Don't Go - Baektao

XOXO Kiss & Hug One Shot Collection

 

Don’t Go - Baektao | Genre - Fluff | Words - 1,546 

 

“ Hyung?” 

“ What is it Tao?” Baekhyun asked, turning to look at the younger boy. 

“ I...” he started, biting his lip a little, “ Could you help me with my singing lines in Don’t Go?” 

“ Yeah sure... Why didn’t you just ask Jongdae-yah though?” Baekhyun replied, not at all bothered that he was being asked.  It actually made him feel really good.

“ He’s such a troll!” Tao protested, “ And Yixing-ge was busy dancing, or more like flirting, with Luhan-ge and Jongin... I really didn’t want to bother you... and my Korean isn’t great anyway but I just don’t feel confident with it yet...” 

“ I really don’t mind,” Baekhyun insisted, starting to walk to one of the vocal practice rooms with Tao, “ but does Yixing really flirt? I never noticed before...” 

“ Yeah he does... he doesn’t do it in front of Joonmyun-hyung though, he’s afraid of him... or likes him we aren’t sure... but he flirts whenever you guys aren’t around.  It’s actually really hard to live with...” Tao explained, making his hyung laugh.

“ At least you don’t have to live with Chanyeol, that little bastard...” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the though of his roommate. 

“ What’s wrong with Chanyeol-hyung? He seems so nice... kind of erted though...” Tao admitted.

“ VERY erted... and he has a little habit of walking around the dorm singing Madonna songs purposely of tune... its a joy to wake up to on our days off.” Baekhyun scowled.  He though he heard Tao say something about not minding that but ignored it, “ and what did you mean about having bad Korean? Your Korean is fine.” 

“ But my accent-” Tao started, but Baekhyun interrupted him. 

“ Is absolutely adorable.” the older boy stated, smiling.

“ Hyung...” Tao protested, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. 

“ Don’t even try!” Baekhyun said, sticking his tongue out at the younger boy and laughing, “ You’re adorable and don’t deny it.”

“ But I just... I... thanks I guess...” Tao sighed, blushing. 

“ Aigoo you’re so cute when you’re awkward.” Baekhyun gushed, putting his hand on either side of Tao’s face, making him blush harder. 

“ C-can we go into practice hyung?” Tao asked, motioning towards the door they had arrived at. 

“ Oh... yeah, o-of course.” Baekhyun replied, leading them into the room.  He sat in front of the piano and just played the chords out to make sure he had them right, “ So why don’t you just sing your parts in chinese and I’ll comment when I want? That work?” 

“ Yeah sure, thanks hyung.” the younger boy smiled and sat down on the piano bench as well.

“ You really should be standing...” Baekhyun started, but, seeing Tao pout, changed his mind, “ Well I guess not really...” 

Tao beamed at him and started singing his parts whole-heartedly.  The way he closed his eyes and let all the emotion play out on his face was majorly distracting Baekhyun, and however much he tried to concentrate on the music he was playing he just couldn’t.  His mind was full of Tao and he eventually messed up the chords he was playing. 

“ Hyung are you okay?” Tao asked him, cocking his head slightly in concern.

“ Uh.. y-yeah I’m f-fine...” Baekhyun stuttered, fumbling with his hands (running them through his hair, playing with his sleeve etc.) and avoiding eye contact. 

“ You sure?” Tao bit his lip, furrowing his brows slightly, “ and you didn’t have any comments on my singing, any tips?” 

“ Tao you sing like an angel I don’t know why you needed help... and yeah I feel fine.” the elder said, turning back to the keys.

“ I’m just never sure if Yifan-ge is being honest with me... Jongdae-hyung is a troll, Yixing-ge a flirt, Luhan-ge a sweetie who doesn’t want to hurt my feelings, Minseok-hyung is trust worthy but I never get a chance to talk to him... I’m never really confident in anything I do...” Tao admitted, sad half smile playing on his lips. 

“ But you’re so amazing I don’t-” Baekhyun started saying, more to himself than anyone else.

“ You really think so hyung?” Tao perked up, grin spreading on his lips.

“ Y-yeah... did I really just say that out loud?” laughing and blushing despite himself, Baekhyun ran a hand though his hair again. 

“ Well, if it counts for anything I think you’re really amazing too!” the younger boy smiled sweetly and started playing the chords on the piano himself, “ Is this right?” 

“ Yeah it is... since when do you play piano Taozi?” Baekhyun asked, taken aback.

“ Oh I’m just copying what you were doing earlier, I don’t actually play.” Tao admitted, smiling at his hyung.  The elder boy deadpanned and Tao took it as a good sign, “ Is that not normal?” 

“ No... its very, very not normal.  Not normal at all...” the older then started singing along with the chords, in Korean of course and was very surprised when Tao joined in, and even more when the younger boy started singing harmonies, “ Okay, have you really not been singing with Jongdae?” 

“ Only a little...?” was the only response he got from the other boy and laughed a little, “ Did you even need help today?” 

When he was only met with silence, Baekhyun lifted Tao’s chin to meet his timid eyes, “ Well?” 

“ ... no.” Tao admitted quietly, and pushed slightly into the soft caress of the older boys finger tips against his cheek. 

“ Then why?” this had been bothering Baekhyun quite a bit since he had figured out that Tao didn’t actually need his help. 

“ I just.... I... I like spending time with you hyung and this was just the best way to be alone... I never get to spend time alone with you, hyung, I really missed you.” Tao mumbled, breaking eye contact, “ that’s quite selfish of me, isn’t it? I’m sorry hyung... I’m really sor-” 

He was interrupted by Baekhyun’s lips pressing softly into his, and if Baekhyun was going to be honest with himself, he had been wanting to kiss the younger boy for a very long time.  When he first met him, he had been slightly intimidated, but after getting to know him and his sweet nature, Baekhyun had developed a slight crush on Tao and had tried to spend a maximal amount of time with him. 

Tao slowly wrapped his arms around the elder boy’s waist and Baekhyun tried to stop himself from taking it any farther than he already had which, naturally, proved to be impossible.  Tangling his fingers in Tao’s thick blonde locks, he shifted himself so he was straddling the younger boy and put all his will power into not deepening the kiss further.  He didn’t exactly understand how he had gone from being happy to help Tao out to be sitting on the younger’s lap kissing him, but he wasn’t exactly opposed. 

“ Hyung...” Tao mumbled, pulling away.

“ I’m sorry... I just kind of got carried away.  That wasn’t appropriate of me, I’m really sorry.  I’ll leave now.  Aish, I ed this one up... really Zitao, I’m very sorry.” Baekhyun climbed off him and started for the door, apologizing constantly.

“ Hyung.” Tao said, looking confused and hurt. 

“ No, I’m very sorry I really shouldn’t have done that.” Baekhyun continued to apologize.

“ Hyung!” Tao called more sternly, grabbing his wrist, and when he didn’t apologize he swiftly moved to pin Baekhyun against the piano.  

“ Taozi...” Baekhyun tried to find words of comprehension, but was utterly lost.

“ Hyung, why did you assume I didn’t want you? God, you say I don’t have good self confidence...” Tao chuckled sarcastically, “ Why did you kiss me then though?” 

“ I don’t know I just got a feeling to...” Baekhyun’s half-assed explanation shouldn’t have sufficed but it did. 

“ That’s kind of freaky, you know... seeing as I was just about to kiss you when you kissed me.” Tao smirked at the surprised expression of his hyung and kissed his soft lips. 

Again, Baekhyun s his arms around Tao’s neck to play with his hair, and felt strong arms wrap around his waist. This time, though, he didn’t hold off deepening the kiss and when Tao sat him on top of the closed grand piano, hands running up and down his thighs, he had no problem slipping his tongue into the younger boy’s mouth.  

They continued in this fashion for what seemed like hours, Tao thoroughly marking the skin of Baekhyun’s neck and collar bones.  After a while, the phone in Tao’s pocket rang, the vibrations on the inside of his thigh making Baekhyun moan.

“ Just leave it.” Baekhyun ordered when Tao pulled away.

“ I... I can’t.  It’s Kris.” Tao explained apologetically. 

“ Fine.” Baekhyun tutted, fully pulling away from the younger boy, and was surprised when Tao answered with a blunt ‘What?’ and a scowl. 

After a conversation that was mostly not comprehendible save a few words of chinese he understood,  Baekhyun saw Tao hang up with a sigh.

“ I have to go home.  Captain's orders.” Tao stated, pecking Baekhyun on the lips, “ Sorry...”

“ It’s fine... Joonmyun’s probably worried by now if Kyungsoo isn’t anyway.” He replied, returning a kiss from the younger boy, “ We’ll finish this some other time yeah?” 

“ Of course!” Tao answered, kissing him deeply before hurrying off.


Okay so I'm starting off with moderate, non- fluff... I will hopefully upload another one of these soon :)

What I have been doing is going to the album and pressing shuffle and writing for whatever song it is that plays... this time it was Don't Go.  Please COMMENT! I really like comments ^.~

Comment, subscribe and upvote.

~ Jocelyn xoxo