1

Longing.

 

Since their comeback stage, Jongin has been missing someone more likely tp be called the vocalist of their band, Do Kyungsoo. He loves how Kyungsoo wake him up every morning and let him have a sweet dreams every night and that eventually ends when their comeback was near. They aren't roomates anymore everyday he mentally curses their manager because he seperated him and Jongin. Even in fansigning events, they are far from each other. They also didn't have that much interactions in their dorm because when they got home, they'll just sleep too tired to speak because of their tight schedule. Kyungsoo shares a room w/ Hunhan while Jongin shares room w/Chen & Kris. Their room was just facing the others but he still feel that Kyungsoo was too far. He can't take it anymore. He misses the doe-eyed boy, His scent, His eyes, His smile even his shyness when Jongin touch him. Every night Jongin would stay up late, listen to musics or Jongin would just go to their practice room and dance to forget all of the stress. Other members are worried because Jongin was acting all weird or let's say he's depressed. Even Kyungsoo can feel it. He also had the same feeling like Jongin. 
 - 
 One night, when they arrived at their dorm Kyungsoo decides to stay up late to see if Jongin would go to their practice room. And luckily around 12mn, Jongin was leaving the dorm. Kyungsoo silently followed the younger one. Jongin seems to be listening musics that's why he didn't feel Kyungsoo's presence. Once he was in the room he warms up before he set up the speaker and dance not noticing that there was someone watching him. Kyungsoo was just watching him by the door. He misses this. Normally they would go there together. Jongin would dance while Kyungsoo will sing. Tears suprisingly rolled on Kyungsoo's eyes. He can't stop it. That's when Kyungsoo ran up to Jongin and hug him from the back. Of course, Jongin was suprised he didn't know that there was someone other than him in the room. He didn't even bother to look back because he knows the touch and the feeling that the older one gave him. He heard Kyungsoo sobs and decided to face him. "Why are you crying?" Jongin says while he rub off Kyungsoo's tears. Kyungsoo didn't say anything instead he kissed the younger one. The kiss was slow and sweet yet full of longing to each other. Jongin didn't hesitate to kiss him back and dominate Kyungsoo. He needed this. The older one decided to pull first because they need air. "I miss you" Kyungsoo says while catching his breath. 
 - 
 They decided to got back to their dorm. They were happy because finally they have time again. When they reach the dorm, The Hunhan couple welcomes them. "Fulfilled the needs of each other?" Luhan said. Kyungsoo blushed at that time. "Yah hyung. Don't tease my baby. Mind your own business. Look! Sehunnie has been hugging Tao" And with that, Luhan ran up to find Sehun. "Luhan hyung, I'll be sleeping with Kyungsoo in your shared room. We'll go first" Jongin shouted. "Okay. We'll be there later. Goodnight" Luhan said. And with that, they go to Kyungsoo and Hunhan shared room. Jongin decided to take a shower before sleeping. He asks Kyungsoo to wait for him and Kyungsoo just nooded also changing his clothes and preparing to go to bed. When Jongin was done he make his way to Kyungsoo's bed and snuggle. They are now facing each other. "Hyung, I love you"
"I love you more, Jongin-ah" 
"I wish I can do this everyday. I mean sleep with you every night. Your bed seems to be enough for us together" Jongin says.
"Of course we can. You can sleep with me every night. Whenever you wanted to. Now let's sleep. We have a schedule later. It's already 2am in the morning"
"Okay hyung. Just kiss me before I sleep" Jongin demands. Kyungsoo chuckles and kisses the younger one before falling asleep. 
 - 
 Luhan was dragging Sehun to their room. He seems to have a hard time because Sehun still wants to play w/ Tao. "Oh Sehun! We still have our schedule. We need to sleep now." Luhan said. "No! I don't want to sleep. I want to play with Tao hyung". Sehun replied. Luhan scoffed. Sehun sure can be stubborn sometimes. But that what makes Luhan love him more. Luhan had an idea. An idea that surely Sehun wouldn't refused. "You'll play with him or You'll play with me tomorrow. Anything you want" Sehun immediately stand up and say Goodnight to Tao. They went to their bedroom careful not to wake up the couple on the other side. They make it to their bed and lie down. "Be sure to get ready for tomorrow, Xiao Lu. I love you. Goodnight" Sehun smirked and kiss luhan's forehead before falling asleep. "I regret saying that. But I also can't wait. I love you too, Sehun-ah" Luhan smiled at Sehun.  And the couples slept with a satisfying smile on their face.
  
 
 
 -- 
 OhKai. Fail. I'm sorry for the typos and wrong grammars. OTL