again how handsome he is.  Her heart skipped a beat.

Regaining her composure, she stopped and smile.  “Oh,  Annyeonghasaeyo Nichkhun-shi. How have you been?”

“I’m good,” Nichkhun replied, staring down at her. “...You?”

Victoria was wearing a simple get up of whit tshirt and skinny jeans with black booties. Her face was clear of make up and she dons a cap, hiding the bangs he used to love to caress.

“Na do. I heard your new album. I really like it!” she said enthusiastically, giving him her bright smile.

Smiling back, he said, “I glad you do. What are you doing here?”

Looking around, he continued, wondering,  “Does F(X) have any schedules today?”

“Aneyo, I here to visit EXO. They’re performing with you today. “

“If you’re looking for the other members, they’re not with me today though. Amber was supposed to but she backed out cause she’s too tired from our flight yesterday,”  explained Victoria.

“Ah, ne,” said Nickhun, not knowing what more to say.

Victoria just smiled. “You look really handsome, Nickhun-shi,” she said, looking at his get-up that she was mesmerised with just now.

“Heh,” Nichkhun laughed. “Gamsahamnida.”

Victoria giggled at that.

“Um, Victoria-shi..” Nichkhun started again. “I was  thinking..”

Victoria, brightened her eyes in anticipation.

“I, uuh,” said Nichkhun again, rubbing his neck.

Having her infront of him was making him nervous. “ C’mon man, you have rehearsed this,” he thought.

“I..”

“Qiannie!”

Victoria turned back, to see the owner of the voice walking over. “Minnie, you’re done?”

“Neh, I managed to find us a parking slot,” he replied. Looking up, he greeted the other idol.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, NIchkhun-shi.”

Bending down, Nichkhun acknowledge his sunbae. “Annyonghasaeyo, sunbaenim.”

Changmin smiled and said, “Ah, just call me Changmin-shi. We’re all around the same age aren’t we?”

“Except her,” Changmin teased.

“Yah!” Victoria slapped him in the arm. “Jugulle?”

Changmin laughed, rubbing his arm. “I’m kidding, Qian. What are you guys talking about?”

“Nah, just catching up,” Victoria explained. Turning to Nichkhun, she said, “You were saying?”

“I uh..”, Nichkhun stuttered, not sure whether he could say it with someone else around.

Changmin and Victoria was just looking at him, waiting for him to continue.

“Noona! Hyung! Wasseo?” someone called out again.

This time, it was Luhan. Victoria shouted back, “Oh!”

Sensing Nichkhun’s discomfort, Changmin said, “Qiannie, I’ll just go ahead 1st.”

“See you soon, Nichkhun-shi. Good luck on your performance,” he said to Nichkhun and bowed.

“Ah ne,” Nichkhun replied, bowing too.

Victoria waited for Nichkhun to continue.

However, giving up, Nichkhun replied, “It’s nothing.  I should go ahead too.”

“Ah, n-ne,” Victoria, replied, giving him the confused look.

“Geureum, see you Nichkhun-shi,” she said, bowing too and turned.

Nichkhun was looking at her back as she walked away when she turned back to him and shouted,” It was good to see you again, Nichkhun-shi!” Waving at him with both her hands she smiled brightly and walked away.

Shouting at Changmin to wait up, she jogged over to him. Changmin placed his arms around her waist, leading her to EXO’s waiting room.

Nichkhun was smiling at her last sentence to him when he saw that. He grimmed.