Who are you going with?

Who are you, secret admirer?

Kwang Min and you walked into school side by side. Just one step into school and the next thing you knew, you were surrounded.

"______! Go to prom with me!" "No! Go with me!" Guys from different classes were around you.

They held out roses and chocolates. You shyly declined. "I'm sorry, i don't know if i'm going yet.."

They passed you the roses and chocolates, your hands were filled. "If you're going, and you want to go with one of us, call us!"

The guys dispersed.

You struggled holding the roses, chocolates and your books. 

Walking towards your locker, to you turned to see Kwang Min still surrounded by girls.

*I wonder who he's going to choose.*

You took all the chocolate and roses and left it in your locker.

Heading to class, you saw Young Min. "Oppa! Did you receive alot of love confessions today?" You gave him a wink.

He's heart went *ba-bump*. "Y-yes." He regain his composure. "But i declined. How about you?"

You nodded. "Didn't we say we're going together?" You laughed and walked into class.

After you sat down, you saw Kwang Min waddling into class, hands filled with chocolate.

"I DIDN'T KNOW CHOCOLATE WAS SO HEAVY." He dropped all his gifts on his table.

 

After school ended, you and the twins decided to go to the library.

"We have to study, exam's in two weeks!" You pointed at both of them. "This time both of you are not failing math."

They looked away and changed the subject. "Hey do you want to go grab something to eat?"

Young Min nodded. "Yes lets go! See you at the car ______!" The twins ran off.

*Those guys are so mean.* You slowly walked towards the school gate.

~

Ohhhhhhhh. Okay so now.

Who has twitter? :D . KEKEKE.