It can't be

Who are you, secret admirer?

You didn't open the letter till you reached home.

After some intensive studying with the twins, (you made sure they remembered the formulas) you headed home.

You quickly went up to your room and put your stuff down.

You sat on your chair and opened the envelope. You took out the pink note and read it.

"Seeing you smile makes me smile too. Hwaiting in your studies, get good results again, alright?" 

You smiled. Your secret admirer has been there for you for 2 years now.

You still couldn't find out who he was.

 

You dialled Kwang Min's number. It rang twice and you were greeted with a loud hello.

"Oppa ah!" You smiled at yourself. "He sent me another envelope again!"

"Really? What did he write in there?" He asked curiously. 

You told him what was written and he started saying out possible names.

"Don't you think it might be the Kingka? He likes you too, doesn't he?"

You thought about it for a few seconds. "I don't think so, Tae Fung oppa doesn't look like the secret admirer type."

"Hmmm, how about Zin?" You shook your head. "The other kingka? Doubt so."

"You'll never know who you know~" He laughed at his thoughts. "How about Young Min?"

You froze. "Young Min? I never thought about him. Oppa, is it him?"

"I don't know." Kwang Min twirled the pencil he was holding on to. "I never asked him."

"Neh oppa~ Go back to studying now! Annyeong! See you tmrw!" You hanged up.

 

*Young Min was about to tell me who he likes earlier.. It can't be me.* You forgot about it.

*It can't be Young Min.*

~

HI TWITTER PEOPLE. Follow me on twitter! ^^ . AHAH .