Chapter 07: Lying Kry

It's You

 

Happy July 4!

The loudness of the fireworks are annoying me. aish.

I can't even sleep.

 


 

Taeyeon push hard on the buttons of her controller as her eyes focused on the big screen. “Assa! Taeyeon unnie, I’ll make you lose so bad” Krystal says excitedly, jumping off from the couch and landing on her two feet.

 

Krystal and Taeyeon had decided to play some video games while waiting for the older Jung to come back home. They were playing a game of ‘Dragon Ball Z’. The game was what Taeyeon was really best at. She would beat Sunny every time, but this time she wasn’t sure. Taeyeon couldn’t really focus on the game as she thought about the conversation that she had with the younger Jung hours ago.

 

 

 

[Flashback – Couple hours ago]

 

“Ehhhhh?”

 

Taeyeon eyes widen, as the word ‘boyfriend’ came out of the latter’s mouth. Jessica had a boyfriend? She definitely didn’t know that. Well, she hardly knows anything about the latter. But still…

 

She doesn’t know why, but she felt a bit… disappointed?

 

Krystal glanced at the older girl besides her. She smiled a bit as she saw the slight frown plastered on Taeyeon’s face. “Wae? Are you not happy?” Krystal says, hiding the smile she had on a second ago.

 

“A-Ani!” Taeyeon denied immediately, earning a small chuckle from the raven hair girl. “Then why are you stuttering?” Krystal teased the latter. She found a nervous Taeyeon very cute.

 

“I… um… uh…” Taeyeon couldn’t really find anything to say. She doesn’t really know why she was stuttering in the first place. Krystal took a good look at the girl in front of her. She smiled when she saw how concerned Taeyeon looked.

 

Wanting to change the mood, Krystal suddenly gets off from the bed and swiftly grabs Taeyeon’s arm, pulling the latter off from the bed. Taeyeon looks at the younger girl confusingly. “What are you doing?”

 

“Let’s go play some games!” Krystal says happily, pulling the latter out the door and into the living room.

 

[Flashback – End]

 

 

 

“Yah! Unnie!” Krystal called Taeyeon, waking the latter from her thoughts. Taeyeon turned to face the younger girl and was curious as to why the girl was frowning. “You let me win on purpose didn’t you? Look! You’re not even paying any attention to the game” Krystal complained, slumping back down onto the couch.

 

“Sorry, I was just-“ Taeyeon tried to explain herself, but the younger girl didn’t let her. “Is it bothering you that much?” Krystal asks the latter, tossing her playstation controller to the side. She watches amusingly at the shorter girl's change of expression.

 

“W-What’s bothering?” Taeyeon says back nervously. Does Krystal know what she’s been thinking about? Does the latter have some sort of mind reading ability that she doesn’t know of?

 

“Of course my sis-“ Krystal didn’t finish her words as she hears the familiar juggling of keys again. She had a sly grin on when she knew who it was at the door. “Speaking of the devil, here she comes” She says, causing Taeyeon to shift in her seat nervously.

 

Jessica had gotten back home. She was tired, very tired. She tossed her keys onto a small table as she made her way inside the house. All she wanted to do was take a long, peaceful nap. She walks passed the living room, only to walk back as she spots Taeyeon and her sister seated on the living room couch.

 

She raised an eyebrow at the sight and approached the two. Krystal turned her head towards her sister as she felt another presence in the room. “Unnie!” Krystal says excitedly, jumping off from the couch and hugging the blonde.

 

Jessica tried pulling away from her sister’s hold, but unfortunately Krystal was hugging her too tight. “Yah! Jung Soojung! Let go of me!” Jessica shouts, making the younger Jung release her arms around her. “I just miss you unnie” Krystal says, pouting cutely at the blonde.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes as she sees how much aegyo Krystal was giving her. She chose to ignore her younger sister and eyed the figure still seated on the couch. Taeyeon had her head hung low. She didn’t know why, but she didn’t want to make any eye contact with the older Jung. “Taeyeon” But unfortunately for her, she had to.

 

Taeyeon looked up from the couch and sees Jessica approaching her. “Are you okay now?” Jessica says worriedly as she took a seat next to the latter. Taeyeon nodded her head, as she knew what she was talking about. “That’s good” Jessica says, relieved that she wouldn’t have to deal with a crying Taeyeon. She was just too tired from what she did all day.

 

Krystal came over and took a seat on the couch. “So unnie, how was your date?” She says, emphasizing the ‘date’ part so Taeyeon can hear. “It was okay” Krystal smiled as she sees Taeyeon shifting uncomfortably in her seat. “But that was only until the guy finally showed his true self! He was too arrogant” Jessica continued. “He’s too stuck up and conceited. Almost all the men are. I don’t understand why dad would set me up on these blind dates” She says, slumping her back onto the couch.

 

Taeyeon was confused. Blind dates? Jessica wouldn’t go on blind dates if she had a boyfriend would she?

 

Krystal stole a quick glance at the short latter next to Jessica. She saw confusion written all over the latter’s face. Before you know it, Krystal burst out laughing. She thought it was so hilarious that Taeyeon had believed her.

 

“Yah, Jung Soojung!” Jessica had a hand over her chest, startled by her younger sister’s sudden outburst. She quirked an eyebrow when she sees that Krystal hasn’t stop laughing. “What’s so funny?” Krystal wiped away her tears and pointed at Taeyeon. “Ask her” She said in between laughters.

 

Confused, Jessica turns over to look at Taeyeon. She noticed the confused expression on the latter. Taeyeon had both eyebrows knitted together. She was confused. Why would Jessica go on blind dates when she already has a boyfriend? And… why was Krystal laughing?

 

“Taeyeon” Jessica called the girl, successfully getting her attention. “Is something the matter?” She asks. Taeyeon looks at Krystal, she can see the girl trying too hard to stifle her laughter. She looks back to Jessica, the latter was giving her a concerned stare. Taeyeon swallowed her saliva, nervous at what she was about to ask the blonde. It was only a simple question, yet for some reason, she was afraid to ask.

 

“Umm… why do you go on blind dates for?” Taeyeon asks, avoiding eye contact with the blonde. “Is that it? I thought it was something serious” Jessica let out a tired sigh. “Because my dad wants me to”

 

“But… but how will your boyfriend feel?” Taeyeon asks nervously. “Huh?” Jessica says, confused at what the shorty had asked her. She didn’t understand the question Taeyeon had asked her. Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Jessica was about to ask the latter what she had meant, but was soon interrupted by her little sister’s burst of laughters.

 

Krystal burst out laughing as soon as Taeyeon mention the word ‘boyfriend’. Jessica finally understood what it meant and shot a glare at her sister. “Kry, what did you do?”

 

“Unnie, Taeyeon’s so funny!” Krystal says in between laughters. “I just told her that you had a boyfriend” Jessica immediately smacked her sister on the head. “Kry!” Krystal cutely pouted, rubbing the spot where her sister had hit her.

 

“What’s going on?” Taeyeon says, getting both sisters’ attention. Jessica sighed and pinched Krystal cheeks. “This little brat here just tricked you. I have no boyfriend”

 

“Owww! Let go unnie” Krystal says, trying to pull away from the hands that were pinching her.

 

Taeyeon eyes were wide when she realizes that she had been tricked. She immediately looked at Krystal. “Yah! You tricked me!”

 

“Yeah, you’re so easy to trick. But if I hadn’t said so, I wouldn’t be able to find out a few things. Did you see your face when I told you? You look as if you were going to cr-“ Krystal was interrupted when a hand landed over . Taeyeon had quickly shut the latter up after realizing what she was about to say. She didn't know why she did that, but her heart beated at a fast pace.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes at the two and sighed. “Guys, You guys can continue whatever you’re doing. I’m dead tired” Jessica says, getting off from the couch and heading for the stairs. “Make sure you wake up early, midget” She says before disappearing from the two.

 

Seeing that Jessica was gone, Taeyeon immediately pulled her hand away. She sighed in relief. Krystal noticed this and had a sly grin plastered on her face. “Why are you so relieved? I didn’t even get to finish my sentence”

 

Taeyeon cutely pouted at the latter. “You lied to me!”

 

Krystal chuckled and patted the shorty. “You’re so cute. Boyfriend? You felt a bit jealous didn’t you?” She says grinning from ear to ear.

 

Taeyeon looked at Krystal before standing up. “I am not” She says before leaving the younger Jung alone.

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal watches as Taeyeon slowly disappears from her sight. “Now, how should I make you fall in love with my unnie?” 

 

 

 


 

Yeah, I don't like Jessica having a boyfriend either. Hahaha. Maybe later eh?

SNSD's going to sing at Dodger Stadium on the 29th! Oetokke? I lived just next to it! XD I do hope Taeyeon comes. Or Jessica.

But, I probably won't be able to go  :/

 

 

[TS] CSJH The Grace - Renew