She's Back..

Mr. Super Love

 

Minji folded a bright pink shirt and stuffed it into a big box.  This is her last night at her beloved apartment. The landlord asked her to move out since she was unable to pay the apartment rent for the last three months.

Things are getting harder and harder for her. Her final semester in Seoul University will start in a few days. She lost her job at the bakery due to an old that harassed her and she was kicked out from the apartment.

“Appa, where are you?” She cried. The last time she saw her father was the day her father remarried to a . She was 17 at that time. Two years later, her mother passed away due to kidney failure. Since that day, Minji worked as cashier at a nearby bakery.

Luckily, she managed to find a room for rent 2 km from the University. All she needs to do now is to find a job.

Job! I Really need a JOB.

Knock..Knock..

She slowly ran to the door and twisted the door knob. A woman was standing in front of her, with the brightest smile ever.

“err.. Ahjumma, is there anything i can help” she bowed at the young ahjumma.

“Kim Minji?”

“Nae..” Minji nooded. All the sudden, she was hugged tightly.

“Yah, you really looks like your mother.. Minji-ah, don’t you remember ahjumma?”

“Mianheyo..”

“here..” the young lady handed her a photo. Omma? She knew the picture very well. It was taken during parent’s day at her kindergarten. The lady standing next to her mother looks so much the same as the lady in front of her.

“it’s Heejin ahjumma..!” the lady squealed causing Minji’s body to freeze instantly.

Heejin Ahjumma. For the first time in 5 years, she doesn’t feel alone.

“Minji-ah, what’s happening?” Heejin pointed at the boxes scattered all over the apartment.

“i need to move out... “ Minji lowered her face.

“you must be having a hard time.. I’ve searched for you and your mother for a long time but failed. If only I know you were this close...” Heejin patted her shoulder. Minji smiled with tears in her big round eyes.

“Wait, why don’t you stay with me? It would be great to have another girl in the house..” Heejin suggested.

“but ahjumma, i don’t think I can”

“why?”

“I don’t want to take advantage of your kindness. I you need company, i’ll visit you when i have spare time..” Minji added.

“Minji-ah, i made a promise to your mom. I’ll take care of you from now on..Why don’t you finish packing you stuff and then go straight to bed. I’ll send someone to get you the first thing in the morning”

“but ahjumma..”

“no more but...i better go now. See you tomorrow” Heejin kissed her forehead and leave. Minji was dumbfounded. She never expect that someone will come and help her.

Omma, thanks for sending Heejin Ahjumma to me.. Sarangaheyo Omma.

Minji gathered the boxes outside her apartment while a middle age man helped her load the boxes into a black BMW. After finished loading, she was instructed to ride on another fancy car.

“This must be a dream!” she slapped her face. The driver giggled when he saw Minji’s act.

“Miss Minji, I’m Hodong” the driver introduced himself.

“Hodong ahjushi, where is Heejin ahjumma?” she asked.

“Mrs.Lee was busy decorating your room. She was so excited to have you around. Looks like you will be her next shopping-mate” Hodong laughed. After 10 minutes ride, the car stopped. Hodong opened the door for Minji.

“Minji-ah, welcome to your new home!” Minji saw Heejin at the entrance of the bungalow. Wait, this is not a bungalow, this is a mansion. Next to Heejin is her husband, Jihoon. Heejin greeted her with a hug, so did Jihoon.

“Minji, let’s go to you room” Hee jin dragged Minji to the second floor. A wooden name plate with Minji’s name was hanged at the door.  The room was equipped with a queen-sized bed, flat screen tv and a walk-in wardroom.

“Ahjumma, i don’t deserve all this things..”

“Minji, don’t say that.. Thank you will be more than enough? Heejin said. Minji nooded.

“Komowo ahjumma!” Minji said with a cheerful tone.

“OMMMMMAAAA, DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO LOUD?? I NEED SOME SLEEP!” an unfamiliar voice spread across the room. She turned around and saw a young man lying on the carpet, only covered with a brown boxer. Minji screamed with her palms covering her blushing face.

Heejin approached the young man and flicked his forehead. The young man screamed.

“Lil Joe, be nice to Minji. Yah, do you have to be this y?” Heejin laughed and handed a pink towel to the young man. The young man wrapped her bottom with the towel and walked closer to Minji. He shoved his hand forward...

“Byung Hyun...L.Joe for short” he smirked.

“Minnnji...” She tried to shake his hand when she felt a pair of muscular arm surrounding her small frame. Her face was facing the L.Joe’s chest.

“Welcome to the family, lil Minji!” he whispered.  She gave him a confused smile. This family must be some kind of hugging freaks. L.joe saluted her and leaves the room with his mother. Minji started unloading her stuff. She hangs her clothes and arranged her shoes. The wardrobe was filled with branded clothes she never wear before.

“L.Joe...Little Joe...” Minji kept on repeating the same words.

Back at L.Joe’s room

L.joe slipped on a round collar t-shirt and a skinny navy blue jeans. His pink bang covered his eyes. He pulled the drawer and took out a stand of red ribbon.

“Welcome back, Liar!” he smirked. He waved the ribbon from left to right. He stopped when he heard Heejin calling his name.

Minji sat at the couch next to Heejin. Her favourite show “Strong Heart” was on air. Her heart stopped beating when L.Joe sat next to her.

“This guy has a dark aura!” she silently screamed. She knew L.Joe was gawking at her.

“L.Joe, aren’t you studying at the same college as Minji?” Heejin asked.

“Minji, which department are you in?” Jihoon added.

“Mechanical Engineering...” replied Minji.

“omo, both of you are in the same department! Have u seen each other?”

“Nope.. Ahjumma, there are 300 students in our department. I guess it’s normal if both of us never bump into each other” Minji explained.

“Changed your schedule...”  L.Joe said, out of the blue.

“what?”

“Change it so that we’ll be in the same class... It would be easier for us. I can give u a ride to class...”. Heejin and her husband nodded at the idea.

“oh.. But who’s teaching you Fluid mechanics?”

“Mrs. Jun..” L.Joe replied.

“i guess we will be in a separate class for that subject. I promised Mr. Jung to be in his class this semester” Minji added. Mr.Jung is her favourite lecturer. Not only he’s handsome but his teaching skills are good too. Heejin was happy to see L.Joe is getting along well wilth Minji.

L.Joe POV

It’s payback time... LIAR! I saw her once at the library, never thought that she is KIM MINJI. If I knew who she is, i don’t have to wait these long for a super sweet revenge. Be prepared, Kim Minji. You can never escape!

END POV

A/N: should i make it serious or sweet. Or should i mix both?