Chapter 2: First Class.

Promises.

Writer's note: HELLO PEOPLE -waves- hehe sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been caught up with dance and vacations and gah just loads of things. I'm sorry if my writing isn't really good but I hope you'll enjoy this belated chapter!

 

The noises of lazy footsteps smothering the tiled floors of the packed hallways of school as students scurried to their classes. Minwoo was dragging my half asleep body to my class, which is a floor below his. "Bye Haerin, if you fall asleep during math I'll make you practice extra hard later!" And he spun me around, shoved me through the door and caused me to trip and bump into this new, unfamiliar face.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I'm not exactly awake right now." I apologised, with a slight bow, then retreated like a meerkat at the slightest trace of danger to my seat, not bothering about catching a glance of the boy I hit.

I slumped on my seat, collapsed on the table and started snoozing, till I felt someone poking me incessantly. "YAH! STOP INTERRUPTING MY SLEEP JUNG HEERIN" I yelled at my best friend who was texting someone, probably her new 'target' and busy poking me with her other hand. She is amusing, and I can't get tired of her antics, even after she, minwoo and I being best friends since we were kids.

"Yahyah, Haerin, isn't he so cute?" she spoke, with her absolutely charming voice that has already melted and broken hearts, while shoving her phone in front of my dazed face.

"I don't care, I just know that he likes you too but he's probably another jerk after your looks." I snorted.

Then classes began, and the person sitting on my left went to the front. Turns out he's this gorgeous new kid with gentle-looking features, like huge eyes and smooth complexion, and a killer smile that even Heerin would've fallen for, if she actually looked at it.

"Hey, uh I'm Lee Taemin. I'm a transfer student who's interested in dance and I hope you all will take care of me." The gorgeous boy bowed, as the female population present had their hearts melted with that smile that he flashed. But those eyes, that face...why was it all so familiar?

"What's with all the random transfers now?" I asked, clearly curious but not the least amused.

Heerin just shrugged and then diverted her attention to the lesson, her round, large eyes alert. I mean, it was biology and she was a closet geek so...ah whatever, I planned to take a nap.

I just hope Minwoo's not gonna hop into my class and give me a heart attack during lunch break.

 

PS: this is a filler-ish chapter to further introduce you to the characters. As you can tell, there's some new people (HEHE TAEMIN) and well a few hints as to what this story will be more focused on that I dropped. Maybe y'all can make some guesses? (:

Love, Cherie~