Come home to me

When One Chapter Closes...
This one is a special gift for my dongsaeng.
Eney~~ baby, I hope this makes you smile.
I'm sorry for being late and I'm not too sure how good this is, but I wrote it for you
...and I hope you enjoy it.
 
Also, a big thank you to my Rui baby for being the inspiration behind most of this.
This whole thing was born out of our silly playful roleplaying on line.
I hope you find a few little gems hidden in here for you too ;)
 
I also want to make a quick apology to all of my readers for not updating lately and also for not replying to some of your comments on the last chap. To put it simply, I'm still struggling to find the inspiration to write. And I want to say thanks for sticking by me and always supporting me. Even my silent readers! You guys encourage me to keep trying to do my best.
 
Okay, Tee... shut your mouth and just get on with it already >.<
This is over the top cheesy fluff and in my honest opinion, it's ooc even though it's technically canon. This is meant to be a super sweet fluffy piece. It's not that good, or serious, but I'm a fluff writer, it's what I do best and what I love. So without rambling on any longer...
 
Eney ❤ Happy birthday, sweetie.
 

 

Come home to me

 

From: Hyunnie-bear
1:02am
I'm still waiting for the photos of you
wearing your special present. You know
I bought them for you for a reason, Yongie.

From: Jiyongie
1:54am
Yah. If you would spend time with me.
You can see them on me. Why would
you need any photos!

From: Jiyongie
1:55am
I'll talk to you tmr pabo
sleep well

---

From: Hyunnie-bear
9:16am
Don't make me feel so guilty about
being away from you. You know it
hurts to be away from you all the
time.

From: Hyunnie-bear
9:18am
I promise to make it up to you~

---

From: Jiyongie
10:24am
Come home soon after you are
finished with work x

From: Jiyongie
10:27am
I'm going back to sleep. ... I wish
you were here. I want to hug you.
Then smexy time--how long has it
been for you to be in me ;*
aish >.< laters!

---

From: Hyunnie-bear
2:47pm
I will make up for all of our lost time.
Don't you worry, baby girl.

From: Hyunnie-bear
2:51pm
I will give you a big special present
when I come home.

---

From: Jiyongie
7:41pm
...I just miss you

From: Hyunnie-bear
7:45pm
Lets both come home early tomorrow
night, okay? We'll have dinner (if I
don't burn the house down) we'll drink
wine, we'll cuddle on the couch.

From: Hyunnie-bear
7:47pm
I'll hold you and I'll kiss you and I'll
give you a back rub and I'll pepper
your whole body with kisses—over
every inch of your milky smooth
skin that I haven't been able to taste
for so long.

From: Hyunnie-bear
7:48pm
I'll make you smile so big your
cheeks will ache x

---

From: Jiyongie
4:23pm
I want to see you.
Right now.

From: Jiyongie
4:24pm
Should I wait at your villa or-

From: Hyunnie-bear
5:17pm
Sorry, delays at the airport.
Yes. Come home, baby. I'll meet
you there as soon as I can x

 

-----

 

A warm smile greets Seunghyun’s kitten lips as he reads over the text messages again, he’s lost count how many times he’s opened them and read them on his long flight home. But the duration of his flight has certainly been made all the more bearable thanks to the small simple messages from his lover. Just knowing that his other half is missing him as much as he is, brings a radiating warmth to his chest that spreads all the way up to his blinding smile.

He’s finally coming home.

 

-----

 

“Honey, I’m home!”

Seunghyun’s gentle call echoes into the strangely quiet villa and he’s met with silence. Okay, so maybe he had been hoping that Jiyong would come running and leap into his awaiting arms. But instead of his cute little lover skipping over to him, Seunghyun’s eyes nearly pop out of his head at the sight of two roly-poly puppy dogs bounding their way over to him. Before the on-coming collision Seunghyun swiftly sets his bags aside, along with the bouquet of flowers he picked up on the way home. Yes flowers— because as much as Jiyong likes to act the role of the swaggtastic masculine man-diva, behind closed doors he is the biggest sap there is. Jiyong is a complete er for all that hopeless romantic crap—or maybe it only makes him melt into a gooey pile of runny honey because it’s Seunghyun who does all these things for him.

Oh yeah, that’s right... the puppies—

“Whoa!” Seunghyun huffs a breath out as the two pooches run straight into him and nearly knock him to the ground. “What are you two doing here, huh.” He crouches down to their level to allow the cheeky pair to smother his face and hands with slobbery kisses. “Where’s Mummy?” He asks them both but when Gaho growls lightly at him and gives his hand a little nip, he pouts at them and corrects himself- “Yah, alright, where is your Daddy? Is that better?”

Gaho nudges Jolie with his big boofy head and the little lady jumps up to place her paws on Seunghyun’s chest and his cheek.

“Well if Jiyong is Daddy then who am I?”

And with that, Jolie whines at him and runs back to sit beside Gaho who is looking at Seunghyun with a rather intimidating glare.

“What’s that look for?” Seunghyun asks the shar pei’s in a sad tone. “Jolie why is your brother sulking at me like that? Or is Gaho your boyfriend? Aish I can never figure you two and your father out.”

The two dogs just look at him with their heads cocked as Seunghyun ends his rambling eventually. With a weary sigh, Seunghyun rises to his feet and picks up his luggage in both hands. He’ll come back for the flowers later. Because as much as he would love to trust Jiyong’s supposedly well-trained pups, there’s no way he’s going to take that chance. Not with the price he had to pay for those flowers at the airport. He starts to make his way down the hall but he notices Gaho eyeing off the bunch of flowers.

“Hey! Don’t even think about it, mister.” Seunghyun growls at the sulky pup and whistles for them both to follow him.

The minute Seunghyun emerges from the entrance hall, he discovers why his greeting party was made up of their fur babies—the heater is turned up high and blasting hot air all through the house. Meaning one thing—Jiyong has fallen asleep on the couch after getting too sleepy from all the warm air circulating. It’s a habit the younger has had for as long as Seunghyun has known him. Even back when they were young teenagers, all bright-eyed at the exciting future laid out ahead of them. Back when they were awkward and giddy around each other as they battled with the strange magnetism they always felt towards one another. Back then they had no fears but stared into the face of their feelings with deep hesitation. But night after night, that fire-cracker of a boy, with his skinny limbs and crooked teeth would slip into bed beside his Hyung with the claim that—I can’t sleep because Youngbae snores too loud. Back then Jiyong had said that he could only fall asleep if he had something or someone to cuddle up to and wrap his legs and arms around. And Seunghyun soon learnt that the boy would immediately find sleep, if you get him warm enough. They would cocoon themselves under the covers and Jiyong would latch on to him and bury his face into the warm space between his neck and shoulder and sigh softly against his skin and within minutes, his body would warm up and melt under his hands.

Now whenever Seunghyun is gone away too long and Jiyong misses that warm body beside him, he develops the habit of turning their home into the Sahara dessert and buries his face into Seunghyun’s pillow.

He purposely avoids walking through the lounge so that he won’t get lost in the sight of his Jiyong sleeping all curled up on his side. So he gives Jolie and Gaho a shhh don’t wake Daddy up look and encourages them to follow him upstairs. Once his bags are set down in his walk-in-robe, he sets to the task of shedding his airport paparazzi attire and slips into his much more comfortable pajamas. With an approving woof from each pup, Seunghyun skips back down the stairs, trying to manoeuvre his way into the kitchen which Jolie and Gaho are making awfully difficult. The dogs haven’t seen their second Daddy in so long that finally having him around is sending them into a playful frenzy. They’re circling around his legs, chasing each other’s tails, tugging on his pants, jumping up at him. It’s adorable. But slightly annoying.

“Okay you two,” Seunghyun bends down on the hard kitchen tiles, grimacing at pain in his knees after being cramped on the plane for so many hours. “I know you missed me and I missed you guys too.” Jolie backs up his statement with a wet kiss to his nose whereas Gaho still keeps his distance a little, sniffing his sleeve. “Gaho, you are worse at guilt tripping me than your Daddy is. Stop treating me like I’m a stranger.” Seunghyun gives the alpha male a big scratch behind his favourite fold of fur behind his ear and Gaho finally relents and rests his big head on Seunghyun’s knee. “Thanks buddy,” Seunghyun smiles and feels a tug on his sleeve when Jolie gets jealous, so he gives her a quick nuzzle before standing up straight again, ignoring the worrying crack his knees make.

With the dogs happily wagging their tails, Seunghyun sets to the task he originally dragged them into the kitchen for. Hot chocolate. The kind where you simply add boiling water and you have yourself a steaming cup of sweet, creamy coco—so there’s no way possible for Seunghyun to stuff it up. In actual fact, he’s not even sure if Jiyong will want his hot chocolate but he’d rather over-prepare and have his princess’s needs already met than risking not making the hot chocolate and Jiyong whining and pouting for his nighty-nighty drink.

Once he has two cups of steaming hot chocolate balanced in each hand, he creeps past the couch and safely nestles the forgotten bouquet of flowers under his arm before practically running up the stairs back to the bedroom. When everything finally feels like it’s in its perfect place—twin mugs side by side on the bedside table, flowers beautifully arranged in a crystal vase, blankets and pillows fluffed up invitingly—Seunghyun heaves a huge sigh of relief.

Time to wake Jiyong up—Oh wait, the dogs...

“My little fluffy darlings, where have you gone to?” Seunghyun calls out softly... before groaning at his own stupidly cutesy behaviour. “Fluffy darlings? Really, Seunghyun...”

He strides out of the bedroom and finds said fluffy darlings obediently sitting in front of the door down the hall. The door to their room. Yes, that’s right, Gaho and Jolie have their very own room in Seunghyun’s villa. Decked out in the best doggie beds and fun toys Jiyong and Seunghyun’s combined income can buy. With an appreciative scratch to both pups, Seunghyun lets them into their room and checks their food and water bowls to help them settle in for the night.

“Be good, you two. No whining or scratching at the door,” he glares threateningly at them but the pair just snuggle up on a fluffy cushion together and look up at him with tired eyes. Seunghyun sighs, closing the door and whispering to them, “Daddy’s will let you out in the morning. Behave.”

And with that, Seunghyun skip down the stairs two at a time to finally wake Jiyong up. His heart feels heavy at the sight of Jiyong curled up on the large couch, wearing a pair of Seunghyun’s boxers and an old t-shirt which he didn’t even know he still had hidden away in his closet. A longing sigh escapes his lungs as he takes careful quiet steps closer to him. He picks up the discarded remote for the heating system and with a beep switches it off. Jiyong’s hair is a mess, he’s snoring lightly, his hand is curled into a loose fist under his chin and there’s a tiny dribble on his hand but he’s never looked more beautiful in this moment.

“Yongie,” Seunghyun leans down to place a soft kiss to Jiyong’s temple, tucking his hair behind his ear. “Wake up, my love.”

“Hyunnie... is that you?” Jiyong mumbles with his eyes still tightly closed as he snuffles his face into the couch.

“Mhmm, it’s me, baby.”

“I fell asleep. I’m sorry,” Jiyong cracks one eye open for a moment before the heavy lids fall closed again.

Seunghyun cups his warm cheek, running his thumb along the edge of his cheekbone. “No, I’m the one who’s sorry. I kept you waiting for me.” Jiyong leans into his touch, a soft mewling sigh falling from his lips and Seunghyun has to ignore the urge to just smother his whole face with kisses. “Although you probably wouldn’t have fallen asleep if you hadn’t turned the heater up so high,” he scolds the younger man with a teasing tone.

Jiyong whines and rolls onto his stomach, drawing away from Seunghyun’s hands as he buries his face in the pillow beneath him. Seunghyun can hear him mumble something but it’s completely muffled by the couch cushions.

“Sorry love, what was that?” Seunghyun chuckles softly, running his fingers through Jiyong’s soft hair, trying his best to try and tame the bed hair already taking over.

“I said—” Jiyong flops onto his back dramatically. “I wouldn’t have been so cold if you got home when you were supposed to. You would have kept me warm enough.” Jiyong huffs, peaking his eyes open to glare at him with a pout.

Seunghyun’s eyes lock on his protruding bottom lip and a dark twinkle settles in his eyes. “What did I say about that pouty lip of yours, hmm?” he asks with a quirk of his eyebrow.

“Hmmm... remind me again.” Jiyong taunts him with a devilishly seductive bite to that plump bottom lip.

Seunghyun looms over him, planting both hands on the couch either side of his head, causing the couch to dip slightly with the added weight. Without warning, Seunghyun bites down harshly on Jiyong’s bottom lip, swallowing up the high-pitched moan falling from his open lips. With a few gentle , Seunghyun soothes the tender flesh with his soft tongue and it into his mouth. Jiyong mewls, arching his back up to press against Seunghyun’s body, bringing their chests flush together as he wraps his arms and legs around him. Taking his cue, Seunghyun swiftly lifts Jiyong off the couch, scooping his small frame up into his arms as the other man latches on to him.

They break their kiss because they had to learn the hard way that it’s impossible to carry Jiyong around the house and kiss at the same time. There’s a soft needy whine as they break their connection but Seunghyun placates him with a sweet kiss. As they make their way across the house, Jiyong rests his head on Seunghyun’s shoulder, yawning like a sleepy kitten as he buries himself further into the warmth of his lover who’s finally come home.

Seunghyun carefully rubs his hands up and down Jiyong’s back, trying to keep his tight on hold on him even though Jiyong’s iron grip ensures he’s going nowhere. Seunghyun angles his head a little to keep his line of vision while whispering in Jiyong’s ear, “You brought the kids home with you.”

“Mmm, they missed you.”

“Did they tell you that, did they?”

“Yep,” Jiyong grins sleepily at him with his eyes still closed and nuzzles his face into Seunghyun’s neck. “But I missed you more.” He whispers, lips and breath ghosting over his skin to send shivers down his spine.

“I missed you.”

“But you came home to me, my prince.”

“I will always come home to you, that’s my promise.”

“Don’t ever break it.”

“Never.”

They make it up the stairs and to Seunghyun’s bedroom where he gently lowers Jiyong onto the soft mattress, although it takes a few moments to coax the younger man in releasing his grip. Seunghyun helps him slip under the covers and tucks him in nice and snug before picking up their hot chocolate and sitting beside him.

“You made me hot chocolate, Hyunnie?” Jiyong smiles up at him with a bright smile and gratefully accepts the mug from him, drinking almost half of it in one go.

Seunghyun only hides his smile in his own mug before pointing to the vase of flowers on the other side of the room. “And I bought you flowers too.”

“They are beautiful, thank you.” Jiyong whispers, sounding a little too sad for Seunghyun’s liking so he looks over at him, only to find Jiyong staring into the bottom of his mug before taking another slow sip. “Have you come back home to me now?” Jiyong mumbles against the rim of his mug, looking up at Seunghyun with shinning eyes.

Reaching across, Seunghyun takes Jiyong’s nearly empty mug and sets it aside. He pulls back the covers on his side of the bed and sidles up beside him, allowing Jiyong to shuffle across the mattress so he can rest against Seunghyun’s chest. Once the younger man is settled into the warm curve of his side, Seunghyun places a kiss to the crown of his head and cradles Jiyong’s head over his heart. “I'm here now, aren’t I?” he says quietly and places another kiss to his temple.

Jiyong whimpers and buries further into the safety of the broad chest. “Tell me you’re staying.” His voice cracks and his hands grip onto Seunghyun’s t-shirt.

But Seunghyun’s larger hands are there to take hold and link their fingers together. He buries his face in Jiyong’s neck and inhales deeply the scent of his perfume. “Yeah,” he whispers, “I am here to stay.”

Jiyong wills himself not to cry as a shiver runs down his spine at the warm breath on his neck. “Don’t ever leave me again.” Jiyong tries to sound strong but his voice quivers again. He leans down and kisses up the length of Seunghyun’s neck, making his way up to his ear. Nibbling down on his lobe gently, he whispers, “I've missed you so much, Seunghyun.”

Seunghyun hums appreciatively and wraps his arms around Jiyong’s middle, pulling him even closer. “I know baby,” he breathes out before turning his head to capture Jiyong’s lips. He kisses him deeply, moving to tangle his fingers in his hair so tightly that it becomes painful whenever Jiyong twists his head.

Jiyong presses his full lips against his parted ones, his tongue its way into Seunghyun’s mouth. Latching his grip onto Seunghyun’s hips, he shifts them both further down the mattress. With their chests pressed together, their hearts pound against each other, the beats evening out to match up once more.

Pulling back the blanket of silence that’s fallen over them, Seunghyun buries his face in Jiyong’s ruffled hair and whispers softly, “Ji... you know I’m sorry for—”

But Seunghyun doesn’t get a chance to say anything more, as Jiyong rolls off him slightly, resting on his side to face him. “Hyung, shut up. I love you. It doesn’t matter.”

Seunghyun responds by encircling his arms around Jiyong’s skinny waist, pulling their bodies closer against each other, leaving no space between them. “I love you too... Yah, you’re getting too skinny again.” Seunghyun pokes him in the ribs, earning a quiet giggle before Jiyong glares at him.

“Well then you better bring me breakfast in bed tomorrow morning.”

“Okay, deal.” Seunghyun seals it with a kiss and cups Jiyong’s face in both his hands. “But you know I am sorry. It won’t always be this way. One day we will be able to spend the rest of our days together.”

Jiyong snuffles his face into Seunghyun’s chest, leaving tiny kisses over his heart. “I have a surprise for you.”

“Weren’t you the surprise?” Seunghyun smirks.

“Well I guess I was,” Jiyong giggles at his boyfriend’s cheesy lines and kisses the tip of his nose before giving it a flick. “I’ve arranged for us both to have three days off.”

“Off as in...?!” Seunghyun’s eyes immediately light up at the idea of them having more than these few hours between sleep and wake to share their time. But he doesn’t want to get his hopes up too high—not just yet.

Biting down on his pink lips, Jiyong treats him to a gummy smile and rubs their noses together. “Yup. Three whole days off. Not a single thing in our schedules other than snuggle time. I even threatened our manager’s that if they so much as try to make one phone call to either of us, I will refuse to write any new songs for a year.”

Seunghyun can hardly believe it and feels an excitement bubble through his chest. He grins at his love and rolls them over until Jiyong is trapped beneath him and is smothered by his crushing hug. “You’re amazing, baby.”

Feeling a pair of arms and legs lock around his small frame, Jiyong just laughs and shakes his head at his hyung’s silly excitement. “I know I am, pabo.” Jiyong brings his arms up around Seunghyun’s back and hides his bright smile into his cheek. “Come on, let go now. You need your beauty sleep.”

“You don’t...” Seunghyun draws back to quirk his eyebrow at him, slowly his lips, “You don’t want me to send you off to sleep?”

Craning his neck to give Seunghyun a quick peck, Jiyong shakes his head, “No just hold me until I fall asleep tonight. Wake me up in the morning.”

“With breakfast in bed?”

“Mmm, Hyungie’s special breakfast please....” Jiyong curls into Seunghyun’s side, wrapping himself around his body. “...Feels weird having my squishy boyfriend to cuddle up to instead of my bolster-shi...”

“Bolster-shi?! Aish, I can’t believe I’ve been replaced by a damned pillow.”

“Bolster-shi doesn’t complain and keeps me company when my boyfriend isn’t here.”

“Yeah well bolster-shi will get thrown out the window if he doesn’t keep his distance.”

“Hyung...”

“What?”

“Just shut up and cuddle me to sleep... And leave my bolster-shi alone.”


A/N: You all have chewytabi to blame--er, thank the brilliant idea of bolster-shi for... XD

Here is some adorable gifs of puppy Gaho and his second Daddy bcoz omgtoocuteforwords thats why ;_; <333

The way Hyungie looks at Gaho <3 Like a proud Appa...

 

How cute was roly-poly puppy omg abubububuuu