001

His Name

I was born on the first of October in the year 1991. It was probably the happiest day for my Ex-Mother. But however i guess Lady faith didn't like that day. Ever since i was born, i seemed like a problem to everyone. Almost everyone yelled at me. I guess i caused a lot of trouble to everyone. I chuckled lightly as i looked down at the puddle below me to see myself now.

 

"Why am i like this?" i asked myself as i looked at reflection. So where was i? oh yeah. My Ex-Mother tried to put me in a bad school bus when i was in pre-school. I didn't like that bus at all. Everyone in that bus were big jerks. My Ex-Mother thought she was so smart till she sent me everyday to that bus to go to school and come back. I faced hell every time i stepped in that bus.

 

I remember it so clearly. One day in pre-school i was picked in a play to act as a tree, along with this other girl. So yeah, we ended up holding a piece of cardboard which had a poorly drawn image of a tree. I don't if the teacher was mocking the both of us with that drawing but we didn't like it one bit at all. It made me pissed off and feel down. I felt like i was useless like that cardboard. Well one thing for sure! i didn't like that role at all!

 

Well forget that, So there was this time when i was looking for my Ex-Mother. So i walked around the house looking for her. Soon i gave up and asked my fat- grandma. Her was bigger than Jennifer Lopez. Oh god don't make me describe it cause even the moon goes around her . "Where is my mother?" i asked as i tilted my head. So guess what she said? She told me that she went to the hospital. I thought she was sick but than i over heard my dad saying that i have a baby brother. I was so excited that i wanted to see him so badly.

 

So a few days later, my dad brought me to hospital to see my baby brother. So i saw my mom laying on the bed. "Mom!" i called out as she smiled. "I want you to meet someone." she started off as i blinked a few times. "This is your younger brother." she announced as i saw my nameless brother. At first i did not like my brother but as time passed, i started to like him a bit.