Chapter 09: Krystal's New Friend

It's You

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


 

 

“Hot”

 

Those were the words that Jessica heard spill out from Tiffany’s mouth. Hot? Tiffany thinks Taeyeon… is hot? Jessica rolled her eyes, but unfortunately the action didn’t go unnoticed by Krystal.

 

Krystal was observing everyone’s reaction to Taeyeon’s change of appearance, especially Tiffany’s. But her sister’s eye rolling caught her attention the most.

 

“Jessica” Krystal call out to her sister. Jessica had an eyebrow raised, curious as to what her sister wanted. “Meet Taeyeon, she’s my new friend”

 

Jessica slowly nodded, looking very uninterested to her sister’s ‘new friend’. Krystal smiled at the action.

 

 

 

[Flashback]

 

 

“There, now go grab the clothes on my bed. I told Kry to get them for you” Jessica says, putting away the cosmetics. Taeyeon watches as the blonde starts squeezing some bb cream onto her own hand and applying them onto her face.

 

Sensing that Taeyeon was still there, Jessica took a quick glance at the girl. “You’re still here? Get out and go get dress, midget!” Jessica says, kicking Taeyeon out of the bathroom and shutting the door tight.

 

 

Taeyeon walked sulkily to the bedroom to go get the uniform that she can change into. She didn’t notice the stare the younger Jung was giving her while seating herself on the bed.

 

“Got kicked out by unnie?” Krystal says to Taeyeon, who cutely pouted at the latter.

 

“Oh!” Krystal says, surprised to see how much make up could do to the shorter girl. “Taeyeon unnie, you became quite a looker haven’t you” Krystal says, wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

 

Her cheeks became a shade of pink as she heard the younger girl. She hasn’t heard such compliments before. Hearing it now… well, she feels quite embarrassed. “Really?” She says, making sure she didn’t hear wrong.

 

“Yeah, really” Krystal smiled at the shorter girl. She patted the bed, gesturing for Taeyeon to sit. Taeyeon complied and sat herself next to the younger girl. She could feel Krystal staring at her intensely.

 

“Say…” Krystal began. Taeyeon faced the younger girl, curious as to what she wanted to say. “Why not date me instead?” She says with a serious face.

 

“W-What?” Taeyeon was taken aback by the latter’s offer. Date Krystal? She never thought of that. Ever. Plus, she had Tiffany already.

 

Seeing how shocked Taeyeon was, Krystal burst into laughter once again. Oh, how much she loves teasing the older girl. “I’m just kidding unnie!” she says in between laughter’s. Taeyeon glared at the kid. She didn’t think the joke was funny at all. “That wasn’t funny” she cutely pouted at the latter.

 

Krystal saw the cute expression; she couldn’t help but pinch Taeyeon’s cheeks. “Aw, You’re so cute!”

 

“Stahp it!” Taeyeon says, slapping Krystal hands away from her. Krystal laughed at the action. “So sorry Taeyeon unnie” she says, grabbing the school uniform that she had prepared for the latter. “Don’t take my joke to seriously, okay? Plus, I wouldn’t dare date someone who belongs to someone else” Krystal handed the uniform to Taeyeon.

 

“Of course, I only belong to Tiffany” Taeyeon says, smiling from ear to ear at the mention of her belonging to the girl of her dreams. Krystal hummed in response. “Whatever unnie, just change into your clothes already. We need to go now” Krystal got up from her seat and picked up her bag that she had placed on the floor. She slung the bag over her shoulders, before turning back to look at the older girl. She had an eyebrow raised when she noticed that Taeyeon wasn’t changing into her clothes, but was just sitting there looking at her. “Aren’t you going to get change?”

 

Taeyeon sat still in her seat with her uniform in her hands. She wanted to change quickly into her uniform, but how can she when Krystal was in the same room watching her. “C-Can you leave first?” Taeyeon says softly, taking a few glances at the younger girl.

 

“Are you being shy right now?” Krystal teased the older girl. She giggled at the nervous Taeyeon in front of her, before quietly leaving the room.

 

 

 

Taeyeon was done changing into her school uniform. The uniform consist of a white button-down shirt, a loose black tie, long-knee socks, and a navy-blue skirt. Taeyeon carefully pinned her nametag onto the corner of her shirt, making sure she wouldn’t hurt herself.

 

Not long, she hears someone knocking on the door. Not even waiting for a response, Krystal slowly opens the door and peeks her head inside. “Done?” She says, smiling when she spots Taeyeon with her full uniform on.

 

Taeyeon nodded at the girl, gesturing that she was done, fully dressed and ready to go.

 

“Then let’s go unnie!” Krystal handed Taeyeon her bag, before pulling the latter out of the room and towards the front door.

 

“W-Wait, what about Jessica?” Taeyeon says, looking back towards the bathroom where she last saw the latter. “Unnie is not coming with us. She doesn’t know you remember? It’d be weird when the school finds out about your relations with Jessica, you know? So, she said she'll pretend as if she never met you” Krystal explained, pulling the latter out of the house, before locking the front door.

 

“Oh” was all Taeyeon could say. She felt a bit disappointed that Jessica would pretend to not know her at school. That would mean she wouldn’t be able to talk to the girl. Her shoulders slump down at the thought. Krystal saw the action and smiled at the shorter girl. “Don’t worry unnie, I’ll make sure that Jessica will know you. I’ll make sure that everyone will,” She says, earning a wide smile from Taeyeon.

 

“Now, let’s go?” Taeyeon quickly nodded at the girl. “Yeah, let’s go”

 

 

[Flashback-End]

 

 

 

“So since she’s my friend, I expect you all to treat her very nicely” Krystal says, making sure that everyone was agreeing to her request. She smiled as soon as she sees everyone agreeing and not one single objection.

 

Krystal suddenly eyed Tiffany, then to Jessica. “Especially, you guys” she says, emphasizing the word, you.

 

Tiffany still hasn’t recover from the shock of seeing Taeyeon again. She was still eyeing the short girl that she didn’t hear a single word Krystal had said.

 

Hearing no response coming from his girlfriend, Nickhun nudged the girl, waking her up from her daze. “Babe, Krystal’s talking to you” he says, gesturing Tiffany to respond to the younger Jung.

 

“O-Oh, Y-Yes?” Tiffany silently cursed herself for stuttering. Why all of the sudden she’s like this? She doesn’t know. She’s just surprised at the appearance of Taeyeon. Since when did the girl become Krystal’s friend? And how did Taeyeon change from being plain to hot in just a few days?

 

“I said to please kindly watch over my friend, unnie” Krystal once again said to Tiffany. “Oh, O-Okay” Tiffany slowly nodded, before looking back at Taeyeon. Suddenly, she turns to look at her best friend to see if the latter had any reaction to this, but as usual, Jessica had a blank expression on. The blonde girl doesn’t look bothered at all.

 

“E-Excuse us” Tiffany says, suddenly standing from her seat, surprising the people there. “I need to use the ladies room,” she says, before pulling Jessica off from her seat and dragging the blonde to god knows where.   

 

 

 

“Yah Tiff! Where are you bringing me? The ladies room is on the other side!” Jessica yells at the red head who kept dragging her to the opposite of where the restrooms were located.

 

Suddenly, Tiffany stops in her spot, causing Jessica to bump into her. “Yah” Jessica says, holding onto her head. Tiffany spun around to face the blonde girl. “Jessi…”

 

“W-What?” Jessica was surprised to see Tiffany looking like that. The girl looked like she had seen a ghost. “Do you think Taeyeon came back to get her revenge on me? For what I did to her?”

 

Seriously? Jessica scoffed at the question. She thought it was going to be something more serious.

 

“I don’t think someone as cute as her would be capable of plotting revenge, Tiffany” Jessica says to the latter, hoping that Tiffany wouldn’t have such ridiculous thoughts.

 

“I know that, but… but… she appears and looks all different and… wait…” Tiffany stops for a moment and tries to recall what her best friend had said a few seconds ago. “Oh my god” Tiffany takes a step back and looks at Jessica with wide eyes.

 

 

“What?” Jessica says, confused at her best friend’s action.  “What is it Tiffany?” She was getting impatient with the red head.

 

 

 

 

“Did you just called Taeyeon… cute?”

 

Oh god! Jessica mentally slapped herself for letting such words slip out from . 

 

 

 

 


 

Taeyeon went to the Americana. TT___TT so close! Damn, I should have decided to go watch a movie that night! lol

Taeyeon sang so well; Tiffany too! & Sunny! You didn't pitch like JeTi ! I'm so proud of you! haha. 

&OMG! Did you see that Taeny hug? XD 

 

 

This song is awesome! It's playing in my ipod on repeat! lol

[TS] f(x) - Airplane