It Felt Like This

Drabble : When Nothing Matters Anymore

 

 

As much as Chanyeol loves to smile, he got tired of it sometimes.

Not because all the haters he got from being a camwhore (that's what they've been saying about him lately)

He's just got tired of smiling, because it doesn't felt right anymore doing it.

It doesn't come from his heart anymore.

Not many knows the truth behind the mask Park Chanyeol wore.

When the daylight he'd become everyone's Happy Virus. But when it comes to night, the magis has gone. He's just one of lonely boy.

"Chanyeol? You haven't sleep yet?"

"Yeah, I got an hour sleep but I've just awaken by..."

"Nightmares again?" Baekhyun get up to see Chanyeol in the face. He looks not good. Baekhyun noticed.

"Yeah..."

"Come here.." Baekhyun pats the empty space on his bed and without hesitations Chanyeol get up to climbed up Baekhyun's bed and lied right beside his bestfriend. His secret lover.

"I'll serenade your fave song for you, so you better closed your eyes and get back to sleep okay?" Baekhyun held Chanyeol's cold hands and rub the back of it gently.

Chanyeol smiled as he curled to the warmth of his boyfriend. "Okay."

Not many knows about this secret about this side of Park Chanyeol. When the light of camera is off he would turned into the grumpy and warmth seeker like this. Not many knows that there's a time Happy Virus Park Chanyeol felt down, he even find it hard to breath moreover to smile.

But at the times like this, there's Byun Baekhyun who always held Chanyeol's hands.

Chanyeol remember about those harsh online comments about him that he saw online before he go to sleep, how can everyone get missunderstood about his action in front of camera? How can the fans he loves bashed him when he does his best to makes them smile even it's mean he should acted as a hyper crazy Happy Virus?

"Don't cry... Hush... Baby, don't cry..." Baekhyun stop to sing for his boyfriend when he heard a silence sobs coming from Chanyeol. He held those perfect face of his beloved and smiled to him.

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked, even he probably know what happened. He always asked, because he knew it would make Chanyeol felt better.

"Nothing." Chanyeol frowned, his tears wont stop falling. 

"Something's wrong?" Baekhyun carressed those tears with his thumb.

"Nothing." Everything, Chanyeol screamed inside. Everything went wrong because of me. Our beloved fans is angry and upset because of me. It's not enough, I got to smile wider and wider...But I can't.

"I'm okay..." Chanyeol sobs. His heart aching, he wanted to put his best smile back to convinced Baekhyun that he's really okay but his lips wont make it. His smile broke into pieces. Chanyeol is broken into pieces.

But again, he had Byun Baekhyun who always held him closed and kissed his pain away.

"It's okay not to be okay sometime, I'm here. Always have. Always will" Baekhyun smiled again, if Chanyeol couldnt smile, he would be the one who does. It's okay, because he is Chanyeol's half. "So hush and go back to sleep. Everything will be okay tomorrow."

It's true that Chanyeol might be broken, maybe he would ended up being nothing but ashes in the future. Maybe he would get more haters than fans who chanting for his name.

"It's okay I'm here.. I'm here.." But in that moment nothing matters anymore.

Because even he'd bend and break, he always got Baekhyun to get the pieces of him back together.

If Chanyeol was not Happy Virus anymore, at least Baekhyun would always be his Happy Virus.

"Good night Baek. I love you."

"Good night baby." Baekhyun chuckles driven Chanyeol's back to sleep. Baekhyun find it cute how could his boyfriend being crybaby sometimes. "And I love you too."

Nothings matters anymore, because he got everything in his arms right now.

His everything, Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

 

FIN.

 

 

 

KILL MEEEEEEEEEEE

DONT BASH MY CHANYEOL HE'S HURTING OMG HOW CAN YOU HATE A PRECIOUS HUMAN BEING LIKE HIM?

 

 

 

lets love?