1

Seungho and the pink apron

 

It had been a long day at work and all you wanted to do was curl up in bed. Seungho was away at a radio show but would be back soon. Usually you would make dinner for him since he loved that but today you just didn't feel like it. You laid down in bed for a few minutes and before you knew it you were asleep. 
 
About an hour later you woke up to the smell of something burning. You bolt out of bed and see smoke coming from the kitchen. Seungho is standing there grilling meat wearing your cute pink apron. "Jagiya! Did I wake you up? I'm sorry I wanted to surprise you. You always cook food for me and when I saw you asleep already I figured you had a bad day." You come up behind him and give him a hug. He turns his head and gives you a kiss on the nose. You set the table and Seungho finishes cooking. He looks adorable arranging all the food on the plates. He pulls off the apron and then pulls out the chair for you to sit down. 
 
Seungho feeds you and you feed him. You love watching him eat since he enjoys it so much and his lips quite often. When you are both finished Seungho puts the apron back on and begins to do the dishes. "Go relax on the couch my love. I got this. You sit down but continue to watch him as he scrubs and wiggles his hips around. He finishes up and is about to take off the apron again when you say, "No oppa leave it on. You look adorable." He blushes and then starts to dance and sing to "Smoky Girl" while still wearing the apron. You then get up and gently take off his apron and say, "Oppa you are the best. I love you so much." and give him kisses all over his face and lips.
 
Later that night the apron appears again. This time Seungho is wearing it again, but that’s all he’s wearing ;)